• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

helloooo

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
Hey darkblack.Well a lot of people have weird names here like me xD. Nothing different if you ask me. Hello and welcome the PC~ i hope you enjoy your stay and make sure that you read the Rules/FAQ section before going of and posting. It could help you later down the road.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
The awesome power of Swampert, huh?
What's wrong with the awesome power of Blaziken? xD

You don't have that much of a weird name, DarkBlack. Though, the way you formated it is very interesting. However, this just shows your creativity.

Welcome to the PokéCommunity, DarkBlack.
There are all kinds of things to do here, and lot's of people to meet.
I hope you will find PC as great a place as I do; have fun!

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
Years
Welcome to Pokecommnuity, darkblack! :) That is a pretty weird name...heheh...I mean, sure peeps heard of dark BLUE, or dark GREEN, but dark BLACK? Lol I always thought black was the darkest you could get! *death*

Well anyway, I hope you have a great time here at pc! I'll see you around~ ;)

-Neko

Saud-Blaziken

You Think You Can Beat Me?!
Years
Hello Darkblack Welcome 2 PC enjoy And Read The Rules
If You Need Anything PM me Or If You Want 2 Friends

$S-B$

-HeaveN-

In this craziness, absurdity..
Years
I wonder if there was a color named "dark black". Black is dark already...

Hiya,DarkBlack, (many darks around here). I'm Heaven and a very good day wishes to you. So read the rules? that'll help!
Anyways, Stay active and you'll enjoy yourself.

Neko dies again!

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2019
Nah, it's a cool name; I've seen worse anyway xD;

So have a lot of fun here, and try to post a lot ^^;

helix

tea-binger.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 21, 2016
Welcome, mortal being, to the epic, unexplored realm of PC. The inhabitants are, on the most part, friendly beings who desire to chat with and acquiant with newcomers as yourself- however, before this mutual bond of friendship is acquired, you must read the script of law-- -shot-
To put things simply, welcome. Hope you make many trustworthy and kind friends here (there are many of those types of people lurking around, trust me, you won't have any trouble making a friend or two : D), and you're sure to have good fun here if you follow the rules. Oh, and you're username's kinda stylish. Enjoy your time here~

Back