• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 21, 2018
Hello guys,
Having a problem with Cissy. Beat her in gym, but lost a tide ride. Then she disapeared. Can't find her anywhere. Can't continue the game if badge is missing.
Please help!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 21, 2018
WHat does it means rewards/events for carrying Ash's team?
Does it mean you need to play this game with only the pokemonns Ash got in anime or do you just need to bring a certain pokemon with you to certain location?
I mean if I catch a pokemon that Ash never had or evolve a pokemon ash had not evolvet will the event still begin?

I have all kind pokemon that Ash didnt have.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 3, 2018
I just can't enter the Pokemon League.
I have all the 8 badges and I passed the test with 100%.

I talked to Bruno (kiled Onix), took my Pokemon from Oak (Nidoran) and still can not enter the league.

The guy at Route 16 with his Marowak just do not appear. Team Rocket do not, either.
The only guy who appeared was Gary before i entered the victory road.
Officer Jenny in Viridian City is also keeping saying to watch out for the Pokemon thieves known as Team Rocket.

But i still can't find Team Rocket or the Marowak Guy.

And the guy infront of the door is keeping saying: "The League has not begun yet".

What should I do now ? Did I break the game ?

Years
  • Seen today
It makes a lot of fun to play this hack. Love it. Hope the creator will come back and release a new beta.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 19, 2022
Ive been doing my own edits from this rom just for my own fun! Everything works fine except for the elite4 champion slate. When I go to battle him the game crashes and I cant seem to figure it out. Im using advance map and XSE. I cannot find the script anywhere for any of the elite4 or slate the champion. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Jan 23, 2019
Hi
i am having a problem in pokemon ash gray.
my problem is that i have all 8 badges and i have almost completed all the events(i think so) but i am not able to start pokemon league.my first match is in water field but whenever i go there the guard says i do not have a match there.
Please helpp

You Need to Finish the Lights Camera Quaction Chapter Buddy:-) :-) :-) :-) .

i am having the same problem and i completed that too but still cannot enter

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 13, 2019
Playing on gba emulator. I
surfed the wrong way from trovita toward manadarin island and im stuck between the island and can't jump on the dock as it's blocked by rocks every other way. Is there a hack to get back on land? I already saved so I'm reopen in the ocean

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 19, 2022
I just can't enter the Pokemon League.
I have all the 8 badges and I passed the test with 100%.

I talked to Bruno (kiled Onix), took my Pokemon from Oak (Nidoran) and still can not enter the league.

The guy at Route 16 with his Marowak just do not appear. Team Rocket do not, either.
The only guy who appeared was Gary before i entered the victory road.
Officer Jenny in Viridian City is also keeping saying to watch out for the Pokemon thieves known as Team Rocket.

But i still can't find Team Rocket or the Marowak Guy.

And the guy infront of the door is keeping saying: "The League has not begun yet".

What should I do now ? Did I break the game ?

You didn't break the game. Use ONLY upper arrow when passing through grass on Route 16 and Otoshi will appear.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jun 4, 2019
Guys i need help Im stuck on route 22 where the dragonite will not appear and inform me abou the ticket and when i talk to the police officier at the port and walked out then interacting with the water it says the water is too strong for my raft did i brake the game or something ?

BH

Canine pokemon fan
Years
Funny how this is hack of Firered and not Red, i bet many people would cheat to have Ash get an Eevee and maybe a Gardevoir

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Jul 10, 2019
I'm pretty sure my game is broken. I can't fight the water trainer in the pokemon league. The guard before the pokemon league says the pokemon league has not begun yet. The registration lady at the pokemon league says otherwise. The water guard says I do not have anything scheduled... I did everything before entering. The film, getting rid of the giant pokemon (although I did not go inside their warp like videos I've seen) :( Fought everyone possible before victory road, visited my mom, professor oak, etc.. I've put a lot of time into the game and kinda frustrated now.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Jul 10, 2019
Is it possible to get back to pallet town after the orange league badges and "saving the world"?

or does anyone have a save file before elite four?

Thanks

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 24, 2020
Ummm this is really stupid of me to ask and maybe somebody already asked this but is there a physical/special split in this XD

Years
  • Age 17
  • Seen Aug 1, 2019
Primeape wont listen.....why? I havent done the celadon gym but i have done pewter, cerulean, vermilion, saffron and primeape is only level 20

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Dec 25, 2023
Primeape wont listen.....why? I havent done the celadon gym but i have done pewter, cerulean, vermilion, saffron and primeape is only level 20

That's how the game is, afterall Ash's primeape disobeyed him too. In order for it to obey you, you need to complete the next event , the fighting tournament thing.

Ummm this is really stupid of me to ask and maybe somebody already asked this but is there a physical/special split in this XD
Yep

Years
You should make this not a series of games...one for each of the regions but wait until after he leaves Alola to do that one (plus there isn't a good 3ds emulator yet so you have to wait until there is a good one to use)

Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
You should make this not a series of games...one for each of the regions but wait until after he leaves Alola to do that one (plus there isn't a good 3ds emulator yet so you have to wait until there is a good one to use)

There's been zero updates in years, do you really think it's still being worked on?

Back