• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aeon.

Carrion
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 22, 2016
Replaying Diddy Kong Racing while juggling all of the Touhou games. I have no time for anything time-consuming nowadays.

Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2014
Currently trying to balance playing Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas, TES IV: Oblivion, and TES V: Skyrim on a laptop not exactly designed for gaming.

Years
Fallout: New Vegas, Terraria and Binding of Isaac.

All amazing games so far! New Vegas is really really nice, kind of an FPS version of Oblivion...but not medieval xD Terraria is great, the concept of Minecraft and enjoying that 4-player with friends. Binding of Isaac is a really neat game. Nice controls and very fun :3

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Well, I'm playing quite a bit, but I just bought Rhythm Thief and Final Fantasy XIII-2.

Rhythm Thief, as expected, is a lot of fun and, since it was only $2 with a coupon, was DEFINITELY worth it. Heck, I'd recommend it at full price.

Final Fantasy XIII-2 does a great job of improving on the original: The linearity has been toned down a great deal, the datalog isn't mandatory, the story is less ridiculous and has fewer plot holes, the voice actors are amazing (seriously, having Laura Bailey and Jason Marsden as the lead actors is one of the best decisions I've seen in the Final Fantasy series), and a lot of things were streamlined and fixed. They really listened to the fans on this one, and it shows.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Atm it's just GTA San Andreas and Final Fantasy X since work hasn't left me with much time to play anything else really.

Years
Just got a 3DS the other day, so I've been playing a good amount of Mario Kart 7, along with White 2. Also been flipping through a few different games on the PS3, mainly Madden, WWE and Red Dead Redemption.

Pleiades

I am the Dragonairborn!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 29, 2013
I got Skyrim for Christmas. I wanted to work at Bethesda, but I'm terrible at shooting games, soooo yeah.
I've been playing Skyrim until my eyes hurt.

Sir Codin

Also, currently playing Dead Rising (Xbox 360), Perfect Dark (N64), and most likely start playing Skyrim again tomorrow on PC (take one guess as to why).

ZetaZaku

AEUG Pilot
Years
Got a PSP, so I'm currently playing Gundam vs Gundam Next Plus and Final Fantasy Tactics War of the Lion. It's been quite a while since I last played Tactics. For something I played a long time ago, I seem to remember almost everything haha.

atomtanned

Delinquent
Years
  • Seen Oct 17, 2022
Other than Pokemon, I've been playing the original Legend of Zelda on NES. I haven't played it since I was a little kid -- a lot harder than I remember, oddly? I can't remember where anything is, which is annoying.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 5, 2013
I have been playing Sonic Heroes, Pokemon XD, Final Fantasy VII and Legend of the Dragoon.

User19sq

I've been playing Paper Mario: Sticker Star and Metal Gear Solid 3D: Snake Eater.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
Years
Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time (PS3/Vita/Eng) - Woo, finally another new Sly Cooper, and I'm loving it!

Persona 4 Golden (PSVita/ENG) - NG+, maxing S.Links. Etc etc.

Tales of Xillia 2 (PS3/JPN) - Playing a bit here and there, Been busy with other games, but i love this game as well

Persona 4 Arena (PS3) - Good game, not much into fighters, but I love it cause P4 rocks :)

Tales of Vesperia (PS3/JPN) - I loved this game, I took a break for the games I've got, I need to play Innocence, but not playing it TOIR right now, But I am playing a bit of this here and there too.

ZetaZaku

AEUG Pilot
Years
I noticed that I haven't played Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2 in a while, so I copied some favorite Gundam songs to my hdd and started playing mission mode a bit. I kinda prefer DWG2 over DWG3, even though DWG3 has Garrod and Banagher.

Years
Dota 2 has recently been gifted to me by a friend of mine and I've started to play that. Really fun and addictive game, mind. Probably a game I will be playing for a while. :3

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Professor Layton vs Ace Attorney
Started this the other day. It's going really slowly since I'm determined to learn some vocab from the game so I have to pause and enter words into my Anki flashcard deck any time I come across something useful I don't know but I'm having fun with it anyway!

Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
I'm playing this very slowly because I don't... really like it that much. D: I got the Wizard's Edition because I expected to love it but I'm about 8-10 hours in and while it's alright, I'm not absolutely hooked on it like I expected to be. Still fun, though. I'm hoping it picks up a bit more but otherwise I guess it's just not really my kind of game. (I've heard it's very much a throwback to old-school JRPGs and since I never had a chance to play any unless I specifically seeked them out in the last few years, that might be why it's not clicking for me...)

Tales of Graces f
._. I'm still addicted to this game. I've been playing it a LOT since December since it's something my roommates and I all enjoy. We're doing a second full playthrough and in the process of maxing out titles and getting all the trophies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back