I'm battin' a thousand!

Male
The city streets
Seen September 11th, 2019
Posted May 22nd, 2019
174 posts
5.8 Years
I'll ask some questions for Alexandria:

1. It sounds like you and your Gastly get into a lot of mischief. Do you have any other Pokemon besides Gastly, and if so, any interesting stories about them?
2. How would you describe your friendship with Sophia?
3. Forgive me for prying, but it sounds like your mother is a source of contention for you. Would you mind elaborating on your feelings towards her?
4. You mentioned you do art commissions. What kind of art do you do? Do you stick to any particular theme for your art?
5. You also mentioned going to college. What do you plan on studying?

And as for me, I will answer questions with my character Tavhir from Crimson Dawn.

Alright, can we get on with this? I'm kind of in the middle of something important...

What is your full name?

Tavhir Eldren. Next?

When and where were you born?

Ascanfell. 19 years ago. Didn't grow up there, but I was born there.

Who are/were your parents?

(He shifts uncomfortably in his seat, glancing about the room as if formulating an answer)

My parents? Well, there's my father Vennson. One of the higher ups in the Hesperian military. I... well, as a kid, I didn't really get along with him very well. He was always away on duty. But he's a good man. He took care of me, you know?

My mother, Joanna, was home more often, though that wasn't saying much. She was more into politics, but she did right by me and my sister. Always made sure we were taken care of. When I was younger, I guess I kind of resented them... but I'm older now, and we're on much better terms.

Do you have any family other than your parents?

Only my sister Cassandra. I got along with her more than anyone else. Whenever my parents were out, she assumed the duties of a caretaker. She was always like a second mother to me, really. Um... don't tell her I said that.

Any story from the past you'd like to share with us?

Well, there was this one time my sister had an important date with some cute guy she liked, and she wanted to look her best. Being the loving, caring brother I am, I went and hid all of her jewelry and dressings all over the house. Oh man, she was in such a panic! "Where's my necklace?" "I can't find my ribbons!" You have no idea how hard it was to not bust up laughing in front of her. She must have circled the entire house four times! And the maids... they were just as frantic! It was hysterical!

Of course, she eventually found all of her things and still managed to get out on time. But still... it was really funny to watch. I don't think she ever found out about that...

Where do you live in, and with whom? Describe the person/people.

Live? That's a joke, right? I mean, being in the Gold Tribe, we're constantly moving, it seems. Always out and about doing this and that. Though I can't really complain about the company. Some of them can be... annoying, but they get the job done, at least.

I guess the company is the Gold Tribe, but it seems I've been put into one group in particular. Luckily, Cassandra is there with me, but there's a whole cast of characters it would seem. Some of them are decent 'mon, like Thrasher and Noah, and then some of them... well, they're kind of quirky, you know? Not necessarily BAD, but... like, how did Punisher even get in the Gold Tribe??

What do you do for a living?

Oh, you know, fight a bunch of insufferable fools in a rebellion, wake up death goddesses, go rock collecting. Just Gold Tribe things.

Do you have any special abilities?

Apparently I can see pretty well in the dark. I never really noticed it, but I guess that's just because I'm so used to it. It helps when we have to navigate a cave or some other dark place.

Tell us more of your appearance. Height, weight, race, hair and eye color, style of dress, any tattoos, scars, or distinguishing marks, this kind of things.

(Raises an eyebrow, slightly confused.)

You're looking right at me! Are you blind or something? (He sighs) Well, I guess for anybody who happens to see this 'interview,' I'm just a normal Pawniard, you know? Yellow eyes, covered in blades, bladed hands... you know, as used to it as I am, having little daggers for hands is still pretty annoying. Uh... I'm 1'05", only about 20 lbs...

(He points a bladed hand at the interviewer) Make one joke about my height and you'll regret it.

To which social class do you belong?

Growing up, my parents both being in very prestigious positions, we were definitely among the upper class. We even had maids and butlers and stuff like that. Definitely not what I was used to... but I didn't really care either way. I did things by myself anyways. Couldn't stand having somebody else do things for me.

Do you have any allergies, diseases or physical weaknesses?

Not having hands can be problematic. Also, I have a severe allergy to stupidity. It makes me break out in sarcasm. Does that count?

What does your voice sound like?

You're listening to me talk right now! What kind of question is that?

(He sighs again)

I don't know... medium pitched? A little scratchy? That's what people say, anyways.

What do you have in your pockets?

(He fishes around in the brown scarf on his neck)

I've got... my Gold Tribe badge, some Oran berries, a specially made pen for my 'unique' hands, and... yeah, that's pretty much it.

Do you admit to having any quirks, strange mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics?

Well, my sister tells me I need to lay off the sarcasm a lot... and that I'm prone to losing my temper. I don't know. Hey, at least I can admit it, right?

Now, if you'll excuse me, there's currently a rebellion going on and a death goddess out to kill us. I kind of need to get on that.
"Johnny rocked that golden circle, and all those VIPs, and that music that had freed us became a tired routine.
And I saw his face in close-up tryin' to give it all he had, and sometimes his eyes betrayed him, you could see that he was sad.

And I tried to rock on with him, but I slowly became bored
Could that man on stage with everything somehow need some more?"