• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

+ the PokéCommunicators

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
What do people here generally blog about anyways? Gaming? Pokémon? Life in general?

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
I blog about life events nobody cares about and then I did a game review. I plan to blog about games and pop culture more though.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I don't use my blog as much as others do. Mine doooo tend to get pretty uninteresting at times, so I prefer using Tumblr or other blogging sites to blog about my life and such. I enjoy reading PC blogs actually, I don't like it when someone's blog goes unread or doesn't get as much comments as it should.

I kinda want to blog tonight! But idk what though.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I don't use my blog as much as others do. Mine doooo tend to get pretty uninteresting at times, so I prefer using Tumblr or other blogging sites to blog about my life and such. I enjoy reading PC blogs actually, I don't like it when someone's blog goes unread or doesn't get as much comments as it should.

I kinda want to blog tonight! But idk what though.

Maybe you could make a monthly series, where you show-off your favorite posts from a few clubs here? I could do the same with my boards, but they're about Pokémon gaming, which isn't much of a broad topic, unfortunately. Wish it were, though!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
That...could be a good idea. I've also been meaning to do a monthly blog on my personal life and such, many many many things have happened the past two months or so and I'd really like to share. Honestly, I don't care if I get any comments or not...as long as people have read my stuff, I'm good. \o/

My recent DLoA has prompted me to do a topic here. What was the longest time you've gone without PC?

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Ive gone 16 years without pc

I probably went about 5 days without pc and then I felt really really bad.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Most I've gone was a month and a week. But that was for a gooood reason. xD I just have to admit, I'm pretty addicted. D: I can do one week, heck even three. But a month was too much for me. xD

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
I have gone...6,7 or 8 months without PC because I was -13 years old D: I'm glad that's over now, ugh. I had nothing to do xD.

Years
What was the longest time you've gone without PC?

Around 2-3 weeks on two occasions, well specifically I wasn't as on as much due to my computer getting fixed at the time and yeah, it was weird not having my own computer with me. Aside from that, I do try and always check PC when I can.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
I've only been gone for around less than a week. I try to return, but I'm usually stuck on my useless iPhone, which sucks for stuff like forums. I'm pretty hooked on this site, but it's a good kind of hooked.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
What was the longest time you've gone without PC?
As an active member, most long would be sometime around two weeks, haha. I still logged in every once in a while, though, to do some mod work and post around a bit. Aside from that, I haven't done anything else. I'll definitely have to take some month-long DLoA at some point in future, though, that's for sure; things will be getting pretty busy for me after this summer.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I *was* going to continue my demotion leave this week as well (supposed to end this Thursday), but I got bored of all the things I was doing, so I came back. I couldn't resist staying away from PC any longer. Heh, 2 weeks away was sufficient. xD

You know what I had planned to use for my blog? Signature dumping. My personal notepad is almost to its limit and I dumped all my CSS signature coding on there. I'm running out of space, so I'll use my blog to store it there instead. xD

So many things are happening this weekend at PC! Battle server's having a Community Day, plus Get-Together on July 6th! It gon' be fuuuun!~

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
You know I'm off my nut when I come to see this forum, sorry for me being so active in GC but it gets monotonous seeing the same topics over and over lol

Username: Alex, formerly AlexTheRose
Reason for Joining the Club: General Chat is monotonous
Who's PC's Site Admin?: Steve H. Also known as either PPNSTEVE or Rukario. I did a WHOIS lookup of PC's domain name and found another site admin named Kwesi Nkromah, but I'm not sure if he counts or not so I'll put him there just in case

How did you find out about PC?
I left Bulbagarden for greener pastures like an angry Roman emigrant.

What's your favorite board on PC?
General Chat, mainly because T&I isn't my kind of T&I, if you get what I mean

What's your favorite event on PC?
You know, I've never really done one so I'm not sure xP

What's your favorite event on PC? (Like PCX, April Fools', Easteg Egg Hunts, etc.) Why?
See above :P

If you have a chance to make the event for PC, what would it be?
The voice Skype chat. I'm absolutely positive people will love my voice

What did you think of the AF prank 2013?
Nothing really beats Lerroux for me, unfortunately.

