• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years

Pretty much.

And PP's character designs might be made by KHR's artist, it would make more sense to me.
MAL agrees with that. It makes more sense since I thought the style was quite different from the original DGM. |D I know DGM is on hiatus, but there's no way it could have changed that much. Shouldn't believe everything the internet says~

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Sorry, I wasn't paying attention, I was listening to Johto Champion music being played on a piano

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

I only listen to the GB Sounds version when I battle Red and climb Mt. Silver

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I had the GB Sounds on and off a bit throughout the game but during Lance and Red were definitely times when I had it on. Also when I was replaying Crystal on x2 speed on a ROM I slowed it down for Lance and I think for Red too.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
I liked pokemon music. Steven's battle theme was awesome.

also not happy with the sig. need to learn some gif effects, seriously. ;(

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I don't know what I want to do with the unfinished sig that I have in photoshop right now. :(

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

I stopped playing my Heartgold before the first Elite 4 challenge. It's good that I did, because now I have to rebeat my Gold version so I can use my pokemon stored in Pokemon Stadium 2.

...But I don't have an SP, just a Color and an Advance (and an original, somewhere), so I'll have to deal with lighting issues. I don't really remember that being a problem growing up.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Ahh yes lighting issues. I still have those when trying to play my DS in the sunlight.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

*sighs* I can beat Steven, Wallace and Red, but Lance, Alder, Cynthia and Blue mop the floor with me

challenging myself to beat the Champions (and all others excluding Mix, rental and Type Master) tournaments with my Black 2 Team only)

When I beat the Champions, I'm done with the PWT

screw the type tournaments, tl'dt (Too long, didn't try)

aaaaand I still gotta do Pokewood movies

*sobs*

at least all my pokemon are level 100

Time to abuse the Dojos for raising new Pokemon

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I haven't touched my main pokemon games in months. These past few days my 3DS has been used by my sister who bought Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Sounds like what I would do if I tried picking up the game today. Or even worse; not even make it to the stadium before deciding to do something else. Doesn't help that I would have to go through the effort in finding a DS Lite (though I think I know where one is now that I think about it...) because the game looks terrible on my 3DSXL.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years

Maybe it's because I don't know what it looks like on a DS, but I think the Pokémon games look fine on a 3DS. ovo

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Okay, that's as far as I'm going tonight.

BJnPPJcCAAAIiNS.png:large

G'night thread. Sleep tight.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years

Looking good! and goodnight!

Also, Hoshino did the the character design for Valvrave the Liberator, not for PP. :3 See, I read something right. |D

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Nnnrrrrgh...to start a new game or not

I really don't want to battle the world leaders again

*rolls around* WHY CAN'T THE PWT/POKEWOOD CARRY OVER

or, you know, multiple save files?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back