• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Zelda: Dimensional Link [IC]

What piece of Triforce was your character granted by the Gods?

• Total voters

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
Years
Delilah Harris​

Harris quietly eyed the Wolfos as she ignored everyone's protests and instead pressed her head against the other Hylian's forehead. She then walked over to the other three and explained that she was Princess Zelda and in hiding. Wait... this was Princess Zelda? Then, who was the person in front of Harris who had been captured by Vaati? She must have been affected by the pain even worse than she thought if she had mistaken the identity of that captive. Harris couldn't believe what this lupine was saying, however. She wasn't special at all and all she did back in Hyrule was get in folks' way and wander off from home. Why should any goddesses grant her power? Not that she wasn't grateful. She was.

Zelda then howled once more and startled Harris for a split second before a strong feeling of peace overcame her. The sound of that voice was amazingly soothing. Then, the group all regained the Triforce power that had been taken away from them. Harris instantly felt stronger and more energetic, but the fact that those feelings were taken and returned just like that angered her. Why should anyone have power over her so easily? That's not how it was supposed to be. Harris owned her power, no one else did. Yet, they could take it away the same way you'd snatch a lollipop out of a baby's weak little hand. You could either devour the candy right before the crying baby or you could hand it back if you so choose. I can't let this happen again. These goddesses are pretty damn unfair.

Harris looked at "Rei" in the eyes and watched as the wolf collapsed down in exhaustion. Apparently she was intending to rescue someone as well and she was willing to help the clueless ones. "Zel- ah I mean...Rei. This is a lot to process. I mean, we don't even know one another. How are we supposed to do all this when we were quite literally dumped here into a world we don't know?" the birdgirl asked. Harris could not hold back from making a snide remark. "We're going to die, aren't we?"

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Endomorpheus Exoletaar
A Tavern
---

"It's dangerous to fight him alone… Take this"

Endo looked up to see the wolf's head pressed against his. A calm and soothing feeling spread through his body. For a faint second, he thought that he could hear the furious screech of something deep within his mind. But it seemed to be gone after a second. It was probably Exo getting bound by the power of the Triforce, which had now been re-granted to Endo. The Hylian removed the hand from his eye which had now returned to its original color. He felt much better now, as if the heavens themselves had opened up and revitalized him to the fullest. With his piece of the Triforce back, Endo stood up from the floor and looked towards the others. He could see them clearly now. One has a humanoid shape; however she bore more resemblance to a bird than anything else, regarding her appearance. The next one was a giant, hulking machine-like guy on two legs. Endo had never seen anything quite like it, it was pretty terrifying. The last one was a girl, she didn't seem to be of some other kind of species like a bird-thing or a machine, but maybe she was some kind of shape-shifter that could become a blade wielding mantis if you looked away for one second… He deduced that he had to be careful around all of these people.

The wolf then decided to give them some answers. She revealed that she in fact was Princess Zelda of all people! This was starting to get a bit too sketchy for Endo, was he sure that this was really happening? Maybe it was all just a weird dream he was having, something induced by Exo just because that bastard wanted to mess with his mind a bit? Oh man! Now he trailed off again, stupid brain! When he returned to reality, Endo managed to catch that Zelda was now called Rei and that things had gotten f*cked up by this evil Vaati-guy who could now warp between dimensions? That certainly wasn't good. To be honest, it sucked pretty hard actually. Well, at least it provided him with an answer to why he was here.

Rei howled a melody which she stated would give back the Triforce to everyone in the room. Of course it didn't return Endo's piece as that one had already found its original owner. But that didn't stop the young Hylian from enjoying the song. It was nice and soothing and it brought a nice warm feeling over him. The wolf now returned to her regular appearance, which was much less… eerie to look at according to Endo. She had very pretty eyes, he noted.

