• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 2, 2014
Lucas McGuire - Forest Entrance

Lucas followed his friends to the forest. They had been walking for quite some time, then Kira stops at the path. Lucas stops, causing Teal and Seth to bump into Lucas.

'Sorry. So? Why did you stop here?' Teal said, talking first to Lucas, and then Kira.

'Since we lost half of the people that were here before, we're gonna have to go two on two. Lucas, you're with me.' Kira said, standing off to one side. She drew a line with the toe of her shoe. 'This is start. you may have one Pokemon out at a time. for example, if I were to have a Pokemon out that can help me get through the forest, and another for the mountain, i could only have one out at a time. Chose your first.' Kira explained. Seth released Scyther, Teal had Heracross, and Kira had her only Pokemon, Kim.

Lucas sent out Aipom, the pair looked eager. 'Aipom, do your best!' smiled Lucas. Aipom stretched and started bouncing in the spot. 'We're ready, when everyone else is.' Lucas added as he approached the dirt line. Aipom hopped beside him and was ready to bolt. Lucas held Heracross's ball tightly. 'Just incase we need extra omph! I send you out!' the trainer thought as he adjusted his goggles one last time.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Tyler Smith
WolfOfEve in REAL LIFE

Cyndaquil.gif

"Aaaaaand, here we are, Oak Island! Would you like some help with your bags, sir?"

"... No thanks... but thank you for the ride!"

Tyler formed a slight smile, standing at the beginning of his new life. He exhaled deeply before taking a few steps forward. Oh wait... Maybe I should give Hono some exercise. He plucked the bright red and black ball from his belt, pressing the button. The ball expanded to four times the original size, and he tossed it lightly at the ground before him. A chirpy Cyndaquil popped out of the ball in a beam of light, and the ball then bounced back into his hand. He pressed the button to shrink it and stuck it back on his belt. "Alright Hono, ready to get a little exercise?" The Cyndaquil timidly nodded and began to run alongside his trainer.

~​

Tyler opened the Academy's doors, presumably to the office, slightly winded. He took a few seconds to regain his stamina before proceeding. He carried Hono on his shoulder, the Cyndaquil very exhausted of energy at the moment. "This is the main office, right? I called ahead to let you know I'd be working here. I'm the Groo--"

The receptionist cut him off. "You're the Groomer, yes. Smith, Tyler L, right?"

Tyler nodded, trying to keep a straight face. You could have at least let me finish my sentence... "Are you going to announce it or wh--"

The receptionist had already pressed the button and was speaking through the speakers all around the school.

"Attention, students and staff of Pokemon Trainer Academy. Our new staff member Mr Smi--" Tyler's voice is just barely audible over the speakers, saying "They can just call me Ty, thank you." "--E-err... Yes... Ty is our new Pokemon Groomer, and is going to be located in Room 22A, near the main office. That is all."

Tyler nodded and said his thanks to the receptionist before turning and beginning to leave. He pauses and turns back to her for a second. "One last thing..." The woman sighs in annoyance but shows that she's listening. "Where do we sleep and live? And what about food?"

"Food is included in your paycheck, just go to the cafeteria with the other students and order it. Three meals a day are yours but anything more and you pay with your own money. As for your new home... You should have looked into it before coming here. Though if you have no other options you can just turn your classroom into a room for you and use it for grooming during the day." She almost looked to enjoy knowing that he was technically homeless. He decided not to comment on the blatant rudeness.

"Well, I suppose I could use my room as a place to stay, I guess. At least until I can get situated... Thank you ma'am."

Tyler turned from the receptionist's counter and headed toward his room. He noticed that there was a group of others in the office area as well. A short girl, a less-short-but-still-short woman who looked very alike, as well as a few other boys and some Pokemon. He waved casually and turned to head toward 22A, soon to be PTA's Grooming Salon for Pokemon.

