• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Resolute Version (Version 2.92 Released)

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 28, 2024
Could you list all the 6th generation pokemon so far?in this game?

Last edited:

Years
  • Seen Mar 31, 2024
Hey the 2nd evolutions for the X and Y starters came out a few days ago. Are you going to add them in soon? Also just curious, are you doing all these alone? Because if you are I must say you're pretty amazing. Good job with these awesome hacks!

The 2nd evolutions of the 6th gen starter is already available since Beta 3.08, you can try to evolve them now. And yes, I'm doing everything by myself.

Sorry I sped up the game when talking to the person who gives out missions after the elite four and now I don't know what to do, can you help me please?

Go up to Eastern Street and check the "rocks" there. Then go to Sky Castle for a event after you get a phone call from Prof.Avery. After the event there, go back and check the "rocks" again to continue.

After get Heatran, Where I go ?

Please go to Pinearoma Villa for the next event.

Could you list all the 6th generation pokemon so far?in this game?

Sorry, I don't think I need to do so since only a few of them were added, so a list is not needed yet.

Notice: I checked out the Beta 3.08 and found that there were so many bugs in Johto Region. Now I fixed them and progressed a bit more. Now you can reach Violet City and get the 3rd badge of Johto.

Years
  • Seen May 7, 2023
hello,1158. l have already finished the totally 8 gyms in the left area of the map. but how l can get to Pokémon League of it? thank you.

Years
  • Seen Sep 20, 2014
The 2nd evolutions of the 6th gen starter is already available since Beta 3.08, you can try to evolve them now. And yes, I'm doing everything by myself.

Oh really? That's cool, I'll go try it out thanks! And awesome job with this hack!
Btw can i ask, will you be adding in mega Garchomp, other mega pokemon other than Mawile, Ampharos, Absol, Mewtwo and Lucario? Also, when other 6 gen legendaries are out, will you be adding them in too?
Thanks and all the best with the hack!

Years
  • Seen Mar 31, 2024
IN mission 3 shards can be found in underwater sea. so check it

I know it. The shards can even be found from some wild Pokemon. I wanted to make it easier to collect enough shards for the mission.

hello,1158. l have already finished the totally 8 gyms in the left area of the map. but how l can get to Pokémon League of it? thank you.

Go back to Marble City. Go left to Marble Grassland. Talk to the guard there. If you have all 8 badges. He'll leave. And you'll be able to pass to reach TYRON Tower.

Oh really? That's cool, I'll go try it out thanks! And awesome job with this hack!
Btw can i ask, will you be adding in mega Garchomp, other mega pokemon other than Mawile, Ampharos, Absol, Mewtwo and Lucario? Also, when other 6 gen legendaries are out, will you be adding them in too?
Thanks and all the best with the hack!

I may do this later. It depends on if I had left enough rooms for them.

How do I to the Johto Region ?

Keep up doing missions in Eastern City. When you earned more than 7000 coins. Exchange them into a Johto Ticket. Before going to go there, make sure you've defeated the elite four of TYRON and finished the event on the top of Mt.Skywall.

i'm kinda stuck, how to get past the director guy?

Go back to the top of Jade Volcano and finish a event there. After tat, go to Redwood City to meet LILY and AISHA, go back from Amberwood Bridge. Then you'll be able to pass.

I found a bug in Bugsy's gym which can make the game crushed. I fixed a graphic error of Game Corner inJohto, too. And the current beta ends after you defeated Morty in Ecruteak City.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 20, 2014
Okay, that's great to hear! Also, the sprite for fennekin's evolution is pretty dark. Maybe youu guy want to lighten it's shade?

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 28, 2024
Just wondering but what made you choose johto for the second region?

Years
  • Seen Mar 31, 2024
Okay, that's great to hear! Also, the sprite for fennekin's evolution is pretty dark. Maybe youu guy want to lighten it's shade?

Yes. I'm going to lighten its shade, as well as finifh its icons.

Just wondering but what made you choose johto for the second region?

Actually, it is the 3rd region of this hack. The 2nd region is TYRON. It was already finished. There are several reasons for me to add Johto: Firstly, Johto is Louis, the vice leader of Team Mirage's hometown. Some events will happen there about him. Secondly, Burned Tower is said to going to be rebuilt in HeartGold/SoulSilver. I really want to have a try to make the rebuilt Burned Tower there. These are the reasons why I'd like to add Johto.

P.S: Some wild Pokemon settings of Johto are wrong. So I reset them and released the fixed Beta 3.11.

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
man i just beat 3.6. Thanks for a new longer beta. Now I can enjoy more of the story.

Years
  • Seen Sep 20, 2014
Oh yes just curious did you add in Mawile? I realised mawile's slot was replaced with a leafeon

Back