• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

2nd Gen Entei, Raikou, or Suicune?

Entei, Raikou, or Suicune?

• [img]http://pldh.net/media/pokemon/md2/art/244.png[/img]

Votes: 44 17.5%
  • [img]http://pldh.net/media/pokemon/md2/art/243.png[/img]

Votes: 73 29.0%
  • [img]http://pldh.net/media/pokemon/md2/art/245.png[/img]

Votes: 135 53.6%

• Total voters

Raikou

bolt-action thunder
Years
  • Age 34
  • NY
  • Seen Nov 12, 2015
Raikou is my favorite and now that I'm actually stopping and thinking about it, I'm really not too sure why. I mean sure, raikou is pretty fierce lookin', it's strong. I dunno. I've always loved Raikou.

Suicune is second because so gorgeous. Entei just makes me laugh. Ever since I watched the movie, I kinda can't take Entei too seriously.

ENTEI IS MAMA.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 28, 2013
Suicune cause when i was in crystal when i saw suicune i was like beep mewtwo and all other legend suicune is boss
Team Suicune

Edward Newgate

Everyone is a child of the sea
Years
I would have to go with raikou.
While I like and have used all three of them,
Raikou seems the best one for me
(I like electric type pokemon so he kinda has a headstart already).

I also liked suicune alot, but since he became "easy" to catch in pokemon crystal he lost my interest.

Entei was and still is the most underused legendary dog in my games, simply because I never really liked him (although there's really no logical reason for that, has been this way since the release of G/S/C)

Zetsuen

A M B I E N T
Years
Suicune is my favourite. I find it to be elegant. Not to mention it being the one I caught in FR.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 2, 2022
I was never a big fan of these 3 legendaries, but they definitely had more style than the thousands of legendaries in gen 4....

Never really liked Raikous look. Entei is meh. Suicune is alright.

-- Matt.

LoudSilence

more like uncommon sense
Years
  • Age 35
  • US
  • Seen Aug 7, 2016
I didn't really like the dogs so much, but Entei always struck me as pretty majestic. I remember not liking Raikou in particular because he gave me so much trouble when I tried to hunt him down >:(

TheGuitahHeroe

i make songs with a computer
Years
Suicune because of the diamond on its head. He just looks awesome.

I still remember the first time I ever encountered one of the other dogs in the wild though, having no prior knowledge that they could just show up in the wild like that. Scared the living s$%t out of me.

Palmer-Granate

The Champion Jester
Years
How about "The Trio of Elemental Quadrupedal Mammals"? Pokemon are seldom as concrete as 'cat' or 'dog' a lot of the time, although sometimes there is a theme, but the Legendary Beasts (read the wikipedia article) are debatable as to the actual specie/s that is being portrayed through the Beasts' designs. I say 'nothing' and 'everything', so my initial answer would count.

LyokoGirl5000

Lyoko Princess
Years
I like Suicune best because I caught it first. It helped that I had Crystal before any of the other Gen II games, unless you count the Silver my brother dropped in the toilet. I love fire types, but Entei just didn't cut it.

Ars Arcanum

The North Remembers.
Years
Suicune, cause he was my first (in Crystal and in Colosseum), and he was just way too cool in Celebi's movie, running on water and all that lovely stuff.

Back