The wolf-princess proclaimed that they all had to work together in order to save the royalty of their respective dimensions and return to their own dimensions. This got Endo a bit excited, think about it, what was more fun than an adventure in a completely different dimension with a lot of travel-companions? To the young Hylian, there wasn't much to fit this description. Rei also stated that she would use everything in her power to help them, but not before collapsing on the tavern's counter.

Then the bird-like girl spoke up, she wondered how exactly they were going to do this. The other girl added that they'd probably perish in this place.

"Well, I wouldn't argue with her on that. At least it means that I'll get your body, it's a win-win-situation! Especially for me." Exo chuckled.

"Oh just shut up." Endo whispered to the Stalfos.

Then, he could feel something quietly moving around inside of his cap. What in the world could that be? Burkle! Endo had completely forgotten about the Occo Jr. The Hylian immediately took off his cap to see a confused and dazed little head with wings flutter out of it and look around to see where the hell he actually was. After stabilizing his condition, Burkle observed that he was inside a house of sorts, a little unsettling, he thought but not too bad. Then he turned to find a girl standing in the house. Okay? That was also a bit strange, but nothing to be scared of, right? Then he noticed another girl, however this one was covered in feathers and had a beak. Even though she was something bird-like - much like him – he still felt the need to be cautious. But nothing dangerous. Then there was a wolf, Burkle gulped, wolves weren't really known for being nice and friendly to birds, they were more likely to eat them. But as long as he was with Endo, things were going to be fine. Burkle then noticed that Endo's weapons were gone… Well… that wasn't good. He might have a chance though? The wolf looked tired after all.

Then he spotted the hulking beast made of metal.

The Occo Jr. – with lack of a better word – completely flipped his sh*t at this point. With a loud scream of fear, the human-like head with wings fluttered as fast as he could in the other direction, not regarding exactly what he flew into. The Occo Jr. quickly crashed into a wall, but decided to shake it off and continue somewhere else. Endo had at this point realized what danger Burkle currently posed to himself, so he decided to run after the panicking creature. Burkle zipped across the room, nearly hitting the two girls in the tavern a few times. After doing this for a while, he accidentally ended up in front of the very thing he set out to avoid, the giant machine-dude. The Occo Jr. stopped right in front of it, and when he realized where he was, the poor little bird-thing just sunk to the ground, seemingly without energy. Endo tip-toed up to the machine, picked up Burkle, and slowly started to back off while the word "Sorry" came out of his mouth.​
[/QUOTE]

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
"Its dangerous to go alone take this." The wolf princess said.

The golden triangle that had earlier been torn from Relak's body appeared in front of him. The golem grabbed the triforce piece as it seemed to be called, and jabbed it into his chest. metal closed around the triangle and the gash healed. You could hear the gears grinding inside of Relak's chest. His way of grumbling. Whatever this revolting creature was it was far too small to warrant his attention. This wolf creature now turned human also had made no reason for him to care. 'Princess Zelda' that meant nothing to him. What did mean something was a return to his home.

"Most efficient actions taken to result in positive outcome." Relak demanded.

Relak had a purpose and it wasn't meant to be here as a hero. He was a protector for his kind. Time spent here was merely risking his brethren. Relak stepped back from the group begining to compute some out comes and factors.

"I require input." Relak added.

He wandered off trying to find some source of data. His footsteps were surpisingly quiet for his weight, but you could easily see where his metal feet scratched the floor. It all came down to Relak's raw magnetic power. the majority of his weight was currently weightless. Only his feet did, but they weigh nearly as much as a normal man. Relak attempted to pick a book up off a shelf, but his sharpend fingers puncutred the flimsy paper. Relak threw the ruined book to the ground, and began pounding his fists together. Each hit flatened the sharp edges on his hands and produced a low clang which echoed through the building.

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
REI
Wolfos Princess of Wisdom

"Zel- ah I mean... Rei... This is a lot to process. I mean, we don't even know one another. How are we supposed to do all this when we were quite literally dumped here into a world we don't know?" The bird-like girl spoke.

"We're going to die, aren't we?" Came a smart-alec remark from the Hylian girl.

