• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Foreshadows of Hoenn [M][OOC]

StinkomanFan

The Thing with Questionable Taste
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 3, 2015
If anyone wants to interact with Sigil PM me.
...Seriously, I feel lonely.

EGKangaroo

Tail-bumps for all 'roolovers!
Years
Hey, EGKangaroo. I'm sorry to say it, but... I'm going to be stealing your header. Granted, I'll change it to a nice, soothing green and whatnot, but it just looks too nice for me to pass up, and I don't wanna just go with regular text. Plus, I have no idea about code :P Hope it's okay, but if it isn't, let me know and I won't do it.
Ha, go right ahead. There's nothing much special about the header I think, compared to other things I've seen at least.

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
Years
Name: Calon

Sex:Male

Species:Treecko

Tribe:
Caerulus Tribe

Appearance: A lime green Treecko with a red bandanna around his neck. He Carry's two Knives on his sides.

Personality: He's quick to make decisions and too point blame. He acts before he thinks which often gets him into trouble. He makes up for brains with quick and steady attacks. He is also very loyal to his tribe and would fight for them till the end of time. He pesters those he sees weaker then him.

Moves:
Pound
Fury Attack
Taunt
Slash

Profession: Assassin

Last edited:

EGKangaroo

Tail-bumps for all 'roolovers!
Years
Right, reading the OP is actually very important. I take it that below your sign up is meant to be your IC post, in which case, this is the out of character thread, where we deal with out of character affairs. And according to the sign-up template, you're not supposed to post your history in this thread. It's meant to be kept secret and private messaged to DeepImpact.

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
Years
Please excuse my...mistakes. I will improve my performance don't you worry.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Romeo, you have to wait for DI to accept your profile before you post. Also both tribes are filled for now. That's why no one else can join as a pokemon so if you want to participate you will have to do so as a human. Wait to be accepted then you can post in the IC thread.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I guess I'm holding up the human side, so I'll start writing now

And also, can I draw out battle plans when we actually start fighting?

Last edited:

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
Actually Greiger, I don't have a fixed amount of spots so he was okay to join, and yes, I accepted him via PM. d:

But I do have a problem with your IC posts. I've already mentioned before that humans and pokemon are not supposed to attack any person from any other faction yet, because the fighting is yet to start. And I mentioned in the OP that humans don't know anything about the land, so it was impossible for any human to actually reach Lilycove all alone.

Also, since the fighting hasn't even started, why is somebody rolling out hit jobs on humans? And how did he/she know about Sigil? I'm sorry, but so far none of your posts fit in with the story or the world. I suggest you delete both your posts in the IC, read all my posts in the OOC in the last 2 pages, and go through the IC well. Then try again.

Fenne-kun

//TheEternalSushi
Years
Business is booming! Caerulus Tribe doing fine so far! -saluts- waiting for the meeting to start!

Speaking of meetings, I don't really know what it's gonna be about :P Oh well guess I'll have to wait -groan- and see XD

P.S. TREV IS SUCH A DOOSH.

(yes I spell it that way)

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
@DI Okay then, thanks for clearing that up.

@Stinkoman Oh don't worry dude, there will be plenty of interaction later. Once a thread builds up then interaction will be everywhere.

Edit: Joint post is up. Revel in the glory encompassing Bastian and I!

Last edited:

Fenne-kun

//TheEternalSushi
Years
Really amazing post, Greiger and Bastian! You two never let me down. I've RP'd with you guys before, I should know xD

Jeez...-reads- it reminds me of the posts between le Ampharos and le Staraptor in Caerulus. It's pretty similar in some ways xDD I can see counterparts on both sides, oh wow. x3 (Zeph - Penance, Galeno - Alicia)

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
I loved writing the post, and I loved reading the post between the two of you ^w^ They do seem kinda samey. Alicia doesn't really weigh the whole "Groudon VS Kyogre" thing as anything either. She basically disregards the legendaries :P

Fenne-kun

//TheEternalSushi
Years
Penance and Zeph are both considered as tacticians (though Penance is more focused on that while Zeph actually prefers fighting at times) so I feel the similarity, is all xD

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
ATHEISTS! ALL OF YOU!

At least with Penance and Alicia's post I get to work on the Ruber tribe. d:

Back