Last edited:

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 13, 2024
Ciel

The young psychic watched these goings on with confusion as his Cubone stumbled over to him and collapsed into snoring. "Um..." Shyly he returned Dante, instead deciding that Brie needed some air. However, the little Pokemon instantly began to snarl at Bri, looking about ready to pounce and strike. Quickly, Ciel began to pat the Pokemon's back, gently turning the baby's focus away from his potential target.

Little Pokemon sufficiently distracted, Ciel went to work on answering Bri's question. He was wary of doing this, since he had lost wherever he was going. Looking anxiously to the right, he pointed towards a large building. "Uhm... my dorm is o-over that way... if it helps." He continued his quiet petting of his young Absol, desperate not to scare Brian. Because that would just scare him... and gosh knew what would happen then.

???

The young man laughed. "Hello to you too," he replied as the Luxray padded over to her trainer, purring contentedly. "Sweetheart, what do you say? Do you mind a little fight on your land?" Sparx merely purred, smiling her agreement as he scratched behind her ears. "Oh I see. Well then, I suppose that we have no choice but to have a little fun, play a few games... let's go then." He did not leave the darkness, watching his hound pad happily back over to face Nova.

The Houndoom bounced on his paws, waiting eagerly to move and play. They were in such a great spot too! It was nice and clear and there were bystanders to watch the game and keep score! What more could a pooch want in a game? "Hello there," he greeted the Arcanine, looking pleased. [I"Are you ready to play?"[/I]

Ash

Ash shook her head with a wince, now far away from the dock and way too hot to be too concerned about it. "Wonder where he is... that idiot..." She really should have put a tracker on him, honestly. Otherwise he just vanished off the face of PokeEarth and that was a serious pain since she couldn't sense him half the time. Hard to spend time with family if you couldn't find them...

Oh? Her ears had begun to ring. Well, they hadn't just started ringing, but the young teacher had been rather preoccupied looking for someone that didn't want to be found. Slowly, a smile curled on her lips, teal eyes dancing with mischief and irritation. "Well now," the woman purred. "Nothing like a bad family reunion to lighten up your afternoon."

With a merry shake of the head, Ash went the rest of the trek and paused, listening to the pounding of sounds on Mountain rocks. Wings were flapping and there was even a student here. "So much for privacy here huh...?" Ash laughed. "Hide and go seek just isn't your game Drake."

Last edited:

Pppgggr

Cheese, for everyone!
Years
Ethan looked at the Stary and its burnt wings with a very empty expression on his face, all of the color flooding out of his face, leaving it a very pale hue. After his pokemon had been completely restrained by the Professor's Gardvoir, he quickly found Quilava's pokeball and walked up to it, tapping it against his head and storing him back inside. Then, taking out his wallet, he left a bit of money on the table and turned towards the door, dashing back into town.

The altercation that had occurred between his pokemon and Jay's had taken a great toll on his self esteem as a trainer. Throughout the entire event, he failed to so much as even attempt to calm his pokemon down and fumbled with his pokeball, resulting in injuries. His faith in the fact that he would ever get stronger wavered.

From Oak Town, he headed southward towards the volcano and his usual training spot at its base. Finding a large rock nearby, he sat down, hunching over his knees with his hands to his face. He was not crying, but to anybody walking nearby, it could very easily be seen that he was distressed.

Feeling as if he were a great enough distance from town to do so, he released his Quilava and allowed him to sit beside him. As he rested there, his thoughts began to wander to the day he had acquired the pokemon and all of the time he had spent with him up until this point, including the point of evolution. Though Quilava had always cared for him, even as a Cyndaquil, Ethan had never had a proper hold on him. Though alot of the time it was his own doing, the fire-type had played a large roll in most of the bad situations they had been in.

The fact that his pokemon was still willing to outright attack others on a whim showed to Ethan another instance of his failings as a trainer.

He'd never earned a badge, he'd never left home before arriving at the academy, his pokemon ran wild, and he'd lost almost every battle he had ever been in. Alot of the time, even simple training seemed too intense for the two of them.

