• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Left 3DS at Taco Bell D=

Pinta77

I went to eat at taco bell and I left my 3ds and pokemon x inside my backpack at taco bell. I'm praying to God that they hang onto it in the back until I can come by and ask if they found it. If it's not there, I will cry.

True story! This is terrible!!! Has anything similar ever happened to anyone?

MKGirlism

3DS and Wii U Game Developer
Years
The only time I lost something, was a Nokia 3310...10 years ago.
I cried a lot, but the next day, a friend of mine found it at the exact same spot I lost it: At the Cash Desk of Halfords (half bicycle shop, half mobile shop).

From that point, I became so careful of my stuff, I never lost anything at all since.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
I forgot my GBA at the eye doctor when I was 9, and when I went back she had the audacity to tell me I didn't, when I left it on her desk.

Manitee

bury me alive
Years
I had this yo-yo I took everywhere with me, I loved it. It was wooden and had a hand painted duck on it. One time we just went in to town shopping and I lost it. I didn't even realise until we got home! So I made my parents drive all the way back and go in to every single shop we went in and look around. We never found it and I cried and cried and cried. Then I got the exact same one for my birthday. :P This was years ago by the way.

Why would you take your DS into Taco Bell, anyway? :P

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
It happened to me back in 2006, when I just got my DS, I left it in a macdonalds, 10 minutes later, I realised it and ran back to the store, thank god that my DS is still there.

Treetwig

Banned for being awesome
Years
I forgot my PSP and GBA at the charging station (due to the total blackout). I almost cried and my mother almost killed me lol good thing it is still there.

Years
That happened to me once. We were on a trip then we stopped at some restaurant and then I left my backpack and ALL OF MY GBA, DS AND 3DS CARTRIDGES were inside, they hung on to it and returned it to me, I was so happy that I cried. Oh and my GBA, NDS and 3DS were inside too.

I turned on my Platinum on my NDS then I noticed that someone played the game. They did a good job on catching a lot of Pokemon for me.
And thus, my story ends.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
I left my Gameboy Advance in the dentist office waiting room once. Thankfully, it was still there when I went back an hour later to get it. Since then, I am careful about where I leave stuff.

Towerizer

Alcoholic Renegade
Years
in 5th grade we took a school sponsored ski trip and i lost my gameboy color with pokemon silver in it, it was my first pokemon game ever and i was pretty devastated. i also left my wallet on the Metra train in Illinois, i was on my way to a tattoo shop and had $300 cash in it. 2 weeks later after calling the train depot every day they said they found it, but as you all probably guessed the cash had been... removed -_- but they left the important stuff alone so it wasn't all bad.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Never had it happen with a console, but I did lose a copy of Pearl in the car. This was before I had a bag to keep my DS games in, and I just had Diamond and Pearl with me, and I left my DS in the car with Diamond in it and Pearl on top. It was gone when we came back. Still don't know what happened, like if it fell through a crack in the seating or something. No clue. Oh well. I hate Pearl. But I have to maintain a perfect collection and I bought another copy the next day because I have no life.

Years
Hmm, never had it happen to consoles, but games definitely. I think I may have lost my Yellow version at school one day, and then I thought I lost my Emerald version one time at a rest stop. But now I can't find my Gen III games at all and I know they're in my room somewhere :(

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Lost my wallet at a Mall in New York once. Didn't get it back (surprise surprise). I believe that is the biggest thing I have lost somewhere in public though. I lied I've lost my mom's credit card at the mall recently how could I forget that.

Oh, and my old phone at College. I'm sure if I asked the front desk it was possible they had it there or something but oh well. Doesn't matter now since that was years ago and I have a new (although needs to be replaced it's been two years) phone.

Last edited:

Poki

Banned
Years
I was at the mall with friends (< I'm not lying, k?), we watched the Thor movie, everything was fine. Then I had to go to H&M to buy the Super Mario Bros shirt I wanted, I was at the cash register, 'til I reached out to get my wallet and realized it was gone. I told the cashier to hold on a sec, so I went outta the store, looking all panicked. My friends asked me if I was done, so I explained the situation. We went searching for my wallet, and it turned out that it was at the movie theatre (the place where they keep lost stuff). My money was there, so was my I.D. I went to buy the shirt, and everything turned out just fine.

I should check my pockets more often.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I haven't left gaming consoles before but I've lost thousands of things before. Like the Sunday before Christmas I left my wallet at Chruch. The parish rectory 's receptionist called our house the day after to tell us but no one realized she called until Christmas eve cause no one was awake when she did. Then my dad check his messages on Christmas and found out why she called. Ahaha. Since the parish rectory and church was obviously closed on Christmas (Since you know to honor Jesus' birth and what not) I had to wait till we got home from visiting our aunt the next day to pick it up. To make things worse and more embarrassing we just had to get pulled over by cops on the way and I have my ID in wallet so I couldn't give it to them. XD I just had to give my name and trust they took my word for it. >__>

I also lost my copy of Diamond in a hotel while on vacation in Atlanta. I didn't realize I lost it untill we got home. :( At least I was able to replace it two Christmases later in 2011. I'm one of the most irresponsible people ever.

Honest

Hi!
Years
...I was infamous in my high school for being the kid who could lose practically anything (and weasel his way out of any trouble and/or find it). I've lost cameras, phones, bags, you name it. And I've always found them in the end, though I do owe my friends my life, essentially haha.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
...I was infamous in my high school for being the kid who could lose practically anything (and weasel his way out of any trouble and/or find it). I've lost cameras, phones, bags, you name it. And I've always found them in the end, though I do owe my friends my life, essentially haha.

You and I have a lot in common then cause this essentially describes me in high school. And me now.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
in 10th grade I got my first cellphone, and the next day I lost it in my first period class. Turned out someone took it after I returned and the teacher didn't see it. :S

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Loooong time ago, when the Game Boy Advance used to cost like 200$, I forgot I left my GBA on the tray and when I went to throw out my garbage, I heard a loud 'THUG'. I thought to myself, wha.. what was that.

Then in the car I realized I lost my GBA. I was scared about my dad's reaction since that thing cost a fortune, so I didn't tell him about it until we were home. We then went to McDonald's to ask the lady about checking their garbage because of my GBA but she said every 5-10 minutes they take out the garbage, but we are more than welcome to look for it in the back where they store all the garbage.

When we entered, the room was full of bags. Probably like 50 huge garbage bags, so my dad was like 'uhhh... f*ck it' then we left ;~:

Back