• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Hunters of the Ancient

Should I change main character sprite?

• Yes, protagonist is awful

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Yes, it's glaring

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • No, it doesn't matter

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • No, I like it.

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 4, 2014
I can't download beta 0.3, it just won't download. I'm pressing download and it doesn't do anything. :( help

SacredMurathJohn

ROM Hacking
Years
I'll be having an important exam will be made 7 months later for university, and I'm studying for it. The hack is won't be progressed for a long time.

Sorry for this. :(

I can't download beta 0.3, it just won't download. I'm pressing download and it doesn't do anything. :( help

Skydrive link, it should work.

Danny0317

Fluorite's back, brah
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 19, 2023
This game is looking great, but if there's something I don't like, it would have to be the player OW sprite. It looks a bit weird. Also, the titlescreen just replaced Charizard with Mewtwo.

GGhater

GG Hater
Years
I just went to Celadon City and got Hypno from Giovanni and im trying to get Hypno to put everyone to sleep or whatever but it wont let me and i have no idea what to do now so i would accept any kind of help

Last edited:

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
Great job. I am waiting for the Robbery and the region travelling system. Great story and one thing i didn't like about. it's about the minor bug. If i lose first time game juts havoc into pieces you can say.

GGhater

GG Hater
Years
exactly how far does the game go because i cant figure out where to put Hypno after givovanni gives you it and i tried all the spots in the radio tower

pokefancore

Asura, God of Madness
Years
Oh i've always like hacks that can be played as team rocket :)
looks good by the way.. but the sprite of the character is pretty off O_O
ill try this one~

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
For 1 month nothing has been posted in this hack! But is this still in progress? Because i like it and would'nt want it to close!

Years
I love this hack! I'm going to put this on my youtube channel when I'm finished with my other playthroughs! Also I think you should change some of the pokemon the trainers have for some variety and there is A LOT of walking around.

Last edited:

Komedinos

Assasin and Poison Designer.
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 3, 2019
Hey are you still working it has been 2 years pls tell me that at least summer you will be working on it !!!! :X

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
Don't post in Progressing Hacks that are over a month old, please. This one's almost two years old. If you'd like to know about the hack's progress, you can message the creator directly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back