• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Pokemon Odyssey: A New Beginning (T) [OOC +SU)

What would you like more of in this Roleplay?

• Fighting. More fighting!

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • Character interaction. Get to know each other more.

Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Deeper storyline: more drama, more comedy, more romance.

Votes: 17 33.3%
  • Side stories. A few adventures away from the main plot.

Votes: 12 23.5%
  • More flexible plot. Plot decided in part by the RPers.

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • The Roleplay is fine as is.

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 5.9%

• Total voters

Kawaii Pikachu :3

"The Cutiest Pokemon Gamer!"
Years
Yay I'm back!! I finally was able to kick that cold in the butt! :P I'm glad to be back with my PC family! How has everyone been? Looks like we have a bunch of new members.

Welcome everyone! :) Nice to meet you all!

SU Status: tweeking (I might need to pick someone's brains...I've hit a road block -.-')

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Well, I wouldn't call myself a 'new' member. But I know what you mean, and thanks for teh welcome. You can pick my brain if you like, even the smallest piece is a shining star of ideas. Just saying.

Well, I posted, though I think it's a little late to say that. I will post again at one point, maybe today, maybe tomorrow, for anyone who cares.

Years
Well, I wouldn't call myself a 'new' member. But I know what you mean, and thanks for teh welcome. You can pick my brain if you like, even the smallest piece is a shining star of ideas. Just saying.

Well, I posted, though I think it's a little late to say that. I will post again at one point, maybe today, maybe tomorrow, for anyone who cares.

Thank you for the offer. :) I have sent Supervegeta a few ideas I want to pass by him first before I use them in my SU. My main issue is finding a way to have my character have the skills and status I want in her but so it still fits in with the storyline : / The ideas I came up with don't seem to really fit the "mood" of the story, so to speak.

Years
Welcome back Kawaii! Glad your feeling better. Looking forward to seeing your finished character. :)

Also, should I wait for some more posts from the others at the campsite, or just go ahead?

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Sorry about any delay guys. It's been a busy week. I'll have something up likely on Friday.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Thank you for the offer. :) I have sent Supervegeta a few ideas I want to pass by him first before I use them in my SU. My main issue is finding a way to have my character have the skills and status I want in her but so it still fits in with the storyline : / The ideas I came up with don't seem to really fit the "mood" of the story, so to speak.

So, you think your character would be too powerful or something? Yea, it would be best to run those by Vegetable before you post 'em. Although, don't worry if you want to add your own little private side-story for your character, because I did and it seems to be perfectly fine. :)

Maybe it would be best if you PM me if you wanna talk more. :) I don't want to clutter up the thread with my brilliance. LOL, just kidding.

Years
  • Seen today
Welcome back Kawaii! Glad your feeling better. Looking forward to seeing your finished character. :)

Also, should I wait for some more posts from the others at the campsite, or just go ahead?

probably should just go ahead, as the conversation progresses others would probably jump into it later.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Made a quick post. Hopefully it gets things moving. You can go ahead and make your posts Delphini. The others are probably more or less waiting to move things forward I believe. So once your character is more or less on board, we can all move forward. xD

Also, like Xilfer said, adding your own side story is always fine. In fact, I encourage it. This is to all of you. Feel free to make up parts of your own story, and if you like, you can PM me and we can work out ideas for stuff related to your character for later on. Although you should be wary of the timetable. There's not a whole lot of maneuver room left in the RP. We're pretty deep in. Still, I welcome any ideas or such through PMs anytime.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Kehehe... Snype has quite a plan coming up. He plans to lure out the intruder by using Toxic on the carious civilians one by one :3 That oughta do the trick XD

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
@Megaman765: Why not capture Veletra and execute her publicly? That sounds like a thing your character would do, plus it would certainly attract Paladin's attention.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
@Megaman765: Why not capture Veletra and execute her publicly? That sounds like a thing your character would do, plus it would certainly attract Paladin's attention.

Kehehe... ohhh that sounds wonderful. Not until Snype works a bit of his own magic beforehand of course >=3 I plan to work in both ideas together to show just how cruel Snype can be >=)

Last edited:

Years
@Delphini ~ Thank you for the welcome back :)

@Xilfer123 ~ Not so much as her being too strong it's just that my ideas don't seem to fit right with in this world. I might just try it out and if I need to change it I will :P lol PM sounds good, you're right. Don't want to take up space here since this is for the RP. :)

Alright everyone here is my SU! :D Sorry it is long lol :3

Side: Gold Tribe

Name: Allora (al-lor-ah) **the first part of this name (al) is like Al Borlen from "Tim the Toolman Tailor".

Age: 220 **is roughly around 22 years old in Ninetales years

Title: The Shadow Protector ~ given because Allora prefers to observe in the "shadows" and will protect anyone with her life.

Pokemon Species: Ninetales

Appearance: *See picture below. Please click on it to enlarge to see details*

Personality:
Spoiler:

History:
Spoiler:

Moveset: Confuse Ray, Energy Ball, Heat Wave, Dark Pulse, Attract, and Psyshock

Beware! A new foe has appeared! Mwahahahah! XD

Side: Silver Tribe

Name: Levina Cethin (Leh – vE – na Keith-in)

Title: Mirage ~ given to her because of her speed. She can disappear in the blink of an eye, leaving others to question whether or not she was really there.

Pokemon Species: Jolteon

Appearance:

Spoiler:

Personality:

Spoiler:

History:

Spoiler:

Moveset: Thunder, Wild Charge, Shadow Ball, Double-Team, Stored Power, Double-Edge

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Gold Tribe post up. We covered a lot of distance in the post because I felt it was time to get things moving forward again, so we did a timeskip a few hours forward.

@Kawaii Pikachu- Besides that slight change we discussed, your SU is Accepted! Welcome to the Odyssey family!

This basically means that the Gold Tribe side is now full.

Also, I figure I'll wait for a Silver Tribe post until NW and Claire have posted.

Years
Gold Tribe post up. We covered a lot of distance in the post because I felt it was time to get things moving forward again, so we did a timeskip a few hours forward.

@Kawaii Pikachu- Besides that slight change we discussed, your SU is Accepted! Welcome to the Odyssey family!

This basically means that the Gold Tribe side is now full.

Also, I figure I'll wait for a Silver Tribe post until NW and Claire have posted.

I made that adjustment you mentioned. Please let me know if that is better or if I need to change more. :)

Thank you for the welcome! I'm really excited to get started! :D

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
@Kawaii Pikachu: I like your SU. Your history section is very detailed, and your character seems to have an interesting back-story.

Years
I want to cry. I spent over two hours making this for my signature and I can't use it! T.T I've tried resizing it 3 times even. So anyway here is a photo for the RP since I can't use it :P

It's a GIF image but it is a little slow on here so if you look at it please be patient to see the whole thing. :)

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
@Kawaii- Wow! Nice work. Sucks you can't use it, but I'm still very appreciative you took the time in the first place. Looks great.

Years
@Kawaii- Wow! Nice work. Sucks you can't use it, but I'm still very appreciative you took the time in the first place. Looks great.

Thank you! :D I've seen all these signatures that people have made about the RPs/Groups/Clubs/etc.. that they are in and I think that it is awesome! I wanted to do something like that too so that's how I got started on that. :)

Back