• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legendary Falchion - Fire Emblem Fan Club

Years
Pfff I love Lon'qu! :P He's so cute and shy, hehe. I just finished the story on my hard mode run and so far had MU marry Chrom (as usual), Olivia marry Lon'qu, Cordelia marry Gaius, and Nowi marry Donnel. Still thinking about the rest~

Nakala Pri

I have just started a new file, this time I am called Sierra, married Libra, made Nowi marry Gauis, Cordelia & Frederick, Lissa & Vaike, Chrom & Sumia... that's as far as I've gotten, but I am liking these match ups. :D My Morgan is a little weird, but Severa is beautiful. ^^

Warship

異議あり!
Years
That's what brought up my suspicions. Plus she HAS got 'you know whats'. But if he/she was a boy, that could be something like an illusion. Maybe through Japanese to English there was a mis-translation so we may be confused over nothing. Like in Harvest Moon: Tale of the Two Towns, there is tons!

I dislike Chrom. He married me without my permission. xD That would be romantic, but... naaaah. Gauis is mah darling boy.
well chrom is a king so he needs a queen to rule over the country together thats why he might have chosen you :P
oh I absolutely love the harvest Moon and Rune Factroy games! I think i've played every single one up until now except for tree of tranquility I played Animal Parade instead

I've noticed quite a lot translate mistakes in those games... so you might be right about Excellus case in Fire Emblem: Awakening. I still think he's both male and female though xD

Hmmm... my boyfriend wanted me to start all over with Fire Emblem when I couldn't Gaius xD Lon'qu killed him when Gaius attacked.... I was planning on marrying either Gaius or Lon'qu when I read about them on the internet and when I first started the game... but then I sort of "fell in love" with Chrom for a reason I already mentioned xD He acts quite like my boyfriend does... except for the leader part :3
that sucks :( i hate when recruitable guys attack me and have themselves killed.
Pfff I love Lon'qu! :P He's so cute and shy, hehe. I just finished the story on my hard mode run and so far had MU marry Chrom (as usual), Olivia marry Lon'qu, Cordelia marry Gaius, and Nowi marry Donnel. Still thinking about the rest~
lol lon'qu cracks me up XD that time when he tells panne that he doesnt dislike her for her kind but for her gender in his support with her... priceless XD
Username: Keiran777
Favorite Game: Probably Thracia 776. Sword of Seals and Path of Radiance are up there too.
Favorite Character: Kieran. He makes the Tellius games tolerable lol.

This is also my answer for that question. Pretty much all of the DB chapters in Part 3 are the most annoying thing in FE lol. The last time I played RD I only raised Aran and gave him beastfoe/vantage so he could solo the chapters and ORKO Ike in 3-13.
hey sorry for being so late but welcome! i still havent played RD but i started PoR recently on an emulator and its pretty good so far. Hope you enjoy your time here ^^!
Who did you marry in Awakening and why?

Chrom c: I have no idea why I grew so font of him. I guess he reminds me of my boyfriend a little xD Also… who wouldn't want to be the mother of Lucina?!
yeah she tries to commit matricide halfway through the game who doesnt like that XD jokes aside that IS pretty cool! ;)

I have just started a new file, this time I am called Sierra, married Libra, made Nowi marry Gauis, Cordelia & Frederick, Lissa & Vaike, Chrom & Sumia... that's as far as I've gotten, but I am liking these match ups. :D My Morgan is a little weird, but Severa is beautiful. ^^
oh god a female marrying libra o_o i dunno why but that seems wrong. Probably becuse he looks so much like a woman. please pm or vm me their entire upport conversations i must see them XD

also sorry guys i couldnt login much because i've been away on vacation for a while but im back now so yeah.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Can I make a new topic? ^^

What are your favourite music from the Fire Emblem games?

I've talked about this a lot but not here, haha. Anyway, here are my favourites:

Beyond the Distant Skies
Spoiler:

Victory Now!
Spoiler:

Start The Justice Attack
Spoiler:

Ike's Theme
Spoiler:

Fateful Showdown
Spoiler:

With Mila's Divine Protection (Celica Map 1)
Spoiler:

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
Years
Off the top of my head, "The Devoted" and "Ashera the Creator" are my favorite tracks. Can't remember much else.

