• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

15,000 HP Klinklang

Years
  • Seen Mar 22, 2013
I have a Klinklang with 15,000 HP. It is a 2011 76/98.

Has anyone ever heard of a character having so much HP? Is this a misprinted card?

How much money should I expect for the card if I sold it?

Thanks!

Years
  • Seen Mar 22, 2013
It sure looks real. It's just like all the other cards. No evidence of tampering or anything. It seems I like a have something that is either useless or is a one-of-a-kind. I just don't know which. Any suggestions?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
You need to provide a screenshot, then we'll be able to tell you for certain whether its fake or not. Base on description alone its not a misprint and isn't worth the paper used to make it. Just a really bad prank.

Years
If you don't believe my assessment, please post up a picture or two as an attachment. There's likely something off with the fonts or energy symbols that you're just not aware of because this may be the first competent fake you've encountered.

Though such an outlandish HP should be a giveaway in and of itself. No legitimate normal size card has been printed with more than 200 HP.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
15000HP and you actually believe it's real? =)
You are pretty optimistic =)
There's no way card with 15000HP can be considered real much less valid for use so even if it was super extra rare card it would be useless as no one could use it.

Years
  • Age 43
  • Seen May 18, 2014
Hi , I just found this thread by searching for a card that I have , and I noticed this thread is fairly old . I have one of these klinklang hp15000 as well , the card looks like all the rest in the deck , I just don't know how to attach a picture ?

Years
Hi , I just found this thread by searching for a card that I have , and I noticed this thread is fairly old . I have one of these klinklang hp15000 as well , the card looks like all the rest in the deck , I just don't know how to attach a picture ?

Unfortunately, it's probably not a misprint. It's probably a fake. Like I said above in the past, there's never been even a single misprint with 15,000 HP, and there is no record of this particular card having a misprint.

Normally, I'd lock this thread due to the revival rule, but I want to actually see what these cards look like that have people convinced they're real. Would you mind posting a picture as an attachment? You go about this by clicking "Post Reply" in the thread, which will bring you to the full post editor. Then, above the post editor, there's a button that looks like a paper clip, and you'll want to click that. That will bring up a pop-up window for attachments. Then, you select the file or link you want to upload as an attachment and click the upload button. Then you close the popup window, write your post's contents up, and then click "Submit Reply".

Years
  • Seen Jun 1, 2015
Sorry about necroposting, but the kid I nanny brought home one of these Klinklangs yesterday and claimed that, since it was a legitimate card with a misprint, he could use it in our games!..bit of googling brought me here and I took pictures of the card. It's definitely a fake. The back is lighter blue, the yellow border is lighter, there's no thin black line visible from the side, and the bottom of the card is tilted, that is, the yellow bottom border is thicker on the right than the left.

Counterfeit Klinklang to the left, legitimate Victreebell to the right.

tumblr_np5vgnJjOk1so1gbfo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_np5vgnJjOk1so1gbfo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_np5vgnJjOk1so1gbfo2_1280.jpg

Back