What do you think about the recent name changes in PC this year?
They're cool. I'm glad I was able to dump my lengthy username for something neater

Do you think that there will be more mod promotions in 2014 than there were in 2013?
I don't think so. There's a ton of factors that take part in deciding if someone's fit to be staff, so it's ludicrous to think that any one thing at all would be a "main reason" IMO :p

If you were an admin for a day, what would you do?
As a staff administrator, I'd likely oogle myself at the wonders of the higher staff forums, and as a site admin I'd fool around with the server all day for fun :p

SO THE GET TOGETHER IS SOON! Are you excited for it? What events would you join if it were approved?
The voice chat, as above :P

So, what do you guys think of PC's current layout? Is it good in comparison to other pokémon forums? Are there some forums you'd like to change or switch around?
It's very suitable for its size and fanbase imo. Last time I showed an admin the changes I did think should happen he was like lolnope.jpg

What is your stance on COPPA in PC and how it has affected you?
I was 11 when I joined (both here and on BMGf) but back then nobody cared so it really didn't and won't affect me much. It's good for throttling the influx of noobs the RH forums tend to bring in, somewhat. ;3

What do you expect from PC 2.0?
Great things. Hail Ausaudriel.

Have you visited the Battle Server? Are you a reg there? What are your thoughts about it?
I have, but it's just not my thing with it's layout and I prefer actual battles in cartridge. Plus I'm somewhat of an IRC nut and (used to) have emblems proving my undying devotion to #tpc until I merged into my old account

What do you think about the new server? Is your PC experience a little bit better or worse?
Much better. Username changes trump DCC double posting IMO, plus the server's hardware specs are so much more awesome than the previous'.

What do you think of the name changes coming back?
Cool beans. Alex > AlexTheRose ;D

What is your overall 2013 PokeCommunity experience been?
Absolutely wonderful, with 2014 marking it as something I wouldn't reverse in a lifetime. :)

Any PC-related resolutions for 2014?
Hmmmm… not really. I just tried to be myself and am continuing to be, and with influence from friends and loved ones "myself" is becoming increasingly more desirable if I do say so myself.

What are your expectations in PC 2014?
Heheheheheh… :3

Have you ever met someone at tPC who would you show as your true friend? Who is it?
Khilia, my partner and lover and the only one to date to receive Platinum supportership from me (since it's not like I can gift her anything else but my love, right?) Much more than a friend she is, though, so as a second choice I would pick Geoff (Morkula).

If you made a forum at PC, what forum will you make? Why?
I don't think I'd make one myself, as in a forum. Seems futile :P

If you had a chance to rewind time in PC's history, where would you go?
I wouldn't. ;P

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I'm unaware of what's going on at GC or any of the Pokemon forums above (I should proooobably pick up my activity there again real soon), but nonetheless welcome to the club, Alex. :) You'll be safe and sound here.

Lerroux = best prank in recent time, imo. I'm glad I took part of it back then. xD & it's really amazing to meet someone with the same compatibility as you have. I met my current bf here, and he's really amazing. It's amazing to see that we've met the best people on here. :)

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
GC, as in, General Chat? I used to be pretty active there last year, but it's started to get sort of boring for me; same topics seem to be created every month, and it's just not fun to keep repeating your response. Though, I'll still be trying to pick it back up at some point in future.

Also, welcome to our club, Alex; glad to see you here!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I remember when GC = OVP. Those. Were the days. I used to call it the ultimate spam pit, but it wasn't really spam. It was legal spam. xD But I mean, it's a great section where you can get to know other peeps and talk about favorite things. When I modded TWL, I directed most peeps to that section, if they wanted to meet new friends with similar interests. :)

PC's GT is finally live! I am oh-so excited. I'm only going to participate in a few events this year, less than last year because of other things I gotta take care of! Only event I'm mainly going to participate is Around PC in Seven Days, it's a great event that allows me to get ooooout of my shell. :D

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Around in PC sounds like fun! Would definitely consider signing-up. So far, only event that I've taken part in is Design a Hoenn Mega-Evolution, haha. Also, that sucks to hear, Murk. =( Why can't you participate?

MurkMire

[font=special elite][color=#FF3399]Toxic Terror[/c
Years
I have no computer of my own. My laptop died, and won't be able to get one for... A long time.

I would've participated in the Singing thing, but... Nope. :(

Years
Awe Murkmire. ; v; Sorry about that, sounds awful. I do hope you'll be able to get a new computer sooner rather than later though!

And I'm quite excited about all the good events in this year's GT. Unsure how many Around PC in 7 Days challenges I'll be able to complete but so far it's been a great experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back