• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Steal the Shaymin Game! [v2]

danaxe

I long for kyurem powerz
Years
yes but i am youngster calvin joeys older brother from hoenn who thrashes him with linoone

he takes shaymin and creates a force feild around him

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
A force field which nothing can penetrate...except for a thing from another universe.
A flash in the sky rings out due to Missingno.'s power, and Chainsaw Meowth and a speedy blue hedgehog fall out. The hedgehogs meet, and Shaymin cries because it doesn't like being trapped in a force field. So the blue hedgehog just walks in, grabs Shaymin, and walks out. Chainsaw Meowth slices up the blue hedgehog who is no longer of use, I grab Shaymin and the two of us run all the way to Sa Bing Be, where we seek protection.

danaxe

I long for kyurem powerz
Years
but youngster calvin and joeys father ( a shorts manufactoror) comes drops a bomb on you steals the shaymin stabs it and finishes the game

... ... ... or so he thought

darkpokeball

Years
After Sa Bing Be was bombed, Meowth and I hid in Spear Pillar. However, Dialga appeared and sent us some random place in time...

A man is about to stab Shaymin, but we fall on top of him, causing him to drop Shaymin and drop the knife. Shaymin gets away, Celebi sends up back to the present. Luckily, in the present, Shaymin was at Spear Pillar. We steal him and run away to the Distortion World.

Zayphora

Don't mess with the lights...
Years
You are distracted by looker jumping out of NOWHERE and screaming " ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!!" in your face, and then jumping into a suspicious blue phone booth and disappearing. While you are gaping at this bizarre crossover, Cyrus sneaks up behind you and steals the Shaymin. He wants to eat it. Then I whack him over the head with a stick and hide in Digletts Cave.

darkpokeball

Years
...in Digletts Cave, all the Digletts and Dugtrios attack you! Shaymin gets scared, so it runs off and out of the cave, running straight into my faithful Meowth. He takes the Shaymin and--
*tongue gets hacked off by chainsaw*
CHAINSAW MEOWTH: Nobody shall ever know where I'm hiding the SHaymin! MWA HA HA HA!

Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2012
Meanwhile in nowhere land, a wild rayquaza appears from the sky stealing shaymin and blasting you off like team rocket with a hyper beam. Rayquaza returns to sky pillar and gives me the Shaymin and we set off in the sky.

darkpokeball

Years
But my tongue that was hacked off earlier suddenly grows gigantic and earns the power to fly. It flies up, licks Rayquaza so hard that Rayquaza's skin comes off...and it plummets down to the ground, with you and Shaymin still riding it. The tongue then grabs Shaymin and flies off to Lavender Town, where Dry Rayquaza(Dry Bowser/Dry Bones but Rayquaza formed because well...Rayquaza lost its skin)attacks the tongue and destroys it, and nearly destroys Shaymin, when I come out of nowhere, nab Shaymin and hide in Saffron City.

Zayphora

Years
While hiding in a building, all the lights go off and you get confused. When they turn on again, you discover that Shaymin is gone. There's also a huge hole in the floor. You look through the hole and catch a glimpse of a mysterious shadowy figure who appears to be wearing some sort of mask flying underground. He shows up at my huge base at Black City and drops the Shaymin off. He then flies off to bother the crap out of Cyrus. Meanwhile, MissingNo and I have confused a bunch of NPC's to think they're supposed to guard my fortress.

darkpokeball

Years
Suddenly, you hear a strange song:
Let Me Go. Gravity. What's on my shoulder?
Your cell phone suddenly starts making strange sounds and Shaymin suddenly freezes up and falls to its side. You come closer to Shaymin to see what's going on, but then you recieve a call on your cell phone. Answering it, you suddenly hear a voice:
Little by little, I feel a little bit better. Let me go. Set me free.
You suddenly collapse as all goes black. When you wake up, all the NPC's are missing, and Missingno. is now a complete Cubone that has lost all of its glitch powers. It writes with its paw on the wall using some spare ink that it always carries around for some reason. Cubone reveals that I stole Shaymin and that now I'm hiding in Pallet Town.

