• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fire Emblem Heroes

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 20, 2023
So I hate Arthur. His grin is ugly, I hate his personality, and some of his supports are just... unnerving. So I was hoping for the life of me I wouldn't get him. I get my 15 orbs at the start of the game, and summon.

First summon: 3 star arthur. Freaking 3 stars. Utterly useless.
Second summon: 3 star arthur. WHY HAVE YOU DONE THIS TO ME RNG?
Third summon: thankfully not arthur, because I went for a different color space.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 20, 2023
I....thought that was what you were saying. You said that you hate Arthur's supports, so I assumed that there were support conversations in Heroes...

Oh, no, I was talking about fates lol

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
It's a fun game so far. I've only pulled two five stars at this point (one this morning, actually). The first five star I pulled was Tiki, and I'm quite content with that haha. The one I grabbed this morning is Seliph. He seems relevant? But, forgive me, I've only played Awakening and Fates, so I have absolutely no idea who he is lmao.

Years
I dropped forty dollars so I could try to get more feathers... pulled 5* Lyn, 5* Julia, and 5*Seliph. My luck has never been greater. So I started a second team with them and my 4* Effie I pulled today.

aaaaa Congrats!!! That is so lucky. Your $40 went a long way. I'd love 5* girls, only have a few 5* boys right now but I want to build a cutie girl team. :(

Years
I dropped forty dollars so I could try to get more feathers... pulled 5* Lyn, 5* Julia, and 5*Seliph. My luck has never been greater. So I started a second team with them and my 4* Effie I pulled today.
I wound up buying the 75 dollar pack and got some decent pulls but no 5*. Of note I got 4* Cherche, Corrin (M), Florina, Sophia, Palla, Sakura and Marth. The rest were just crap 3*. I was pretty disappointed that I got not a single 5* in that bunch.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 20, 2023
I wound up buying the 75 dollar pack and got some decent pulls but no 5*. Of note I got 4* Cherche, Corrin (M), Florina, Sophia, Palla, Sakura and Marth. The rest were just crap 3*. I was pretty disappointed that I got not a single 5* in that bunch.

75$?!? you could have bought all 3 fates with that kinda money lol!

Years
75$?!? you could have bought all 3 fates with that kinda money lol!
I figured I'd go for the big one for my first time spending on a mobile game. Also this is the first mobile game I ever played. I have Conquest by the way already just need to get the other two. Lol. But yeah I don't mind. I mainly did it to support Nintendo for their great efforts. And not to brag but I have some money.

Years
Guys look. *O*

Spoiler:

Hopefully that image link works since it's grabbed directly off my Twitter.. haha. My third 5*, and finally a female 5* like I wanted. So happy! Yay Eirika!

Years
Guys look. *O*

Spoiler:

Hopefully that image link works since it's grabbed directly off my Twitter.. haha. My third 5*, and finally a female 5* like I wanted. So happy! Yay Eirika!
Wow, Congrats! She is my most wanted female character so far and I've been gunning for her. The last two summons I've done I didn't even have the option of red characters.

Years
So I finished all of the lunatic maps. At this point, I'm very glad I didn't spend a single dime on this since all the content has dried up. Unfortunately it seems that paralogue maps won't be challenging. I do my three arena duels a day but that's about it. I look forward to the next Grand Hero Battle at least.

My team is Corrin-F (5*/40), Ryoma (5*/40), Takumi (5*/40) and Wrys (4*/37).

Might as well throw my ID on here; 5602641625

Somewhere_

i don't know where
Years
I already have way too many red characters. I already have a 5* Takumi, so I dont need clear, and I have a 5* Nowi and 4* Abel. But I would like a 5* lance character (Ephraim) and I dont have many green characters at all.

Is it just me or are greens less common?

How does everyone like those new weapon quests? The green axes are a pain in the butt for me, but I am giving some characters other than my "mains" some good experience, especially with this 1.5x EXP boost.

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
I already have way too many red characters. I already have a 5* Takumi, so I dont need clear, and I have a 5* Nowi and 4* Abel. But I would like a 5* lance character (Ephraim) and I dont have many green characters at all.

Is it just me or are greens less common?

How does everyone like those new weapon quests? The green axes are a pain in the butt for me, but I am giving some characters other than my "mains" some good experience, especially with this 1.5x EXP boost.

Same for me, it's annoying because I have two maps left to complete in the last chapter in lunatic mode and I have no decent blue or green characters, so I keep losing.

During my last summoning session I wanted to stop and start over after the first one because 3 out of 5 circles were red. I REALLY wanted Lyn though so I kept going and ended up getting Seliph. :( Ephraim or Camilla would be great at this point.

I've done the majority of the new quests, I'm happy they're giving out a lot of orbs in the easy ones too. Though I doubt I'll be actually completing the lunatic ones with lancers or axe people.

Years
Decided to spend my 20 orbs on a summon despite not really needing any of the focus units.

got both Julia and Eirika lol and three 4* units, one of which is Catria which I wanted.

guess I didn't have a good green unit so that's nice. I already have Ryoma for a red unit.

Years
I can't contain my excitement atm. :D

Spoiler:

Never did I expect to get two 5*s in one summon, especially knowing my luck. Damn. And Nowi too. Now I just need to upgrade Wrys to 5* and I'll (hopefully) be set for a while.

Years
I can't contain my excitement atm. :D

Spoiler:

Never did I expect to get two 5*s in one summon, especially knowing my luck. Damn. And Nowi too. Now I just need to upgrade Wrys to 5* and I'll (hopefully) be set for a while.
Nice job pulling those. I hope my luck turns around soon. I might be able to summon tonight so I'll update you guys on what I get.

Back