• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A New Challenger Approaches [Game Over]

Years
WHO IS GIVING BARD GUNS YOU MANIACS.

I mean, at this point it's silly to not reveal - boom, I'm Marth. Mafia Ike cannot as far as I know exist in the game, because my vote wouldn't have counted yesterday and the day before would've resulted in someone else dying when Lulu was killed.

##Vote Bardothren - simply, I don't like that you have another gun and right now alarm bells are ringing saying you're Maf who just shot an inno and are covering it up; I wouldn't put it past you to shoot Juno and have her flip Maf for the sake of preservation.

Bardothren

Muddling along somehow
Years
Eh, I might as well reveal. Truth is nobody is giving me guns because I'm giving them to myself. I'm Bowser Junior.

Also, for the record, I had a total of three guns (meaning I haven't been visited yet). Now I still have two. I was thinking of just holding on to them and hopefully keep the maf from farming me for free guns, but if they fab me, they'll figure it out anyways.

So, yeah. I think we're in for a few more days of fireworks, because lets face it, I have no self control. I'm guessing from the lack of other guns around that the villager is a saboteur. I suppose we'll find out tomorrow if that role's still alive and kicking.

EDIT: and yeah, because I knew I hadn't been visited, I wasn't afraid of being fabbed. If only I could use all these guns at the same time, there'd be a lot more corpses on the floor, but Naku has me on a strict one per day limit. I didn't have enough time yesterday to really read and do anything, so that's why I've been quiet up until now.

So, I have to go to bed now. I trust you guys can parse through what 5q's flip reveals and see if we can find someone new to suss.

Last edited:

L'Belle

I am beauty!
Years
I stand behind my pro-juno statement I made earlier. There really wasn't much reason to vote Juno in my opinion. Just because GP defended her doesn't mean I am automatically backing him up. Hell we don't even know Juno's alignement.

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
Honestly, GP pulling back from Lulu when he would normally bus his team mates makes me think he was trying a different strategy. Juno now very well be mafia. I'm not really too sure either way. Reads still kinda weak right now. Maybe I'll get something after I wake up today.

Years
B9264B885F7C2502D178D162D390E44AAA77EA1B

I don't know WTF is going on but I'll in couple of minutes.

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
Years
Yeah I'm not really feeling scum Juno anymore

Metroid, Syn, EC/Desi (maybe Doof?) This group is where we'll find scum I think.

Thoughts on this, everyone?

##vote metroid

Also Rabi I think Bard's claim is believable for now (because who would have visited Del anyway? Makes sense if he's town Bowser jr getting guns from non-visits, though I am a little surprised if no one targeted Bard after he replaced in)

Years
Love how GP was the first vote to vote his teammate and proving his 1st point in his previous post.
Town reading Rabi for analysing and sniffing out a scum. Jolt for being active and putting out substance instead of trying to latch onto others finds. Josh for his well assessed reads. Bard cause our town reads just match. I was going to reveal my role but you beat me to it so I'll hold it for today. One rr enough for a phase. JD since GP was really out for him.

If only bard had shot Juno instead of 5q my confusion about l'belle would have vanished. I know we don't know Juno's alignment but GP was hard defending them and I can totally see GP doing something like that. So, I'm sus of Juno and lebelle for now ( since they defended them too) Beside that I think there is at least one more mafia in previous day JD wagon. Some of you mentioned meteroid but IDK he seems like new player to me still keeping an eye on him. Scum read on Pecillia, I've read thread 2 times and there was nothing noticeable by them. They seem like syn, blending in crowd.
Null read on Doof 1 post so far they seem busy. But showed that they support Juno.
Juno's death may shed some light into everyone's reads since they're connected to them. If I've to vote for someone I'll go for Pecillia.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 11, 2023
Excuse my absence but I've been busy with classes/my internship

Anyway I'm gonna get caught up on what happened and make a more detailed post later. I see we have a few role reveals and if that's the route we're taking them I'm down for it.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
I meant his posts are a wall for me to read on mobile. Meant to say this but phase change was about to pop.

Ahh my bad. Anyway I made the same mistake as 5qwerty (rip) and didn't read the OP properly, I thought there was a recruiting cult, not a cthulu-type cult (if the cult is even present in the set-up).

##Vote Bardothren - simply, I don't like that you have another gun and right now alarm bells are ringing saying you're Maf who just shot an inno and are covering it up; I wouldn't put it past you to shoot Juno and have her flip Maf for the sake of preservation.

I think you should move your vote off Bard. Ofc we haven't seen him shoot another gun yet so he could be maf who got given a gun and either received another one last night or is bluffing, but I do think that would be a pretty risky and short-term focused strategy for mafia to take which I don't think would make sense when they're 2 people down. And since you're Marth and your vote is the one that counts...

