• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Did you ever forgot computer login password?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 7, 2019
I have 3 female colleagues who forgot their computer login password and asked me to unlock the device. Turn out the password is pretty simple.

Does this happen to you?

Years
Shockingly, yes. That's what I get for adding numbers to it! I may even have bloody dyscalculia - my capacity for remembering numbers, the structure of equations and anything remotely numerical is gobsmackingly bad. In layman's terms, I'm rubbish.

Years
there was that time when windows 10 was just released and i just updated my dad's laptop. it prompted me to make an account for my dad. didn't think that it would set up password lock for the OS. i set a sentence as a password and i forgot what it was. panicked until i remembered that i wrote the password down on paper for my dad hahahaha

Kai

Wayfarer
Years
I don't recall forgetting any of them for more than a moment since my passwords are fairly simple.

Saleryu

Banned
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 2, 2019
Turn out the password is pretty simple.

If so that,why did they forget their password?
I cracked the password once on my computer with this tool , and since then I have kept all the passwords in an obvious place (Only i know)

Last edited:
Years
ive never forgotten a password though sometimes windows 10 likes to be a dick and say my password is incorrect sometimes
honestly the only thing I can say to this is that you might have typed it too fast. plus you can always peek at the password you've typed in as well before actually pressing enter

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today
Usually just general mistypes, if I forgot my password I'd be in trouble because I'd be completely locked out of my Microsoft account...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
me forgetting my passwords is a thing of mine i should really write down which one i'm using for which site sometime.

but as for my computer itself once when i got a brand new computer i managed to put my new password in wrong twice so when i tried logging in after it did all it's set-up stuff i couldn't get in hahah. good thing that it was literally new so fixing it was easy.

Neil Peart

Learn to swim
Years
No need. I can either unlock my MacBook with my fingerprint or my Apple Watch.

I'm screwed if I have to enter my pass at some point, though.

malanaphii

i'm about to monologue, son
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Feb 17, 2023
i have multiple passwords so i'll often forget which password i'm using for whatever account, but i've never forgotten what those passwords are (it just sometimes takes me 4 different tries to get into an account because i try each password lol)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
A password manager?If all accounts are set to the same password, I think security will be affected.
That's not what password manager means.

I do use somewhat similar passwords everywhere except for to my computers, so it actually can get confusing when I switch between the four of them sometimes haha.

Back