Taking one hand off of his face in order to scratch Quilava behind the ears, he simply sat there in that position, allowing his negative thoughts to run wild.

OrangeNess

Layton Lover
Years
Orange
(in the Resturant)
"Err... No, I'm not afraid to talk to you directly, just wanted to make sure I wasn't going insane." Suddenly, Ethan just runs off, and he looks sad. "Wait! Come back!" I yell, probably sounding desperate. I hope he doesn't hate me now... "Jay! You wanna go talk to him? I think Ethan looks sad... Mabey Its our fault? Sorry Sir, I'm gonna have to run off. With or without Jay. So, Jay, you comming?" I ask.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Yukiko

Yukiko took a deep breath and let it out explosively. "Well, this is it," she thought as she took her first step off the boat onto Oak Island and laid her luggage on the ground by her feet. She was very glad to be able to stand on land again. Yukiko wobbled slightly, her sea legs still unaccustomed to the stable land. She made sure that the hood of her red hoodie was firmly secured over her snow-white hair that slightly fell over her light-blue eyes. "This is where it all begins. Be brave, Yuki"

Yukiko, being a new student just recently accepted into the Pokemon Trainer Academy, looked around at her surroundings and the people around her and tugged on the strings of her hoodie nervously. All those people looked as if they already had formed their own tight groups of friends. "Where should I begin?" Yukiko thought. She picked up her luggage and shyly began walking towards a small group of people that stood not too far away. It looked like the best thing to do.

Last edited:

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Rosalyn Smith
Near the Mountains

Rosalyn smiled as his Flygon Killita sniffed her before taking off into the air. "your a Pokemon Breeder, that's awesome. I actually got Belle here from a Pokemon Breeder, well the Togepi egg" she smiled and watched as Drake returned the Flygon before turning her attention to the Salamance. "I happen to be an artist, and from what I've sold my drawings or paintings of Dragon type Pokemon always seem to sell for more"

"I wonder what other dragon types he has" she thought as Belle flew over to Zeal and chirped happily. "do you have any other Dragon types?" she asked curiously.

Sage Smith
Academy Grounds

Sage smiled to himself as he left his classroom. After picking a lot of berries and even planting a few in the ground he had returned to his classroom to make poffins. Now his plan was to go pass them out to the trainers around the Academy. Who knows he might even run into his little sister again. When he started paying attention again he heard the last part of the announcment over the PA system. "Ty is our new Pokemon Groomer, and is going to be located in Room 22A, near the main office. That is all.""

"that sounds great, I'll go introduce myself" he said changing his course toward the main office building. Within a few minutes he reached his destination and saw a young man with brown hair. "You must be Ty, I'm Sage Smith it's great to meet you" he said with a chuckle and a smile.

Last edited:

SummerSkies

is a budgie.
Years
James "Jay" Rybak

The Gardevoir told me, "There is no need to fear. I will not invade your private thoughts willingly."

I took a breath of relief as I heard that my private thoughts would not be discovered. I dislike it when anyone, excluding those who I trust the most,discovers my private thoughts. When I was a young child of seven years of age,I shared one of my secrets with one of my former friends. My former friend promised me to keep the secret a secret. However, he told other people in my class about my secrets when I was a young child. Eventually, the secret was twisted like how words could be twisted like the game, Telephone. Rumors began about me, and I had lost most of my friends. I never shared my secrets again as I was afraid of being harassed by others.

"I see that you are an artist. I love art. Personally, I find that charcoal is a great tool."

I snapped out of my flashbacks when I heard Tetra make a comment about art. I loved to discuss about art. I replied to the Gardevoir with excitement,"My favorite mediums would be acrylic paint and pencils. Acrylic paint is very versatile.Acrylic paint is able to mimic the effects of watercolor paint when watered down. Heavy body acrylic paint is able to mimic the effects of oil paint. Pencils and color pencils are useful for quick sketches, but they can also be used for long term art. If you need tips on art, I would recommend going to a website named ARTdeviants. The website has many useful tutorials."

