• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's the best card you have pulled recently?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 17, 2017
I got a Decudueye GX and a Solgaleo GX from an Elite Trainer Kit. That was pretty sweet imo.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
Yesterday I finally opened the Solgaleo Elite Traner Box and pulled a poorly cut Gold Psychic energy card. Really though why are the English cards so badly cut compared to the Japanese cards.

Then I also opened a random 3 pack blister and got the Ultra Ball Secret Rare.

It's only my second time pulling 2 secret rares in one day from 12 or less packs. Also continuing my tradition of pulling the rarest card from a set towards the beginning of a set release. It happened with Phantom Forces, Breakthough, Fates Collide, Steam Siege and Breakpoint.

Frozocrone

Fighting a bigger fight
Years
I've got Incineroar GX and Decidueye Gx and full art Kukui on PTCGO if you're counting them.

Otherwise it's still Espeon GX.

Last edited:

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
Yesterday I finally opened the Solgaleo Elite Traner Box and pulled a poorly cut Gold Psychic energy card. Really though why are the English cards so badly cut compared to the Japanese cards.

Then I also opened a random 3 pack blister and got the Ultra Ball Secret Rare.

It's only my second time pulling 2 secret rares in one day from 12 or less packs. Also continuing my tradition of pulling the rarest card from a set towards the beginning of a set release. It happened with Phantom Forces, Breakthough, Fates Collide, Steam Siege and Breakpoint.

Ugghh I know, TPCI has literally the worst quality control I've ever seen. I have so many misaligned and miscut cards, it;'s a joke.

Back