The boy, on the other hand, was mumbling to himself - or more likely, to the being living within - before a small Ooccoo Jr. came out of nowhere in a full-fledged panic. The boy chased it around the room and it quickly ended in front of the giant golem creature.

This overload of questions was rather harsh on the already stressed and weakened princess. "As long as we're safe in a sanctuary like the one we're in, you may still call me Zelda. There's no fear of eavesdropping here..." She glanced over at the snide Hylian girl seemingly disapproving of the comment, but too weak at the moment to interject. Zelda seemed to only rest her head atop her paws, her eyes half open and a bit dimmed. These truly are dark times...

It was at that moment that a pink 'fairy' appeared from her head, seeming to watch the others in a somewhat protective motion in defense of the princess. It was moments later that this winged ball of light exploded in a shroud of smoke, which quickly faded to reveal a woman taller than average, nearly six and a half feet tall. She wore odd navy and white clothing, with pointed ears and piercing red eyes that could stare straight into your soul. She watched the others, seemingly determining if there's any threat, and deciding that it's safe, lowered her readily offensive stance to stand upright.

The new woman began to walk over behind the counter and begin going through the various drinks and other objects, causing the occasional glass klink. When she spoke, it seemed to hold a lot of power behind it. Good lord, even Vaati wasn't this menacing. "My name is Ash. Now, if anyone has something wise-ass to say," She shot a look directly at the Hylian woman before continuing, "keep it to yourself. Whether any of you like it or not, you're stuck here. So if we're offering you help, you'd better shut up and accept it. Zelda is right; if you do this on your own, you will die, and no one is going to risk their own life to try and rescue yours."

She placed a bowl full of milk on the counter, encouraging the princess to drink from it. "Now, if we can work together, train, gather resources, and find equipment, we might have a chance. So if you'd rather die, then go ahead and leave because no one is going to listen to your complaints. If you'd actually like to do something about it, then get used to the idea of working together." She seemed to have relaxed a bit. "It's getting late, so you can relax for the rest of tonight. There are plenty of drinks here, but don't touch the milk. It's scarce and we need it for situations like this." She gestured toward the weak princess. "And we have food in the fridge. There's a closet with some sleeping bags and pillows, so you can choose who gets what."

She closed her eyes and sat atop the counter, beside the princess, leaning against the wall. "If you want my opinion, I'd recommend you all get to know each other and learn to get along. Cover each others' weaknesses and take advantage of your strengths. It's the best chance you'll get." She was now drinking a cup of hot tea; somehow she'd prepared it without anyone noticing.

The princess had finished the bowl of milk and was at least able to sit up again. "You'll have to forgive her... She can be rather cruel, but it's only in our best interest... She is right... So, would any of you like to explain something about yourself?"

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
Years
Delilah Harris​

Harris' eyes shifted toward the other Hylian amongst the group, who was whispering to himself and just didn't seem okay overall. Not that anyone would be okay, considering the situation they all found themselves in, but the surprise on the Hylian's face as he removed his cap told Harris he had another thing going on. And he did. A head flew out of the cap and started zipping around this way and that in between shrieks of terror, and Harris had to quickly evade it a couple of times in order to avoid it colliding into her. It was gross looking, to put it simply. Of all the creatures she had seen back at home, she had never seen anything quite like this one. As Harris had noted before, it was a head. A grossly shrunken head with red eyes and wings protruding from the sides of it like enormous ears.

The Hylian whose hat the creature came from picked it up and apologized to the robot it had landed in front of, but the giant didn't appear to be phased by the disturbance and threw a book onto the floor before pounding together its fists. Harris looked around the room with an expression that said, "You have got to be ****ing kidding me." Everybody here was crazy as sin. A guy who spoke to himself and stored a floating head in his hat, a human sized BIRD, and a giant robot/rock thing that liked to destroy everything in sight regardless of what value it might have held before it was torn to worthless pieces. I am not about to be stuck here for too long.

