• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Favorite Poketch app?

What's your favorite PokeTch App?

• Digital Watch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Calculator

• Memo Pad

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Pedometer

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Friendship Checker

• Dowsing Machine

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Berry Searcher

• Day Care Checker

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Pokemon History

• Counter

• Analog Watch

• Marking Map

• Link Searcher

• Coin Flip

• Move Tester

• Calander

• Dot Artist

• Roulette

• Trainer Counter

• Kitchen Timer

• Color Changer

• Matchup Checker

• Stop Watch

• Alarm Clock

• Pokemon List

• Total voters

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Pretty self-explanatory.
Which Poketch app is your favorite?

Mine would be the Day Care Checker.

I like the Day Care Checker cause you don't have to travel all the way to the Day Care Center to check up on a Pokemon's process or to know when an egg has been produced. I use the Day Care Center alot for breeding or leveling up so the app makes the process easier and faster.

Memo Pad is 2nd favorite. As an artist I like to use the Memo Pad to doodle when playing just to kill time and it's good for writing down reminders.

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
I personally adored the Day Care Checker.In previous generations,it was frustrating having to check all the time to see how your Pokemon was doing and if they produced an egg or not.

Next would probably be the Friendship one as I have some team members who need evolving via high happiness :3,so it's pretty convenient instead of randomly guessing when your Pokemon trusts you enough.

And the third one is another checker actually n_n.The Berry one which could also pick out all those cheeky,roaming legendaries.It did help instead of dawdling around in the grass and hoping for some insanely powered legendary to appear.

Last is the Memo Pad.It was convenient for scribbling over when you were sick of adventuring or wanting to do something fun and simple.It made a pretty good notepad and I loved it :3.

Years
My fave was the Day Care Checker, it was helpful if I was breeding and I didn't have to go all the way back if I had an egg.

Friendship Checker was also nice since I sometimes try to evolve things that need happiness to evolve.

The Pedometer also helped me find out if I recharged my Vs. Seeker.

I have to say, I loved all the apps but those 3 were my top picks.

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
For some reason, I think the Coin Flip app is really entertaining. Idk why, so don't ask. Along with that app, I think the Day Care Checker is very helpful, very convenient.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
The day care checker was really neat and useful. It saved me a trip of flying to the day care to see how much my pokemon has grown.

#isthenumbersign
Years
Whichever one the spinning one was, which I think was Roulette. Very entertaining I thought.

oooDrakeooo

Golden Dragon
Years
I love the Color Changer! Really like all of those colors. Also, the Happiness Checker and the Digital Watch are very useful. But my fave is the first one. :D

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
There was quite an abundant range of useful apps but some of the better ones I found were the Memopad, the Day Care Checker, Happiness Checker and the Pedometer. These proved especially useful for the evolution and breeding of my pokemon and didn't prove to be quite useless (for me), like the Coin Toss app for example.

Last edited:

Charvisioku

Psyduck Fanatic
Years
Pokemon list; it was really useful during Nuzlockes, since I'm normally too lazy to check my party manually before battles so I know they have enough HP. Colour changer was my 2nd favourite though; colours are always fun.

Years
I was quite happy when I got the color changer (even if I just switched it to grey). I probably ended up using the Dowsing Machine the most, followed by the Marking Map, Daycare Checker and Trainer Counter in no particular order.

Sirfetch’d

I loved the friendship checker. I liked seeing all of my Pokemon float around and seeing how much they liked me. It was really useful for training happiness evos without the hassle of flying to a town and looking for a friendship rater.

Pink Mommy

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
I would say the berry checker. You know where to look for and exactly when.
I also love the Day Care Checker, since I breed by the dozen, it has come in very handy.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
I pretty much used the Dowsing Machine everywhere.But the Berry Searcher,Day Care Checker were pretty useful too.

The Grubby Pup

Where's mah shiny squeaky ball
Years
For meh. My poketch was always either on da Friendship Checker or the Digital Watch.

Friendship Checker so, I can see how close the Pokemon that require high amount of friendship to evolve. And the Digital Watch, cuz I like da little Pikachu design that was apart of teh feature.

Back