That said I do find it strange that Bard shot 5q, especially since no one else had raised any suspicious of 5qwerty.

Also on the note of the gun I was given N0 and have been hanging on to. Assuming Bard is in fact Bowser Jr, I think the possibilities are either it's a real gun and Aldo was villager/Isabelle and gave me a gun (which would make sense -- he's the type to give out guns N0 and we've been mafia a few times so I guess he'd give it to a familiar face) or it's a fake gun and Lulu was maf-sided villager (though that begs the question of who the real PIkachu is, since she claimed Pikachu). Leaning towards the former but I'm not gonna shoot unless there's a strong enough reason to and there definitely isn't one yet.

Yeah I'm not really feeling scum Juno anymore

Metroid, Syn, EC/Desi (maybe Doof?) This group is where we'll find scum I think.

Thoughts on this, everyone?

##vote metroid

Also Rabi I think Bard's claim is believable for now (because who would have visited Del anyway? Makes sense if he's town Bowser jr getting guns from non-visits, though I am a little surprised if no one targeted Bard after he replaced in)

Can't really comment on Desi, I think I need another phase with him to get a proper feel since he just came in and EC is just naturally scummy imo. But I'd agree with two of Metroid / Syn / Doof (and I'm 50/50 throwing Juno on that list just based on what I said last phase + GP really pushing for a jd vote rather than a Juno vote).

Meta but Doof has been more on the quiet side in a lot of games recently but in those games where he's been mafia, he has made more of an effort rather than pretty much being completely absent. Whereas Syn has posted a fair amount of times but hasn't really offered any individual thinking at all.

With Marth around my vote is just a symbolic one but I'd go with ##vote Syndrome

Bardothren

Muddling along somehow
Years
Ahh my bad. Anyway I made the same mistake as 5qwerty (rip) and didn't read the OP properly, I thought there was a recruiting cult, not a cthulu-type cult (if the cult is even present in the set-up).

I think you should move your vote off Bard. Ofc we haven't seen him shoot another gun yet so he could be maf who got given a gun and either received another one last night or is bluffing, but I do think that would be a pretty risky and short-term focused strategy for mafia to take which I don't think would make sense when they're 2 people down. And since you're Marth and your vote is the one that counts...

That said I do find it strange that Bard shot 5q, especially since no one else had raised any suspicious of 5qwerty.

My suspicion of 5q was based on how chummy he was with gimmepie, and how he had taken a more cautious stance as the Rabi-gimmepie argument heated up. I still suspect Juno, and otherwise, I don't have any solid reads. Considering how my hardest scumread flipped, I'm reluctant to trust my instincts anymore, but maybe I'll redeem myself tomorrow.

Also, I'd love to shoot my other guns, but as I said earlier, Naku has me on a strict one gun per day limit as per EM rules. I'd have shot someone yesterday had I had more time to actually read things over and get a scumread.

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
Years

Also on the note of the gun I was given N0 and have been hanging on to. Assuming Bard is in fact Bowser Jr, I think the possibilities are either it's a real gun and Aldo was villager/Isabelle and gave me a gun (which would make sense -- he's the type to give out guns N0 and we've been mafia a few times so I guess he'd give it to a familiar face) or it's a fake gun and Lulu was maf-sided villager (though that begs the question of who the real PIkachu is, since she claimed Pikachu). Leaning towards the former but I'm not gonna shoot unless there's a strong enough reason to and there definitely isn't one yet.

Can't really comment on Desi, I think I need another phase with him to get a proper feel since he just came in and EC is just naturally scummy imo. But I'd agree with two of Metroid / Syn / Doof (and I'm 50/50 throwing Juno on that list just based on what I said last phase + GP really pushing for a jd vote rather than a Juno vote).

Meta but Doof has been more on the quiet side in a lot of games recently but in those games where he's been mafia, he has made more of an effort rather than pretty much being completely absent. Whereas Syn has posted a fair amount of times but hasn't really offered any individual thinking at all.

With Marth around my vote is just a symbolic one but I'd go with ##vote Syndrome
Why Syn over metroid?

Years
Yes I was meant to move off that vote oops, I'm not currently sure who I should swing my sword at next however, I feel this is my last day to live so I want to at least hopefully kill another Maf or at least pave the way to one...

...##Vote Metroid. Iffy non-committal responses at this point BUT more importantly your reveal will confirm my other suspicions.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 11, 2023
I know that my posts aren't really that analytical, but I've never been that sort of player and I'm not going to become one overnight.

In any case, right now I'm mostly suspicious of L'Belle for (and this is the pot calling the kettle black, but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯) not contributing much, while only having 2 less posts than me. I'm also a little Iffy on Josh because of that. He conveniently didn't list L'Belle at all when I really don't think his posts could be considered any better than what I've thrown out so far.

So for now, I'm gonna ##Vote L'Belle

Back