SV

See You Space Cowboy

Male
Seen July 17th, 2019
Posted June 26th, 2019
3,393 posts
8.7 Years
Petrina!....

1. So Thrace is killing and stuff. What's it like living and knowing soon everything might be over?

2. If you could do any other job in Exathor besides being in the Gold Tribe, what would you do?

3. Why did you get the name Vanguard?

4. What has been your biggest failure so far?

5. There's been some suspicious reports tying you with the Emperor. Intimately. Care to comment on that?

Time to do one as well. And I guess I'll do my character from Crimson Dawn too! Gerrick.

What is your full name?

Who's askin'? Hmm? Oh yeah, doin' an interview. Gerrick Errias.

When and where were you born?

1029 AP. Don't ask for the date, I dun remember. Where? Some cave outside of a town that hated our guts. Can't tell ya why. Well, maybe I can but I won't.

Who are/were your parents?

Eh... I don't remember my real parents much. But the closest thing I had to a dad was Roartz, the Vigoroth who took me into his band.

Do you have any family other than your parents?

*smiles* Roartz and the other bandits were the only family I needed growin' up.

Any story from the past you'd like to share with us?

Haha! Oh man, where to begin? I got a lot to say... oh I know a good one! So we're tracking a carriage carryin' a pretty prominent noble from between two cities. We been after this thing for two days now, trackin' and making sure we dun lose him. We set up a few road blocks to make sure he takes the path we want him to, where the rest of us are waiting.

Now lemme tell you, this guy is load. I mean LOADED. Like, stacked with the good stuff higher than a Wailord. And, he's the most pompous guy you'll ever meet. I mean, this guy was FULL of himself. Pretty cloak, finest jewelry, silks I ain't ever heard of but feel soft like butter. And gold. Gold jewels, gold bracelets, gold, gold, gold friggin' everywhere. Damn if we thought he wasn't made of the stuff. Needless to say, when we all popped out of our hidin' spots, took out his guards and surrounded his carriage, the expression on his face was one of the best things I ever seen. *grins*

Oh, and we found out he doesn't sh*t gold.

Where do you live in, and with whom? Describe the person/people.

I'm uh... I'm with the Gold Tribe right now... sorta? I'm kinda in a cell... it's not that fun. The only people I've been seeing recently are the Kricketune that keeps chirpin' all night and the Weedle who keeps giving me the evil eye. At least, I think he's doin' that. Hey, where did he go? I just saw him a second ago... was he ever real? Oh Arceus, how long was I in here?

What do you do for a living?

I do it all. Anythin' and everythin' that pays the bills. Bandit, thief, merc, and everythin' in between. Did I ever tell you about that time I impersonated my twin brother, who was like second-in-command of the Gold Tribe but died? Not my best choice of makin' some gold...

Do you have any special abilities?

I'm a master at Ground Type moves. And gettin' all the ladies.

Tell us more of your appearance. Height, weight, race, hair and eye color, style of dress, any tattoos, scars, or distinguishing marks, these kind of things.

Eh, you don't live my life without pickin' up a bit to show for it over the years. Got a scar on my left ribs, two more on my back. Pretty sure part of the end of my tail is splintered, but I could never tell with that thing anymore. Other than that, just your average Krookodile.

To which social class do you belong?

Class? I ain't never gone to school!

Do you have any allergies, diseases or physical weaknesses?

Gold is my weakness, the law is my disease.

What does your voice sound like?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4xShWbhkFI

What do you have in your pockets?

Pockets? They took everything when they put me in these Arceus-damn chains, damn it.

A Legend once told me that roleplaying is about bringing people together and celebrating creative vision.
Paired with the Artsy Infinite and the Spectacular Shak