Altix

Son of a Snivy and a Zoroark
Years
I dance my way into pallet town, and shaymin jumps out of your window. I catch shaymin then use my Golurk to fly all the way to...EARTH!? nope its just cinnabar island where I hide Shaymin in a hole under a hot dog cart.

Zayphora

Years
Well guess what, while you were watching TV, MissingNo's girlfriend (aka Female Symbol) has shown up, and is blasting that ridiculously what the heck is that noise 'battle theme' she's known for, causing you to lose your memory. The crazy song also makes Meloetta appear, for some reason dressed like Lady Gaga, and she and FemaleSymbol get into a huge battle over whose music is better. In the midst of all this insanity I show up riding on Lugia, grab the majorly freaked out Shaymin, and fly away to Johto's Safari Zone, where Kcalb and Youngster Joey are bored and have started making creepy prank calls.

Last edited:

darkpokeball

Years
Chainsaw Meowth, who is being pranked by Joey gets fed up and yells:
"CALLING! YOU KEEP ON CALLING! YOU HEAR THE CALLING! LET ME GO!"
Suddenly, a rift to another dimension opens up and sucks Chainsaw Meowth in. On Joey's end, the rift opens as well. Kcalb escapes, but Joey is sucked in. The two rifts gradually begin getting larger, until it sucks in the Safari Zone whole, causing you to spin around and around in a twister-like sensation. The Shaymin comes into contact with a Gracidea Flower that was in the Safari Zone, goes Sky Form, and calls on other Shaymin's for help.

All the other Shaymin's close the rifts, but open a portal into the twister to rescue everyone. After everyone is rescued, you notice that all the helpful Shaymin's suddenly turned into worthless candy-canes because Arceus deemed he needed more candy canes. The only SHaymin left, the one we're fighting over in the first place, is in the hands of a certain Meowth with a chainsaw...
(who is currently hiding in Littleroot)

Zayphora

Years
Kcalb falls out of the sky riding on MissingNo and screams BACON!!!! really loud, causing Meowth to accidentally chop a big hole in the ground with his chainsaw. (He dropped it.) Suddenly it starts raining bacon, and all the Tepigs get offended. So the Tepigs stampede into the hole, carrying Shaymin on their backs. The hole is a secret passageway that leads to Sinnoh, and it comes out at Sendoff Spring, where I am waiting. Then Giratina shows up and makes a portal to Glitch City, where Shaymin and I hide behind a mysterious talking trash can.

Altomare

Purupuru!
Years
Except I use Celebi to time travel to the point where you mount Zekrom and snatch Shaymin from you. Then I kick you out of zekrom and ride him instead.

Zayphora

Years
My ginormous derpy Stunfisk that is as big as a building stops you. It falls on you and suddenly decides to eat some Nutella. I race in, having returned with even more awesome stuff from Glitch City, and grab the Shaymin, which is still mysteriously unharmed. However, my path is blocked by Genesect who is actually MECHA HITLER, AND HE WANTS SOME NUTELLA!!!! I scream "YOU'RE NOT GETTING ANY NUTELLA!!" and then fly away using an airplane powered by Stunfisk's derpyness. I land on Derp Island in the middle of the ocean, and its population is completely Ratattas.

Altomare

Purupuru!
Years
and all the rattatas there are mine! Because they are my minions I order them to grab the Shaymin from you. Then I ask Giratina to hold Shaymin in the Reverse world so you can't reach it.

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
Too bad you did that! Because I saw Giratina going to the Spacial Rift and decided to chase it with my Charizard. And turns out...I landed into the Distortion World! It wasn't even close to being Spacial Rift at all! And I see Shaymin held captive. I tried to take it, but Giratina suddenly attacks the moment I tried to do so! A battle was unavoidable! But the battle was short. Charizard made quick work of Giratina because of Shadow Claw. And so, I take Shaymin, warp out of the Distortion World, and take it to the distant future at Deep Dusk Forest with me.

Back