• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
It's simple and organized, although I'm not a fan of the right-aligned text at the bottom nor the size of the links. 6.5 // 10

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
Very nice. The quality is great, the text is wonderful. My only problem is with the white background. In my opinion a bright pink or cyan would make it look better. 8outta10

Echidna

Years
Simple, but I don't really like the font, and the margins are unnecessary (save for the one on the right).
3 // 10

Echidna

Years
0 // 10

Because well... unless I'm somehow losing my sight, I don't think you have a signature.

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
7/10

Serena was one of the better characters in X/Y, but on the whole I'm not a fan of tall signatures.
Overall it's nicely laid out and not too distracting, great job.

edit: My Sig is on a rotator, so please state which one youre rating, as you'll get a different one each time you reload the page.

Last edited:
Years
6/10

a couple of fairly well put together banners for various things. I can't complain but it's nothing amazing. It may be a good idea to have them link to the pages for each or something.

Years
7/10

It's got some nice colors to it and a nice theme to it, however I think the links should be a brighter color so that they can be easier to read.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back