"As long as we're safe in a sanctuary like the one we're in, you may still call me Zelda. There's no fear of eavesdropping here..." the wolf said, looking right at Harris who, in turn looked at her with a dismissive expression. The battered beast lay her head onto her paws as a pink thing flew out from somewhere on her head and, with a puff of smoke, turned into a really tall woman. She introduced herself as Ash and then shot a look at Harris as she spoke about keeping "wise ass comments to yourself". Why is everyone lookin' at me? I didn't do ****.

"Zelda is right; if you do this on your own, you will die, and no one is going to risk their own life to try and rescue yours," said Ash. "I didn't want anybody's aid anyways," Harris muttered. Ash went on to explain that there were food, pillows, and a couple of other things available to make the group more comfortable. She then suggested that they introduce one another. Harris' nose wrinkled at this. She was always terrible at introducing herself to strangers and she wasn't very keen on doing so now, especially if she was the first one to open her mouth. Besides, anything she said would probably rub the others in the wrong way; the six words she said before already upset some. "You'll have to forgive her... She can be rather cruel, but it's only in our best interest... She is right... So, would any of you like to explain something about yourself?" Zelda asked. Harris looked at the others impassively, waiting for them to speak first so she could do so afterward and not look as awkward. However, her effort to prevent an awkward situation failed utterly as her stomach broke the moment of silence with a plead for food. ****. **** you stomach. "I'm Harris and all the biggest pillows belong to me," she said vacantly, not realizing how much of an ass she came off as.

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
Iora Oriole

Iora deftly dodged the little bird thing as it made its way in a panicked manner around the room. A few near misses later, and it was being picked up by what she could only assume was its owner. Was this little bird thing sentient? The thought was chased away by the sudden appearance of a being by the name of Ash. Iora felt small and powerless in comparison to the creature's size. She was intimidating, her eyes piercing and glowing red from their sockets. Ash went on to make many valid points in her little speech. They were, however much they might not like it, in this together. Iora knew she would have to swallow her fear for the time being, but it was easier said than done. Everything was so foreign; the people, the landscape, even the entire world it seemed.

One of the less bird looking people spoke up, Iora thought she recalled that race being call Hylians. She made a statement about all the biggest pillows belonging to her. A rather selfish and naive comment if Iora did say so herself. It didn't much bother her however, if Harris wanted the pillows, there was no harm in avoiding an argument. Although, she thought Harris an odd name for her appearance.

Iora stretched her arms over her head, her body aching from the days events. Without even realizing it, her wings expanded in a flash. The almost pure white feathers extended out and just about bowled into the others standing near her. Quickly, she dropped her arms and the wings returned back to their dormant state, her face flushing red with embarrassment. These wings were practically new to her, she had no idea how to properly control them. Now she knew she would have to say something, anything. You can't just make a scene like that, no matter how unintentional, and let it slide.

"Uhm, sorry everyone," Iora looked around the room, her gaze finally settling on the aged wooden floor boards. "I hope I didn't hit anybody... I'm Iora." She lifted her eyes once again to look around. How was this group of misfits ever going to get home?​

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
The fairy was the first creature Relak legitimately recognized. Fairies could be found in lots of places. Including in some caves near his home. Too bad the creatures were useless, and this one had an attitude. Well all the organics did. With his limited scope in the matters of that sort Relak was finding this conversation growing ever more pointless. When sleep was brought up Relak decided these organics were no longer worth his time.

"Function no longer required. Shutting down." Relak buzzed in his pre-programmed voice.

He stomped over to the door, and piece by piece set himself down. Then the electricity flowing between the parts shut off. As a machine efficiency mattered very much here. These organics held no worth to him, and they were only wasting time. He may not be affected by time like organics, but Relak was concerned by what could be happening in his absence.

((Yes I'm sorry its short, but again just not his strength, and I don't do that thing where I re-explain things from his perspective. Just have learned how really.))

Back