• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fire Emblem Heroes

Years
I maxed my castle exp bonus two days ago (caps at 100% bonus experience), so now I can set that aside and start saving orbs solely for summons. Cleared all the currently available chapters today also, here's to more in the near future! For now I shall train my units and get awesome for the next episode releases. :D

Years
So has anybody tried the Narcian map yet? It was pretty difficult but I think it was really good. I ended up beating it on hard on my third or fourth try. I was barely failing because my Takumi was Lv39 and was missing just 1 DEF that would've kept him alive near the end. I had to grind a little bit and then I went back and repeated the same steps I did on my near-successful attempt to beat it. You really need someone with lots of defense to initiate the battle, one that can't counter from 2 range preferably.

I pulled a 4* Lilina that I might train up because of her huge ATK, but I do really like Caeda for being a flyer and having Rally Speed.

Also the greet thing can be done once a day, you get 5 feathers for doing it and another 5 feathers if at least five of your friends also greeted you.

Years
So has anybody tried the Narcian map yet? It was pretty difficult but I think it was really good. I ended up beating it on hard on my third or fourth try. I was barely failing because my Takumi was Lv39 and was missing just 1 DEF that would've kept him alive near the end. I had to grind a little bit and then I went back and repeated the same steps I did on my near-successful attempt to beat it. You really need someone with lots of defense to initiate the battle, one that can't counter from 2 range preferably.

I pulled a 4* Lilina that I might train up because of her huge ATK, but I do really like Caeda for being a flyer and having Rally Speed.

Also the greet thing can be done once a day, you get 5 feathers for doing it and another 5 feathers if at least five of your friends also greeted you.
I tried this event a few times so far and I couldn't beat it on Hard. I was doing decent though so I still need maybe two or three levels for everyone on my current team in order to beat it. I'm also stuck on Chapter 8-5 Hard also.

One thing I am scared of is that it's gonna be really difficult getting Orbs once I'm done with all the chapters on all difficulties.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Ephraim, Erika, Seliph and Julia are coming soon!

C4YqFRXVYAAhR0W.jpg
C4YqHhKUMAEK5H8.jpg

They were shown on a FE Cipher niconico stream.

Years
Yeah I'm really excited about this release, I was hoping FE8 characters would come soon and they have. Now for some Radiant Saga characters and I'll be completely happy.

Oh and just read another article about another guy spending 500 dollars on the game and he didn't get Hector. Has anyone here gotten? I hope I get him soon.

Years
Definitely have to get both 5* twins. Can't wait to make a team with those two.

So what does everyone think about the character voices? Do you any of you think that the voices match or don't match what you envisioned some characters to sound like? I've been training up Serra and I am in love with her voice. I never pictured her to have an accent and it totally works for her with how conceited and into herself she is.

Florges

The Garden Pokémon
Years
I've been playing this since launch. My team consists of 5* Raven and 4* Cordelia, Nowi, and Nino. Nino has been the key member for my team as she constantly keeps killing off heavy hitters. I can't wait to promote her to 5*! Raven isn't that great for a 5*, but I can't justify spending money to keep trying to pull 5*s. :c

Years
I've been playing this since launch. My team consists of 5* Raven and 4* Cordelia, Nowi, and Nino. Nino has been the key member for my team as she constantly keeps killing off heavy hitters. I can't wait to promote her to 5*! Raven isn't that great for a 5*, but I can't justify spending money to keep trying to pull 5*s. :c
Right now my main team is 5* Camilla and Nowi, 4* Nino and Cordelia. Nino for me as well has been taking out all the armor guys and then some. I have a 5* Tiki too but she needs more training to reach the LV30s of the other team. The main goal now too is to promote Nino to 5*.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
Wasn't expecting Genealogy characters so fast. :) Will definitely be gunning for Seliph and Eirika.

Still need a mage (I hear Leo is the best). My team as of right now is Lyn 5*, Raven 5*, Roy 4*, and Wendy 4*.

Years
Wasn't expecting Genealogy characters so fast. :) Will definitely be gunning for Seliph and Eirika.

Still need a mage (I hear Leo is the best). My team as of right now is Lyn 5*, Raven 5*, Roy 4*, and Wendy 4*.
I wasn't expecting them so quickly either, happy about it though. With the coming Gaiden remake and this game having japan only FE characters I think it's a safe bet we'll get Genealogy and Thracia remakes eventually.

I can tell you are probably a series veteran since you called Wendy by her name before the official names were released. Lol

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
Yep. She's Gwendolyn now not Wendy. {XD} I'm still use to the fan-translated names for the Japan only releases. Hope the Tellius characters aren't far off either. Ike is easily the most popular FE character so I was kinda surprised he wasn't in the game initially.

Years
Yep. She's Gwendolyn now not Wendy. {XD} I'm still use to the fan-translated names for the Japan only releases. Hope the Tellius characters aren't far off either. Ike is easily the most popular FE character so I was kinda surprised he wasn't in the game initially.
For Tellius the three characters I'm hoping for are Haar, Petrine and Marcia in terms of non-obvious characters I want in there. Oh man, I just remembered the Black Knight too. If he is in there you can probably say goodbye to the current top tier character spots because he'll just be the best unit in the game.

Edit: The new characters are up now! And three Paralogues that reward one Orb each.

Last edited:
Years
I think the mindset of trying to pull a specific 5* unit is a dangerous one, because the chances are incredibly low for a non-focus 5*. F2P players will end up disappointed and paying players will end up blowing a ton of money. Even focus units still have a damn low appearance rate.

Speaking of, I ended up getting a 5* Ryoma from a pull, my second 5*. However I only have 8 map orbs left (5 story on lunatic, 3 paralogue on lunatic) and one orb from the family bonds quests so I don't think I'll be doing any more pulls for a long time.

I managed to get 20,000 feathers and upgraded my 4* Corrin(F) to 5*, so I've got my three golds + healer now. It will have to do for now.

as for mages, iirc Linde is considered the best one because of her absurd speed and attack. Robin works well against Takumi if that's an issue for your team and Julia might be able to carve a spot for herself as an actually useful not-Hector green unit.

Years
Well I just got a full summon of 3* crappy characters so that ruined my day on the game. Not just crappy because they're 3* but also because they are ones I don't care about.

Last edited:

Somewhere_

i don't know where
Years
Yes! There is a thread about this!

I have a 5* Leo, Takumi, Seliph (the newest character), and Nowi.

I wouldn't say I'm the best at the game xD I beat all of normal, almost all of hard, but i lose sometimes.

Im trying to collect all of the pegasus sisters- Palla, Catria, and Est. So far Ive gotten 2 Palla. And then Ill use a tanky green weapon user to model the story mode one just for a fun gimmick.

Florges

The Garden Pokémon
Years
I dropped forty dollars so I could try to get more feathers... pulled 5* Lyn, 5* Julia, and 5*Seliph. My luck has never been greater. So I started a second team with them and my 4* Effie I pulled today.

Back