The Gardevoir pushed her plate to the side, and stood up. Tetra moved her chair closer to me. She gave an Oran berry to my Starly. My Starly was eating the Oran berry, and was nibbling it with his beak. My Starly chirped with shreets and tweets along with the other two bird Pokemon to the Gardevoir.

Nalafari-Starly

Out of the blue, a Gardevoir gave me an Oran berry.

The Gardevoir spoke to me telepathically, "I am sorry that I allowed that Quilava to attack you. I hope that we can become friends."

"Nah, that was alright. It's all in the past now. Thanks for that Oran berry. You are welcome to become my friend at anytime. The more, the merrier. You are the awesomest Pokemon in the world, well the awesomest Pokemon before me," I exclaimed as I started nibbling on the Oran berry again.

Samuel spoke up with a strict voice," Nalafari, I would prefer it if you would stop boasting about yourself. I apologize for Nalafari's manners. He is very arrogant and has a large ego."

Ego…Ego…EGO!? Dang you Samuel! Why would I have a big ego? The awesomest Pokemon in the world does not have a large ego. I am too awesome for large egos. I taunted Sam,"Sammy Sammy Sammy, you must know about that time. Would you like me to tell that Gardevoir about what happened? Well, what happened was…"

My mouth was suddenly blocked by Sam's right wing. Everything I started saying was muffled. Okay Sam, you are now twenty percent less awesome than before.

Sam spoke to the Gardevoir,"I apologize for Nalafari's behavior again. He's in a quite rambunctious period today."

Emi chirped,"Thank you Miss Tetra for giving Nalafari an Oran berry. It is a pleasure to meet you. I would be glad to be your friend."

And so, the conversations went on between the Gardevoir, me, and my two flock mates.

James "Jay" Rybak

I put my notebook back into my messenger bag. I looked up to see Ethan with a face pale as a ghost, and he had some injuries from searching for the Quilava's Pokeball. Ethan placed some money on the table, and hustled outside of the restaurant. I knew there was something wrong, and I had to help him. I placed the amount of money that I used to order my salad, on the table. I also placed the amount of money for the professor and his Pokemon's salad, Orange's sandwich, and their orders.

I took out Samuel and Emil's Pokeballs and opened them for the red light to engulf them back into the Pokeballs. I put the Pokeballs in my pocket,and Nalafari perched on my shoulder. I quickly told the professor, Tetra, and Orange that I need to find Ethan to apologize to him. As I was about to rush out of the restaurant,I heard Orange say,"Jay! You wanna go talk to him? I think Ethan looks sad... Maybe it's our fault? Sorry Sir, I'm gonna have to run off. With or without Jay. So, Jay, you coming?"

I quickly answered,"Sure!"

I ran out of the restaurant as swift as I could and out to the outside world. I saw Ethan heading south to the volcano. I told my Starly to use Tailwind. The winds started to blow southwards, and causing my speed to accelerate. I opened Nalafari's Pokeball, and the red light of the Pokeball brought Nalafari back into the Pokeball. Hopefully, the Starly would not pop out of his Pokeball randomly. I ran as rapid as I could towards Ethan, and I went ahead of Orange. I had to scamper around the crowds of people in the busy town of Oak Town, and made several turns to avoid hitting people on the streets.

Once I arrived at the base of the volcano, I hid behind a giant rock that was large enough to cover me. I wasn't sure how to approach Ethan. I felt nervous and frightened. I felt like everything bad that occurred was caused by me. I felt like I was the reason who caused Ethan to run away. I was the reason I caused the fight between the Pokemon. I am a stupid trainer; I've failed the world, my most important goal,to be able to help everyone for the harmony of the world. I was still edgy about approaching Ethan. What if he sees me and runs away again? What if he throws a temper tantrum at me? What if he becomes rude to me?

I decided to take two deep breaths like I did before to calm myself down. However, no matter how many deep breaths I took, they did nothing to help me right now. I walked out of the shade of the large rock that hid me, and walked timidly to Ethan. I sat down on another rock near Ethan's rock.

