• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ryliam's Event Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jan 7, 2016
Just a quick update. I'll be on more often and have more time to trade during the christmas holidays. School is really eating up a lot of time :/

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
Hello!
How about we trade?
I have a Team Rocket Meowth that you don't have (I looked at your Japanese events, there aren't any Meowth)...how about if I'll trade it to you for a...uh...I don't know, you have so many events that I don't have. Do you have the JR Kyushu Salamence? I just found out...you don't have any Salamence in your Japanese events list. You also don't have the JR Kyushu Gardevoir...along with Juanita's Golurk, the JR Kyushu Milotic, the JR Kyushu Walrein, the JR Kyushu Blaziken...That's it, I have all of those, the JR Kyushu stuff aren't truly mine, I got them from NecrumWarrior, but it's fully redistributable. Oh, I also have the Milos Island Tornadus, along with the Pokemon Smash Mewtwo...That's all that you don't have that I have. Wait, you don't have a JR Kyushu Metagross that's brave, you only have an adamant one. Plus, I just got this from NecrumWarrior too, the February Mewtwo, but it's foreign (French)...I also have the Alamos Darkrai from ~RNC~...I also have a Plasma Genesect, NecrumWarrior's SMR2012 Keldeo, the DW Arceus event...Oblivia's Shaymin, Oblivia's Deoxys and the Pikachu Carnival (Tohoku) Pikachu (from NecrumWarrior as always), along with the Oblivia Manaphy Egg (it's already touched, already a Manaphy) Those are ~19 Pokemon, so if you'd agree on doing that gargantuan trade, the 19 Pokemon that I want would be:

Japanese Movie Meloetta
Level: 15
Nature: Jolly
OT: えいがかん
Other Info: Has PP Max

Dream World Bulbasaur
Level: 10
Nature: Lonely
OT: In Japanese
Other Info: Flawless, Has Pokerus, Male

Dream World Charmander
Nature: Timid
OT: Ray (in Japanese English characters)
Other Info: Flawless, Male

Dream World Squirtle
Nature: Bold
OT: In Japanese, Male
Other Info: -

Dream World Torchic
Nature: Adamant
Other Info: NF (29 Spe), Male

YOTD Horsea
Level: 1
Nature: Modest
OT: In Korean

Year of the Dragon Druddigon
OT: Chloe (Japanese English Characters)
Other Info: Shiny

Year of the Dragon Swablu
Nature: Hardy

VGC 2009 Milotic
Level: 50
OT: VGC09

VGC 2010 Eevee
OT: VGC10

ExtremeSpeed Pikachu
OT: さくら

Strongest Class Single Battle Pokémon Tyranitar
Level: 100
Nature: Sassy
OT: PC
Other Info: Has Focus Sash

Strongest Class Single Battle Pokémon Dragonite
Other Info: Has Lum Berry

Spring 2010 Pichu (Wifi Event)
Level: 30
OT: SPR2010

Gamestop Pichu
OT: GAMESTP

Winter 2011 Entei
OT: WIN2011
Other Info: Shiny , event unused, Touched but not leveled

Winter 2011 Suicune
Nature: Relaxed

Nationals 2012 Volcarona
OT: 선발전12

WISHMKR Jirachi (Shiny)
Level: 5
OT: WISHMKR

If I could take more, I would, but I can't. xD
Okay, so, that's all I'm offering, thanks!

Last edited:

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
...I also have a GAMESTP Celebi...
I've posted a question in the Hack Report thread asking if this Celebi is legit. I happen to have one from a trade months ago, but it doesn't appear on the list at Bulbapedia (I tried to add it but it got removed again). Apparently, it leaked before the date of the event, and when the event DID distribute, they were distributing the WIN2011 Celebi at Gamestop instead, for unknown reasons. That makes the GAMESTP Celebi unreleased and therefore illegal if I'm not mistaken.

Cyclone

Years
  • Seen Jan 7, 2016
Hey everyone :) Sorry for being away for a while :( I'll be ready to trade the moment school is done :D and I will be adding a lot more events to my shop :3

Also to anyone that i haven't gotten back to in a while and that's still interested in trading please PM me. Sorry for the inconvenience :(

Hello!
How about we trade?
I have a Team Rocket Meowth that you don't have (I looked at your Japanese events, there aren't any Meowth)...how about if I'll trade it to you for a...uh...I don't know, you have so many events that I don't have. Do you have the JR Kyushu Salamence? I just found out...you don't have any Salamence in your Japanese events list. You also don't have the JR Kyushu Gardevoir...along with Juanita's Golurk, the JR Kyushu Milotic, the JR Kyushu Walrein, the JR Kyushu Blaziken...That's it, I have all of those, the JR Kyushu stuff aren't truly mine, I got them from NecrumWarrior, but it's fully redistributable. Oh, I also have the Milos Island Tornadus, along with the Pokemon Smash Mewtwo...That's all that you don't have that I have. Wait, you don't have a JR Kyushu Metagross that's brave, you only have an adamant one. Plus, I just got this from NecrumWarrior too, the February Mewtwo, but it's foreign (French)...I also have the Alamos Darkrai from ~RNC~...I also have a Plasma Genesect, NecrumWarrior's SMR2012 Keldeo, the DW Arceus event...Oblivia's Shaymin, Oblivia's Deoxys and the Pikachu Carnival (Tohoku) Pikachu (from NecrumWarrior as always), along with the Oblivia Manaphy Egg (it's already touched, already a Manaphy) Those are ~19 Pokemon, so if you'd agree on doing that gargantuan trade, the 19 Pokemon that I want would be:

