• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Requests Small Request Thread

Years
So .. not sure if it's small but -
I stumbled upon a dead thread which contains fakemon : link

Some of the fakemons are actually decent, but sadly most of them do not have backsprites and icons.
The thread is already dead and the original maker last online was 2014. So no hope of future update.

May i request somebody to make the backsprites and the icons for three ice rabbit pokemons?
I already made a 64x64 frontsprite : link
Thanks in advance.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
To be honest, I doubt any artist is going to want to complete another spriter's work without their express consent. Your best bet is to do an image search and check for similar usernames on deviantArt, tumblr, etc.

Last edited:
Years
I have tried to contact the person via DeviantArt but it is unlikely if any respond will be given.
As for the sprites, it is clearly written in the thread that those are free to use.
Well, better try than nothing at all. Thank you.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
I have tried to contact the person via DeviantArt but it is unlikely if any respond will be given.
As for the sprites, it is clearly written in the thread that those are free to use.
Well, better try than nothing at all. Thank you.

Ah, in that case I wish you best of luck. :)

The Undisputed Era

Shock the System.
Years
Hey there Art friends, I'm currently the owner of a challenge thread called the monotype challenge, I was looking for a nice graphic to go underneath the text for the challenge and sit within a css, the dimensions for it are 800px wide and 2500px in height.

I'm looking it to have a centered title of "The Monotype Challenge" roughly just a little bit from the top of the css. and then for the background colour to be something which doesn't clash with standard black text, additionally, having some sprites of grouped monotype pokemon would be appreciated.

If you need any more information or for me to explain it any better as I'm not great at it, please let me know.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Hey there Art friends, I'm currently the owner of a challenge thread called the monotype challenge, I was looking for a nice graphic to go underneath the text for the challenge and sit within a css, the dimensions for it are 800px wide and 2500px in height.

I'm looking it to have a centered title of "The Monotype Challenge" roughly just a little bit from the top of the css. and then for the background colour to be something which doesn't clash with standard black text, additionally, having some sprites of grouped monotype pokemon would be appreciated.

If you need any more information or for me to explain it any better as I'm not great at it, please let me know.

I'll accept this! But, just wondering, is the 2500px right? Because that height would make it more like a bookmark than a header. :o

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Ah, I understand. So the height is the CSS, not the actual graphic. Got it! I'll cook you up something good. :)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
I should have been more specific https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=316211 This challenge here has the same size as what im intending to go with for the css, it'll have slightly less border thickness and the text will be more evenly spread. the title I specified in the request should fit snugly across the top middle of the image.

Here you go! :)

Spoiler:

https://i.imgur.com/GgznbTh.png

Sorvete

Novice
Years
Hi, can someone make me an avatar & signature of Samwell Tarly please? Either his appearance from the show or the books is appreciated :)

Years
I don't know if this is too much for this forum, but I'm looking to have an OC of me and a shiny Lucario drawn to use as an avatar. If someone is willing to do this (I'm not really holding my breath), you can PM me for the details.

Back