I started to meekly stutter,"H-hi Ethan, I-I'm sorry if I-I had caused everything bad that occurred recently. I-Iadmit that I-I'm an idiot. I-It was my fault that I had caused that fight between our Pokemon. I-I apologize if I-I had upset you o-or anything. I-I can'teven help anyone. I-I'm really sorry about all of this. I-I know apologies probably a-aren't enough. I-In fact, I-I shouldn't even belong on this island; I shouldn't even be in this world any longer. I-I am just the scum of the earth. I-I'm sorry about everything."

((Jay was actually serious about his apologies and the somewhat suicidal part.))

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Tyler Smith
WolfOfEve in REAL LIFE

Cyndaquil.gif

"You must be Ty, I'm Sage Smith it's great to meet you." The unfamiliar voice chuckled slightly.

Tyler turned around, half-expecting his first customer already. Really? I haven't even opened the door yet! His expression shown relief when the person in question turned out to be another staff member. "Oh, hey... It's good to meet you too... I guess I don't have to introduce myself, since that 'perky' receptionist did so for me. This is my Cyndaquil, his name is Hono." Tyler gestured toward the Pokemon on his shoulder. Hono seemed nervous, a little sweaty from the exercise minutes before, but he was already well-groomed and looking pretty clean.

Tyler reached into the front pocket of his side bag, pulling out a keychain with a single key. He used to it unlock Room 22A, halfway walking inside before halting. "... Did you want a Pokemon groomed? It'll only take a me a few minutes to unpack and get set up, seeing as this room is also my new home."

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Shawn saw Kiki run off, saying she'd be right back. She was always running off like that, without warning. "Oh well," he thought, "that's the way she is. Just gotta get used to it." Standing around was something he wasn't used to. Seeing Alex there, though, made him have a thought.

"Hey, Alex. You said earlier something about bringing over another pokemon from home. How many pokemon do you have? And what are they?" He never really learned how to supress his excitement, but he loved hearing about other trainers' pokemon.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Nika Valentine

Nika pushed her cap back on her head as Spider popped her head out of one trouser leg before vanishing again. Nobody here had asked her about her time as a Trainer before coming to the Academy.

"I spent quite a bit of time wandering around the Unova region, challenging trainers and Gyms. I realise now how woefully inefficent I was as a trainer. If I could start my journey again now - or after I leave here - I think I could be far more productive. I dabbled in Pokemon Competitions once, though they're not very popular in Unova, found I had no real talent for it. A few run ins with Team Plasma, nothing too serious though. It depends on what you want to know, really."​

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Bri

Bri smiled slightly at the absol. He wasn't afraid, but he was cautious. Getting jumped on and attacked was not what he wanted to do, so he made sure to stay a little back. He slowly stood back up and nodded, catching Bouncy before she could bounce and land on Brie and hugging her close to him.

"Thanks. Hey, um, what are you doing out here?" he said in a gentle voice so he didn't startle Brie. That would not end well for anyone invovled, especially since Nova was missing and Thyme was asleep.

Drake

Drake nodded at Rosalyn and flashed a smile. Did... Did she really just ask the self proclaimed Dragonmaster if he had more dragons? That would be like asking if the sky was blue or if Lance was the strongest champion! Of course he had more dragons!

"Yeah. Other than Killita and Zeal, I have Rena my Dragonair. And Maris my Garchomp.And Axy, my Axew. I'm looking for more dragons though, always." he said, hearing Ash's snarky comment. He turned around to face her, not even bothering to stop Killita from bursting out of her pokeball and flying at Ash, with the clear intention of trampling her and licking her to death, the dragon's favorite form of greeting. Especially for "dear old friends."

"Hello Asha. It's been awhile. Rosalyn, let me introduce Ashara Harris. She's a teacher here, which makes me think Professor Oak has lost his sanity. Asha, this is Rosalyn, a student." he said in a very mild, level tone, his eyes flashing with annoyance. This was not how he wanted to meet her. In fact... He hadn't wanted to meet her at all. Oh well.

