• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Suggestion: twenty five

marcc5m

what
Years
why is there a twenty five character thingy for blog comments it's annoying and I hate it
pc has fixed a lot of things recently like the staff being on top but this is still here and it's not good

droomph

weeb
Years
I like this idea, though many people noobs will use it to spam PC.

I suggest implementing this feature for supporters and people that otherwise proved their relative maturity (through getting a set number of posts and not being banned, being noticed by staff positively, etc.) so they can use it whenever it's appropriate, like say, in a blog comment.

of course, if you misuse it you should have it revoked

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
...that's still there? We've asked for it to be removed for everyone, and been given the green light on it, several times already. I'm guessing admins just keep forgetting to sort this out or we don't have that flexibility or something.

edit: just copied a link to this thread to the admins. One of them will hopefully deal with it asap.

Last edited:
Years
I think we should not have a 4/25 limit on blog comments.

Every time I did a short comment I had to insert some filler text, but I guess it's all to prevent noobs from spamming.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I agree with this, we shouldn't have a 4/25 limit for blog comments. I recently made a comment on Hikari's blog about her new profile picture. All I wanted to say was "It's cute." Though I had to add in some filter text to make it over the limit. There was really no other comment I could make in that situation so I just added "filler text". We don't we the 4/25 rule for VMs so why do we need it for blog comments?

Back