• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime End

Splash

But nothing happened.
Years
How would you like the anime to end?

For me I would like to see Ash come back from his adventures in other regions to face the kanto gym leaders once more since he mostly received the badges not by winning but by doing something for the leaders. And It would also mean that I get to see misty again. The ending I would like to see is Ash winning the Kanto Pokemon League while battling all of his former rivals like Paul and Richie..

What are your thoughts? And What endings would you like?

Years
I like to imagine Ash finally winning a league in a proper battle, only for the viewers to find out it was the junior league. It would be nice for them to make the show format less lame and up the art style, character personalities, storyline ect... the next day he goes to a city where he gets to fight a mysterious trainer in a demonstration battle after turning pro, this trainer is Red and annihilates him, looks like he has a lot to learn, and the show continues! Or end the show here if it had to, so viewers are left knowing that life in the Pokemon world goes on and there is always more to learn.

Guest123_x1

Whenever the anime ends (and it will someday), I'd like to see it end with Ash finally winning a League Championship on top and becoming a true Pokémon Master.
However, I'm afraid that they might instead end it by making the main characters seriously ill to the point where they never recover (sort of like a soap opera 'killing off' characters before cancellation, such as what happened to 'Loving' in 1995.)

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
I think it would work out best as a movie. Ash would win the world championship tournament and finally achieve his dream of being a Pokémon master. He would also meet up with all of his friends who have also achieved their lifetime goals. Brock would be the world's best breeder, May and Dawn will be the two greatest coordinators, Cilan will be an S class connoisseur, Clemont will do whatever it is he wants to achieve, etc. Jessie, James, and Meowth will retire from Team Rocket and use their extraordinary engineering skills to create useful inventions. As a bonus, Pikachu will find himself a lady friend ;)

Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2014
The anime? End? I'm sorry, excuse me for a moment...

(...roflroflroflroflroflroflroflrofl...)

In all seriousness though, someone once (It wasn't on this forum) had an amazing idea. Ash and all his partners (including Tracey) go through a series of battles/trials, similar to the 3rd movie. Each character stays and fights someone, leaving the rest of the group to go onwards, until only the original trio are left.

Personally, I'd be happy with anything involving the original trio. It would be the only fitting way to end, IMHO.

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
-First , Ash become a World champion.

-He come back home and finds out that prof Oak is missing .

-He & Gary decide to look for him separately .

-Misty & Brock join him for one last time in his search for Prof Oak .

-They meet A strange boy call ''Sliver''' who seem to has a connection with Giovanni.

- They find out that Team Rocket has kidnapped Prof Oak for their greatest plan ever .

-Other previous character return to join Ash in his final battle against Team rocket in Safforn city .

-Ash & Giovanni has a epic showdown at the climax where Ash finally defect him.

-Team Rocket finally disband .

-The final episode , Ash goes on a picnic with all his friend as he look forward the future .

-The End

-Next , A new protagonist who seem to has a crush on his childhood friend and wants to be champion for her however she seem to be more attach to his main childhood rival.

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Jan 3, 2018
Hypothetically when anime comes to end, i think this would be appropriate way to finish up anime, characters and their stories.

I still think it would make lot of sense and be really nice if for final season writers reunited Ash, Misty and Brock going on one more journey together having things come full circle with companions which started it giving them some more development, and tying up loose ends in their stories, later on bringing all previous companions for mini arcs like May, Dawn, Iris etc wrapping up their loose ends in stories and getting some recognition for contribution they made to this show and Ash development influencing him quite a lot.

Afterwards i would like one grand finale where everyone come to support Ash for most important battles of his life, giving him moral strength and support of not being alone.

As far as character stories goes, something along this lines:
- Ash should either become or come very close toward achievement of his pokemon master goal. Prior to that he would already win league, defeat E4 and probably enter other regions, fulfill specific tasks like Battle Frontier was going on bigger and more requiring challenges until he become recognized as one of best if not best trainer in world.
I also think it would be fitting if he met his father who ends up revealed as very strong trainer serving as final and ultimate test to Ash skills as trainer,to show if he has what it takes to become master. It would be interesting to see battle between father and soin emphasizing on message of student surpassing teacher proving his skill and strength as trainer to others.

-About Team Rocket i could see Jessie,James and Meowth after TR got disbanded somehow escaping arrest and prison. Knowing Jessie and James they aren't sure themselves what they want to do in life, going through soul searching through basically whole show. Jessie changed several careers, while James is too submissive and insecure as character to stand up for himself being in most cases follower doing what others tell him to do. I could see them trying to find what is their place in society and life.

-May would win Grand Festival becoming top coordinator and fulfilling her longtime dream, proving herself in coordinator world.

-Same applies to Dawn, and after she becomes top coordinator i could see her deciding to pursue different career(she did showed some interest in being pokemon stylist).

-about Misty, i think most suitable ending would be if she achieved her goal of water pokemon master going on journey to become recognized and strong water trainer following Wallace foot steps, or becoming E4 of water types. She always wanted to become strongest water trainer having high ambitions with E4 member Lorelei fascinating her claiming to be her idol, and i think it would be cool if such thing happened.

-Brock would become pokemon doctor and either open pokemon clinic or go on journey providing assistance in places where he would be needed.

-with Cilan i think it would make sense if he become S class connoisseur(he ius already A class not being far away), opening connoisseur shop or becoming one of evaluators which would test ourt young, aspiring connoiseurs in future.

-Iris should become dragon master proving herself to people from dragon village and other powerful dragon trainers, with AXew evolving eventually.

-Max should age getting his first pokemon and starting out his own journey as pokemon trainer(perhaps even having promised battle with Ash for old time sake).

-Tracey perhaps going on some journey to research about new pokemon and regions enriching knowledge as pokemon watcher, eventually taking up Oaks place at ranch in taking care of pokemon on day.

This is what should happen imo.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
I've said it before and I will say it again. They will end the anime with ash walking up to mistys house or cerulean gym with a brand new bike...

Back