Japanese Movie Meloetta
Level: 15
OT: えいがかん
Other Info: Has PP Max

Dream World Bulbasaur
Nature: Lonely
Other Info: Flawless, Has Pokerus, Male

Dream World Charmander
OT: Ray (in Japanese English characters)
Other Info: Flawless, Male

Dream World Squirtle
Nature: Bold
OT: In Japanese, Male

Dream World Torchic
Other Info: NF (29 Spe), Male

YOTD Horsea
OT: In Korean

Year of the Dragon Druddigon

Year of the Dragon Swablu

VGC 2009 Milotic
OT: VGC09

VGC 2010 Eevee
OT: VGC10

ExtremeSpeed Pikachu
OT: さくら

Strongest Class Single Battle Pokémon Tyranitar
Nature: Sassy

Strongest Class Single Battle Pokémon Dragonite
Other Info: Has Lum Berry

Spring 2010 Pichu (Wifi Event)
OT: SPR2010

Gamestop Pichu
OT: GAMESTP

Winter 2011 Entei

Winter 2011 Suicune
Nature: Relaxed

Nationals 2012 Volcarona
OT: 선발전12

WISHMKR Jirachi (Shiny)
Level: 5
OT: WISHMKR

If I could take more, I would, but I can't. xD
Okay, so, that's all I'm offering, thanks!

Wow this is a pretty massive trade xP Well I kinda already have some of the events you mentioned :/ just haven't got the time to update and recieve them :/ Those would be the Rocket Meowth, Plasma Genesect, SMR2012 Keldeo, DW Arceus, and I don't collect Oblivia's unless you have proof that you got them yourself, sorry :(

So would just these be fine?
Kyushu Salamence
Kyushu Gardevoir
Juanita's Golurk
JR Kyushu Milotic
Kyushu Walrein
Kyushu Blaziken
Milos Island Tornadus
Pokemon Smash Mewtwo
Kyushu Metagross
February Mewtwo (French)
Alamos Darkrai

btw are your Kyushu's shiny or non-shiny?

Hello, I was wondering if I can have a Feebas?

Would you mean my Shinsegae Feebas?

NinjaLadyHinata

Dedicated Paramedic
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 8, 2013
Hello! I would like to trade my Shiny Event Raikou (2011) for one of your Jirachis. I would prefer the shiny version but either of the three will do.

Years
  • Seen Jan 7, 2016
Hello! I would like to trade my Shiny Event Raikou (2011) for one of your Jirachis. I would prefer the shiny version but either of the three will do.

I actually have a pending trade with someone for a WIN2011 Raikou sorry :(
Would you happen to have any other events?

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
Hey everyone :) Sorry for being away for a while :( I'll be ready to trade the moment school is done :D and I will be adding a lot more events to my shop :3

Also to anyone that i haven't gotten back to in a while and that's still interested in trading please PM me. Sorry for the inconvenience :(

Wow this is a pretty massive trade xP Well I kinda already have some of the events you mentioned :/ just haven't got the time to update and recieve them :/ Those would be the Rocket Meowth, Plasma Genesect, SMR2012 Keldeo, DW Arceus, and I don't collect Oblivia's unless you have proof that you got them yourself, sorry :(

So would just these be fine?
Kyushu Salamence
Kyushu Gardevoir
Juanita's Golurk
JR Kyushu Milotic
Kyushu Walrein
Kyushu Blaziken
Milos Island Tornadus
Pokemon Smash Mewtwo
Kyushu Metagross
February Mewtwo (French)
Alamos Darkrai

btw are your Kyushu's shiny or non-shiny?

Would you mean my Shinsegae Feebas?
Well, those JR Kyushu stuff would be all shiny...and for the proof of the Oblivia events, would these pictures cover it?
http://imgur.com/a/lB5PX#0

ryziken

Neutral scientist
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 31, 2014
Hello! Pretty nice shop you have here.

I've been looking everywhere for an Adamant flawless V-Create Rayquaza, and I see that you have one.

I don't have much in the way of events, but I WAS traded a flawless DW Blaziken a while back (I noticed your torchic is NF), and if you would be willing to clone one so I can keep the original, that'd be swell (I don't clone!).

I can also RNG a Keldeo that's been sittin in the hands of the deliveryman for quite some time now, I don't know if that was on your lists anywhere.

I'm in PST, and I can trade almost any time during the day. Just let me know :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back