Nakala Pri

well chrom is a king so he needs a queen to rule over the country together thats why he might have chosen you :P

that sucks :( i hate when recruitable guys attack me and have themselves killed.

lol lon'qu cracks me up XD that time when he tells panne that he doesnt dislike her for her kind but for her gender in his support with her... priceless XD

hey sorry for being so late but welcome! i still havent played RD but i started PoR recently on an emulator and its pretty good so far. Hope you enjoy your time here ^^!

yeah she tries to commit matricide halfway through the game who doesnt like that XD jokes aside that IS pretty cool! ;)

oh god a female marrying libra o_o i dunno why but that seems wrong. Probably becuse he looks so much like a woman. please pm or vm me their entire upport conversations i must see them XD

also sorry guys i couldnt login much because i've been away on vacation for a while but im back now so yeah.

Chrom can go hit on a stupid old maiden. xD Seriously, he does. It's kind of offending for the rest of shepherds, lol.

Plus Excellus is a transvestite! :O

Libra is actually affectionate and beautiful in his own way... ooh, he is like, so dreamy too! :D

Awwh, I'll see you later then. Have an awesome time though! ^^

Last edited:

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
I ship FMU and Chrom so much, it's not even funny. :T I know right away that I wanted him to be my first husband, but now I'm afraid I won't be doing any other shipping. |D Unless I create a new avatar... but my first one will always be together with Chrom.

From Excellus' FE!Wiki page:
Excellus' gender is rather confusing, due to his ambiguous appearance and his use of feminine titles. A conversation between Aversa and the Avatar in Chapter 22 implies Excellus is a eunuch.

Years
I ship FMU and Chrom so much, it's not even funny. :T I know right away that I wanted him to be my first husband, but now I'm afraid I won't be doing any other shipping. |D Unless I create a new avatar... but my first one will always be together with Chrom.

This is totally how I am, too! I can't ever use any other look for my fem!MU since it just.. doesn't feel right. Always need that hair, face style, voice, and etc. :') And she's always paired with Chrom; I can never pair him with anyone else!

Nakala Pri

Speaking of fem!MU, you guys should check out these hilarious FEA comics made by this dA artist: http://kilala04.deviantart.com/

I wonder if I should make a female avatar for my future playthroughs.

It sure is a hard decision. You want to be a girl because:

1. You are one. xD

2. Female empowerment when running across the battle field knocking down Risen.

3. You feel better, not being a boring old guy all the time, haha.

In the long run, girls are more enjoyable to be. :P

Warship

異議あり!
Years

1. You are one. xD

i cant believe im actually saying this but you are right. Being male in the game is so boring as there is no potential of chrom and MU being together, supports are boring, and you can't be a dark flier to get galeforce! seriously im so pissed at my MMU for not being able to learn galeforce right now girls get all the cool stuff :(

Excellus' gender is rather confusing, due to his ambiguous appearance and his use of feminine titles. A conversation between Aversa and the Avatar in Chapter 22 implies Excellus is a eunuch.

is it me or is this game is less kid-friendly than the others? Sully swearing in every sentence, eunuchs being present, hubba tester (dont even ask) and such? :P not that im complaining of course :D

Nakala Pri

Yeah, boys are really annoying! >:D Girls for the win, suckerrrrrz! You better deal with it, boys, haha.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years

1. You are one. xD

It's always because of #3 for me, and also because they have better designs than the male counterpart.

