• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

sup fellas, feedback on my fire red team

Years
  • Seen May 25, 2014
idk how many times ive restarded fire red and leaf green just to play as a different team but its been way too many times

well here we go again.so far im thinking, venasaur, Persian ,gyrados , electabuzz ( those are locks)

was thinking aerodactyl rhydon flareon or jynx

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
Am.. Either Aerodactyl or Rhydon. Jynx will show some good performance only at Accury. I mean it can stop the opponent from using strong moves by using some moves that doesn't had attack power. Jynx will only useful if you have 7 slot in your Bag to carry Pokeball. As it can't happen Jynx will not show good thing at all. You better take Either a Aerodactyl or Rhydon as they are too much Powerful to take a strong opponent then him down. So i prefer these two. & don't use Flareon. And Persian will not be good. As it will not show good enough performance to attract you or to help you win the league. I prefer you change your Persian. Electrabuzz is strong Pokemon but maybe a little lower in defense as it can evolve in 3rd form of evolution in GEN 3. So its your choice to choose Electrabuzz or not. If you can take both Rhydon & Aerocdtyle so use them bot. Instead Persian. Those 2 will show you good battles. And Venusaur and Gyrados are good and better for the league don't deselect them.

Years
Jynx- She is a strong pokemon. Especially with a modest nature and a moveset consist of Calm Mind, Sing, Psychic and Ice Beam/Punch. She will be a killer if you can out speed your foe and use sing and set-up calm mind :D then attack :D

And maybe Aerodactyl will do because you need a flying Pokemon in order to use fly and Aerodactyl is a good pokemon too

Back