Kiki

"There you go! Your pokemon are fully healed!"

With that, Kiki walked out of the pokemon center, grinning at her two pokeballs. She sprinted back towards her friends, hoping that they were still there, and tackling both from behind when she reached them.

"Oh, I thought you guys had left without me!" she said happily, laughing and stepping back. She tossed Birdy's ball up and caught it grinning.

"I'm back!~" she said with a grin. She put the pokeball next to Cynder's and pushed her hair out of her eyes. "So, um... Where are we going next?"

Nova

Nova huffed and walked opposite of the Houndoom. Silly pup. Oh well. Volt growled at him, and Nova gave him a withering glare. But the manectric was either too stupid or too bold to back off. Nova rolled his eyes and focused on Doom.

"Calm down." he commanded, getting ready for a battle. This was going to be fun.

Last edited:

Synerjee

Years
Yukiko

Yukiko continued walking towards the group of people. As she drew closer, nervousness started to take hold of her. "Will they like me? Will they like how I look? What if they stare? Will they hurt me?" All these questions started to race through Yuki's mind, causing her steps to falter and slow down. She then caught herself in time and angrily shook away those thoughts from her mind. "No! I must be strong! Time to get out of your comfort zone, Yuki!" she whispered fiercely to herself, giving her arm a small pinch.

With slightly renewed confidence, she finally stood about five meters away from the group of people. Yukiko, although being nervous as she was, stood her ground and faced the little group with expectancy in her heart.

"..um..hi there, my name's Yukiko, but um, you can call me Yuki," she spoke hesitantly in her soft, clear voice. "Um..I'm new here and I come from Snowpoint City in the Sinnoh region..and um..you are..?" she trailed off suggestively.

Last edited:

Crystallized

Always here. Always there.
Years
"Well... I've got a Linoone and a Mienfoo at home... I do want to send them over, but ive got no idea if I'm even allowed.." Alex said, smiling at Shawn, he really does seem to miss his other two pokemon.

"Anyway i wonder how Ki- Wah!?" Was all he managed to say before himself and Shawn were tackled to the ground by the girl in question. Blushing slightly again as he looked over his shoulder.

"O-oh hi.. U-uhm, Yeah we waited...And where are we going again?" He asked, more like mumbled at an hearable level.

( Is Yukino talking to our group? )

Batel

A nothing.
Years
With a start, Andy awoke to unfamiliar surroundings.
The scruffy youth had no idea where he was... Or at least, he couldn't recall just yet.
And then, like a lightning bolt to the brain, it hit him.
"The boat! Has it arrived!?" Andy leapt up off of the seat he'd fallen asleep in on the boat and looked out it's window.
"We've arrived already!?" he exclaimed, dashing onto the boat's deck. Andy rushed to the closest place he could exit the boat and clambered off of it.
"Darn it! Just like me, falling asleep on my way to the greatest place on the planet since... Ever!" Andy knocked a knuckle on his own head in annoyance, frowning.
"Now where'd all of those people from earlier go!?" Andy asked no one, folding his arms and tapping his foot on the ground.
Less than half a second later, he propelled himself forward into a sprint, running towards the small town in the distance.
"I'll look there! They're bound to have gone in that direction!"

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Shawn was fixing to answer Alex when he saw another female standing off in the distance. Was she calling to them? He stood to face her, noticing her white hair under her red hood. He didn't hear her voice very well, but she seemed friendly.

Shawn, with Zapper on his shoulder, turned to his two friends. "I wanted to go to the beach to catch a water-type. Let's go. We can meet this person on the way." He walks slowly up to this new girl, nodding his head in greeting. The Emolga simply smiles, waving a paw. "Hi there. Were you talking to us, miss? I'm sorry, but I didn't catch your name. I'm Shawn." He gestures behind him to his friends. "These are my friends, Alex and Kiki."

