• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle Frontier's rushing out...something special coming??

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
Years
maybe they just want D/P out before the games come out...perhaps? I don't know, but i've noticed that they're going dangerously fast through the episodes, i keep missing the BFs its on right now >.<

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
Years
lol, thats what gets me up on Saturdays O_O;

I know Chronicles is on Toonami, but ure sure BF also on toonami?

Lavabyle

Merry Christmas!
Years
Chronicles is like what's there if they don't find some random marvel movie to fill it up with instead =( As for Toonami you're right it is on, my bad ^.^;
Although i think about the shows around 9:00 and after as what they consider their star shows.

Lavabyle

Merry Christmas!
Years
Well, now that we know the weekend eps are reruns, i have a new theory as to what they're trying to accomplish. I'm thinking their going to do a full weekend run-through up until diamond and pearl, and 2 full run through's through weekday eps, making a total of 3 run throughs ^.^
Makes sense to me, what aout you guys?

Years
Apparently, there are four more new episodes this week (titles on the Upcoming Dub Title Thread) according to Serebii.net. God, CN, just stop, please, stop.

Years
Well, that's how I caught the early and the middle of the season. Hehe. I'm sure there will be a marathon of these episodes, sooner or later. I prefer it later?

Back