• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

When did OT get pushed to the very bottom of the Off-Topic Section on the main page? o.O; I seem to recall it always being top dog :c

On the topic of messy rooms: Mine's pretty bad atm, too, but it's slowly being remedied. (b'-')b

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I've been trying to think of some reason of how it's awesome to be at the bottom of the front of PokeCommunity but I haven't been able to come up with something yet. ;;

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

There's also the age-old addage: Saving the best for last :V

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I'd suggest doing something you don't normally do then. (b'-')b

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Oh lol. PC is showing me a Pizza Hut ad and I think we're actually going to be buying the thing it's advertising.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

If there was a Dominoes nearby that would deliver I would! But the last time I tried Dominoes I couldn't find one that would deliver. :c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back