BlueEspeon

Banned
Years
  • Age 22
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jan 24, 2014
Username: BlueEspeon
Favorite Game: Awakening
Favorite Character: Lucina

Hello Fire Emblem fans! I'm a fairly new Fire Emblem Fan (I've only played Awakening) but I still like this franchise :)

Warship

異議あり!
Years
Username: BlueEspeon
Favorite Game: Awakening
Favorite Character: Lucina

Hello Fire Emblem fans! I'm a fairly new Fire Emblem Fan (I've only played Awakening) but I still like this franchise :)
hey there welcome to the club! If you're looking for Fire Emblem enthusiasts this is the place to look. Awakening is also my favorite game but definitely not my only game and i'd also recommend playing the other games off the series. most of them are harder than awakening since there is no extra training but some have pretty good stories. I'm sure you'd enjoy them ;)

Oshamaru

Legs go, Megaman!
Years
I wonder if I should make a female avatar for my future playthroughs.

Yah, do it. I have a file with a female avatar. It actually felt a bit different than the other files. Besides, some support conversations are different, such as FeMU/Anna. And Male Morgan is interesting.

But his voice is weird.

Nakala Pri

Being a girl just feels right. Playing as a male demands the hassle of picking a girl who has a kid you actually like. Not somebody like Nah... ugh. And did anyone notice all of the childrens supports is about COOKING? It is so not romantic, in the least. :/ Plus for those who think it is creepy for a girl to marry Libra can eat it! >:D

Warship

異議あり!
Years
Yah, do it. I have a file with a female avatar. It actually felt a bit different than the other files. Besides, some support conversations are different, such as FeMU/Anna. And Male Morgan is interesting.

But his voice is weird.
i think the most prominent change is the support between MU and chrom XD you should read them :D
Being a girl just feels right. Playing as a male demands the hassle of picking a girl who has a kid you actually like. Not somebody like Nah... ugh. And did anyone notice all of the childrens supports is about COOKING? It is so not romantic, in the least. :/ Plus for those who think it is creepy for a girl to marry Libra can eat it! >:D
i ate it :P what did i eat exactly? Libra? XD also as far as i know cynthia and lucina's support is about killing a bug not cooking (though i only know their c support so it might not be true for b and a supports :P)

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
Lucina's conversation with her siblings are about killing bugs (Morgan, you're so funny) and the possibility of wielding the Falchion.
Morgan's and Nah's conversation is about Naga, and it's way too cute. Really. Morgan's such an adorable boy. <3 (He's voiced by the same guy that did Allen Walker in D.Gray-man, which is my favourite anime/manga (just how Lon'qu shares his voice with Kanda Yu, my all-time favourite character from the same series)).

Lucina's and Inigo's are about Lucina needing to smile more. Owain's and Cynthia's are about their quest to become heroes (and Owain going just a bit too far). Severa's and Brady's are about their their exclusive "club". Gerome's and Inigo's are about the latter taking the former with him on his quest to find girls. Who else... *thinks* Most of Yarne's are about how he needs to man up. Noire's and Brady's are about how frequent they visit the hospital tent... So, it's not just all about cooking. :')

BlueEspeon

Banned
Years
  • Age 22
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jan 24, 2014
Playing as a male demands the hassle of picking a girl who has a kid you actually like. Not somebody like Nah... ugh.

Well, I can kinda see where you're coming from. There are some children characters I kinda dislike:

-Inigo for obvious reasons
-Severa At first, I hated her but now I'm in the middle
-Yarne I found him obnoxious and really ugly
-KJELLE. GRRR SO ANNOYING.
-Gerome. Boring emo dragon dude that dresses up like Batman but instead of being awesome like Batman, he just makes you want to punch him in the face. Or stab him with a lance. Or stabbing him with a lance on fire.

Now for the children I like...
-Lucina. But Males can't become Lucina's father. So it doesn't count ;-;
-Morgan. Duh.
-Owain. He's a bit annoying sometimes but most of the time I like him.
-Nah. Why so much hate on Nah? Is it cuz' the prologue she's in is really annoying? Yeah, Prologue 16 is really frustrating but I still like Nah :P
-Cynthia. What a goofball {XD}
-And Noire. I still think Tharja's creepy though (Stop keeping locks off my avatars hair ~_~)

And for the children I don't care about.
-Laurent and Brady. I've never even got Miriel a spouse so I can't comment on Laurent... But I don't really care about brady.

Back