Muffins forever

Female
Mystona
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted June 7th, 2019
967 posts
9.4 Years
For Tiny Raz:

1. What are some things that just reeeaaally get on your nerves?

2. What is your most prized possession, and why?

3. Have you ever had anyone you were particularly close to?

4. Once you've fulfilled you goal of dominating the world (if you ever do), what do you plan to do?

5. What is your idea of an ideal ruler?

I'ma use Kaveri the Floatzel from Pokemon Odyssey.

What is your full name?
Yo, the name's Kaveri Vian, perhaps equally or better known by Jetstream, my Gold Tribe title. In my younger years, many of my friends would call me Caviar as well.

When and where were you born?
I was born 38 years ago in the wondrous Gold City! What, you think I should act more mature, given my age? Pfft, nah, where would be the fun in that? Besides, someone's gotta be around to ease the tension!

Who are/were your parents?
My dad was a Floatzel and a soldier in the Alpha Alliance Army. He... was killed when the Silver Tribe first invaded. My mom was a Dragonair - I theorize that she's the reason I've got blue fur - passed on a few years later. If she'd just held on a little longer, she could've seen the end of the war... Also, while she may not be related to me by blood, I consider Wildfire a mother of sorts. She was an Infernape of the Gold Tribe and played a role in defeating the Silver Tribe. Unfortunately the battle left her permanently disabled... She could still get around just fine and stuff, but she no longer had the energy to perform any battle moves. Unfortunately, she passed on 20 years ago.

Do you have any family other than your parents?
Oh, yeah! There's my little bro, Callimer. He's a Dragonite, and quite the fatso in my opinion, heh. He used to be quite the little wimp, but he's grown into quite the powerful 'mon now, thanks to a certain someone, heheh. I also consider all of my brethren in the Gold Tribe to be my family, though none will ever be as close to me as Cal is.

Any story from the past you'd like to share with us?
Ooooh, ohoh, yes! Waaaaaay back when Cal was still just a Dragonair, we were off on a mission to check out some false rumors about some Ancients. Course, we were suspicious, but we didn't expect in the least to be ambushed by a bunch of bandits. Sad to say, they were able to take out both me and the other Triber who'd come with us. Cal, though, he was awesome! He evolved right then and there and took down the whole lot of 'em! ...Well, ok, maybe not all of them. I helped out once I came back to my sense. But still, I gotta say I've never been prouder of the lil' guy!

Where do you live in, and with whom? Describe the person/people.
I live with my little bro, Callimer, in Wildfire's old house in Gold City. Though perhaps calling Cal my little brother isn't all that accurate, since he's a good two or three feet taller than me, heh - the woes of having a Dragonite as a brother. He's not as big of a joker as I am, but he at least puts up with me, and that's saying something, heheh. Though, I do sometimes wish he'd talk to me more about what's on his mind. I'm still his big sis after all, and I wanna look out for him, yeh know?

What do you do for a living?
Kick a** with my bro. We're both in the Gold Tribe, so we end up working together a lot.

Do you have any special abilities?
Oh, sure. For one, I am capable of eating an entire room of candy. Pretty sweet, eh, eh, eeeeeh?

Serious? ok, ok, fine. I learned some stuff from Wildfire, like how to form a Water Pulse between my tails and using Ice Fang to partially freeze a Water Pulse and make my own Ice Ball. I guess you could that pretty special; I do.

Tell us more of your appearance. Height, weight, race, hair and eye color, style of dress, any tattoos, scars, or distinguishing marks, this kind of things.
Lessee... I'm 'bout 3'9", coming in at around 76 lbs. Ah, and I'm a Floatzel, if yeh didn't catch on to that already. Not any normal looking Floatzel though, oh no. My fur's a sorta sky blue and silver instead of the usual orange and beige, and my float's a nice bright red. Then those fancy fins on my arms are yellow, and my eyes are violet. As for clothes, well, I don't usually wear anything, 'cept for when I've absolutely gotta.

To which social class do you belong?
Slightly above average. That's a thing, right?

Do you have any allergies, diseases or physical weaknesses?
I'm allergic to boredom.

What does your voice sound like?
Light and friendly most've the time. Not too high, but not deep either - though I've been told when I'm really excited my voice tends to reach unbearable pitches, heh.

What do you have in your pockets?
Pockets? Who needs pockets when you've got a handy float to stash everything under! I keep a few small things under there - a bit of money, my Gold Tribe emblem when I don't have it on display, and a small vial holding the last of Wildfire's Life Flames.

Do you admit to having any quirks, strange mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics?
Oh, definitely! My entire personality is defined by quirky annoyingness, heheheh! Perhaps the worst being how nuts I got when I have candy - and how much of the stuff I eat. What can I say? It's my one true weakness, heheheh.