• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

phoenixprime88b5

From the ashes, I rise...
Years
I'm glad to hear that the game is almost done... you may be one of the few to actually complete a Pokemon fan game and of this excellent calibur. Congrads on this accomplishment and I hope to see more great things in the future, keep up the good work, OG.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
OMG, those screen shots were AWESOME!!!!
Finally, we're near the end~

Can't wait to see the credit screens.
Good luck~

Anuhrima

Darkness and Rebirth
Years
This is pure raw, Cannot wait for this to come out.

Raptor and Acanthite are the best game out here.

And to think that this will soon come out. OMG

I just*weeps* ca't believe that you've done it. The person to actually finish a game.;

This is the best.*goes and plays street figher 4 and work on his game*

fireyboy345

Skilled Pokemon Trainer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
Wow....bravo. I have seen many games here come and go but i have yet to see a completed one. you are an inspiration to many games and i hope many people follow in your footsteps. i can't wait for its realise. the other thing i like about this game is that once you came up with pokemon outlaw you didnt leave this game behind. Infact you made this game your priority.

Last edited:

bigred245

King Of Rock
Years
yes this game looks trully epic and if u finish u could become a big time video designer ive got freinds who work for EPIC and they could use some one of your talents so i can show them your work when u finish and do u have an expected time to finish?

|Maximus|

I'm back~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 10, 2010
Compeltely the best game in the world! If you need help I am willing to help! :D

BTW I AM BACK!! Not that anyone missed me. :(

Last edited:

Time Shift Dialga

Son of a Pachizel!
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 1, 2011
With the game nearly finished...

I gonna explode! I've been looking forward to this since it was 50 posts long (when I first discovered this site)... man it's so popular.

Anyway...
Congrats on getting this far OG, let's hope your PC doesn't break at the last minute (it's happened to me on several occasions lol)! I'm sure it won't though ;-)

This has to be the best game ever (it'll be 1,000,000 times better than the one I've started on, it's not pokemon though, I used VX aswell.

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
Years
How could I forget to check out the recent update? It looks extraordinarily awesome and I can't wait to play the full game! Moreover, this is probably the only complete game in Game development forum so far.

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
I've been looking at the screens... Makes me want to play the game even more!
Congrats, OG!
You can sell this and get rich!
--------------------------
I'll see if I can make a CD boxart...

Years
  • Seen Sep 28, 2010
:D
really excellent game! but, i see a few scripting & tile errors in the videos on your youtube account.
but, the game is looking great so far

Waudby

I've been looking at the screens... Makes me want to play the game even more!
Congrats, OG!
You can sell this and get rich!
--------------------------
I'll see if I can make a CD boxart...

And then who would get sued and probably imprisoned :P

Looking good btw, can't wait to see more and for the release.

Back