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Kiki

Kiki grinned happily as she hugged Alex and pulled him up. She... Had forgotten where they were going actually. But it was of little importance. The fun was in the journey, not ust the destination.

"We're going where our feet take us!" she said happily, walking over to Shawn and the weird girl with white hair. She hugged her tight and stepped back, unnoticing if it startled the girl.

"Hiya! I'm Kiki, and these are my friends Shawn and Alex!" she said, totally ignoring Shawn's greeting, but focusing on one very important fact he had said. The beach! She loved the beach! She smiled brightly and hugged her vulpix plushie to her chest with a grin.

"I love the beach! Let's go!" she said to her three new friends, pointing in a direction that actually led toward the other side of the island. She wasn't really thinking about the one right behind them being closer.

OrangeNess

Layton Lover
Years
Orange
(Running to the Volcano)
Jay agrees we should follow Ethan and we leave the resturant. We start running toward Ethan (who has a large headstart on us, and I'm terrible at running). Jay has one of his pokemon use Tailwind and he just zooms ahead of me. Darn it! Huh huh huh... "Finally made it..." I pant.
"...I shouldn't even be in this world any longer. I-I'm just the scum of the Earth. I-I'm sorry about everything." Wait! Is Jay gonna atempt suicide?! That's not good... Err... I know!
"Go Bonsi!" I yell, "Nothing is worth comiting suicide over! You are not getting away with tht as long as I'm with you. As for Ethan, I am also very sorry... My pokemon started the fight, and look Bonsi is even apologising."
"Bon! Bon!" Bonsi says.
"See, it's not either of your guys' fault. If anything it's mine. I'm very sorry. Are we all still friends?" I extend each of my hands toward each of them. I hope my apology was enough...

Last edited:

Synerjee

Years
Yukiko

Shawn walked slowly up to Yukiko, nodding his head in greeting. The Emolga simply smiled, waving a paw.

"Hi there. Were you talking to us, miss? I'm sorry, but I didn't catch your name. I'm Shawn." He gestured behind him to his friends. "These are my friends, Alex and Kiki."

Yukiko, delighted that they had noticed her, stepped forward slightly.

"Um, yes, I was. My..my name's Yukiko, but you can call me Yuki, if..if you want." She smiled sincerely. "I..I'm new here." Her voice was slightly shaky as she had never really spoken openly to anyone else besides her few friends in Snowpoint City.

Yuki then noticed one of the other people - a girl - hug the other guy in the group and push him towards where she was standing, all the while speaking enthusiastically. She noticed that she seemed to be the touchy-feely type; the way she hugged her friend and her Vulpix plushie said it all. She wasn't prepared for the enormous bear-hug aimed at her though, leaving her startled quite a bit.

"Was that girl - Kiki, was it - talking about going to the beach? That kinda sounds like fun, I've never been to a beach before. I might want to tag along and to make friends with these people, they seem nice enough," Yuki thought. "I'm not very sure about Kiki with her hugging and all, though.. I think I just need time to get used to her, that's all. Nothing to worry about!" she added brightly to herself, touching her snowflake pendant at her neck for encouragement.

"Um..sure, I would love to follow along..if you don't mind..that is," Yuki answered. She looked towards the direction Kiki was pointing, and then at the beach right behind them. She timidly touched Kiki's shoulder. "Uh, excuse me Kiki, but..isn't the closest beach just behind us..?"

Last edited:

Crystallized

Always here. Always there.
Years
Alex continued to blush vividly as he's hugged, gettibg pulled up onto his feet.

"O-oh! Right, the beach! Sure sounds good..." He exclaimed happily, noticing the new girl across from them. Smiling kindly towards her as she gavd her introduction.

"It's nice too meet you, Yukino. I'm Alex." He said brightly, returning Rayha to his pokeball.

"And i deffinatly don't mind you tagging along. The more the merrier. Right?" He chirped happily. Walking over to yukino, the blush from Kiki's hug still bright on his face.

Back