• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

What do you think the News will be on the 8th of January?

Status
Not open for further replies.

blue

gucci
Years
Check
307506_508611842513002_601336782_n.jpg
it's the coding for the Australian Nintendo Direct website... interesting.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2014
Masuda seems to be really excited about this one.

"Junichi Masuda @ Junichi_Masuda
Good morning, everyone! Masuda not sleep too well (laughs)! This day I have come at last! ! Than 13 hours off the countdown! ! ! (^ ^) / ~ ~ ~"

**** he's really getting my hopes up!

Anyone have any interviews from Masuda where he stated interest in anything revolutionary?... Like a Pokemon MMO?

I wanna know what he'd be excited about...

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Maybe Ruby and Sapphire remake! Or maybe they're already planning on a 6th gen?!

What if it's Pokemon Stadium 3!?

Omg, I wanna know now! ><

blue

gucci
Years
"<meta NAME="keywords" CONTENT="Nintendo, Nintendo of America, Nintendo DS, Nintendo DSi, Nintendo DSi XL, Nintendo 3DS" />"

blue

gucci
Years
I'm still divided on the whole Generation VI & RS Remakes speculation, then it could be something else. Only a few hours to go!

xxChaz03xx

King of Knights
Years
Found some rumored info on it. Because I'm not at 15 posts yet, I can't post the source, but if you google Pokemon Rainbow the most recent one should be it. Also, sorry if that has already been posted previously. I don't pay much attention to topics really, lol.

"The announcement is, more or less, a love letter to the franchise. It's being called Pokemon Rainbow, a 3DS game that encompasses the settings and Pokemon from generations 1-4: Red and Blue, Gold and Silver, Ruby and Sapphire, and Diamond and Pearl. You can take my word for it that the graphics are done up very nicely. The perspective is similar to what you'd expect from Pokemon games, but the camera is much more dynamic. The graphical style is characterized by very clean, dark lines. Almost cartoonish, but not quite. Battles look radically different, and move away from the use of pixel art. Though it seems that the interface is still made of pixels. The battle that it shown is between a totally new trainer and a wild Weedle. The trainer uses a Pikachu.

I'm not privy to any story details, as I only know what will be announced tomorrow. The story is concurrent with Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 in terms of timeline. There are over 20 new Pokemon, and two will be revealed tomorrow. One is an evolution of an older Pokemon Eevee, called Draconeon. The other is a totally new Pokemon, called Verbill. It looks like a rodent, much like the Pokemon Patrat, but has a sort of pirate theme going on.

A Wii U app will be launched along with the game, which will be announced tomorrow. However, all that will be said is that the app will be addressed "at a later date". The logo for the app features a globe with Pikachu, Munna, Treeko, Cyndaquil, and Piplup popping out from various countries."

Aeon.

Carrion
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 22, 2016
I think the only reason why the Rainbow rumor is getting momentum is because it's supposedly being posted by someone who's been correct about rumors in the past.

Anyway, if you think about it, it could be Generation Six. Remember that Generation Two only lasted for three years, and that Munchlax was unveiled way before Diamond and Pearl were released. So if anything, at least, I think there might be a hint that Generation Six at least exists in some form.

Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2013
I think the only reason why the Rainbow rumor is getting momentum is because it's supposedly being posted by someone who's been correct about rumors in the past.

Anyway, if you think about it, it could be Generation Six. Remember that Generation Two only lasted for three years, and that Munchlax was unveiled way before Diamond and Pearl were released. So if anything, at least, I think there might be a hint that Generation Six at least exists in some form.

Why do so many people think that Gamefreak or any other game developer think they always have to follow patterns?

I highly doubt that any of the past gens were released when they were because Gamefreak was trying to follow a pattern, but rather they just released them when they are done. Some games just take longer to develop then others.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2014
Don't ... You.. Even... Oh my god.

If that Pokemon Rainbow thing is true, I WILL poop myself. I WILL DO IT.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
I don't beleive it at all, Draconeon is a common fan name for the dragon eevee, than again some of the english Unova pokemon got their names predicted accurately such as Snivy...

20 Pokemon is too little though, even when compared to Johto. I'll rather have 100 new mons related to Hoenn,Sinnoh and Unova pokemon than what the rumor says.

Altius

Flygon Fan
Years
I'm throwing money at my laptop screen and nothing is happening.

Bring it on, Gen 6. My body is ready.

Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2013
But don't you think Gen VI is a bit too early? They just released another Gen V game =/

How is it too early? It's been 2 years. And the sequals are just a filler. If gen 6 is ready to go, then bring it on the sooner we get this party started on the 3DS the better.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2014
I don't beleive it at all, Draconeon is a common fan name for the dragon eevee, than again some of the english Unova pokemon got their names predicted accurately such as Snivy...

20 Pokemon is too little though, even when compared to Johto. I'll rather have 100 new mons related to Hoenn,Sinnoh and Unova pokemon than what the rumor says.

It's not a new gen. It's a new game based on previous generations.

For me, I am not worried about new Pokemon... I'd honestly be happier if we just forgot about Unova in the continuum of the other Pokemon games and made 6th gen more connected to the other regions.

razzbat

dancer
Years
How is it too early? It's been 2 years. And the sequals are just a filler. If gen 6 is ready to go, then bring it on the sooner we get this party started on the 3DS the better.
and it'll be 3 years since the original release in japan september this year. there are 3 year gaps between 1st, 2nd and 3rd gen. plus to release it any later (eg 2014 september japan) it'll be way too late to release a main series pokemon game so late in the 3ds life (3 and a half years from initial launch)

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
I don't think they'll just forget about Unova, likely it'll become like Johto, and Hoenn not really reference all that much while Kanto and Sinnoh are the most referenced...GF really likes Sinnoh I've noticed what with Cynthia, the references, a location with a special connection to Sinnoh.
If it's gen 6 I'll like to see baby pokemon and evolutions to Unova pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back