• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Shiny Gold!

Ryousha

Waiting for Gen 4 Remakes
Years
@Zel: I stopped playing beta 5, due to the same events over and over again from beta 4 xD.

Good luck on Beta 6, i'm looking forward to play it.

ke14nt

king of Kingz
Years
  • Seen Jan 5, 2012
hey ZEL..
thanks for answering my questions and that Ghostbuster issue that was discuss during this past days..hehehe..
just waiting for the next beta to arrive.. good luck..

Captain Arcane

spoon full o'peanut butter
Years
Hey Zel, just stopping by, I haven't checked in in a great while.

It seems that you wont have an update till tomorrow, so I guess I'm a little early. :\ But its looking great so far. So, from what I read you are incorporating the GS Ball, very cool, and a new device that lets you correctly encounter ghosts, cool.

Well, I guess thats it for today, I'll be sure to check in tomorrow to see the new updates.

Always impressing me,
Captain Arcane :pirate:

Veng3anc3

Woah..
Years
2efok74.jpg

o:
Color errors on the tiles. Dunno if this has been pointed out, the red circled areas are lighter then the actual trees.

JJK

The chase is about to begin...
Years
Most hacks sold on cartridges are either incomplete or fakes.(That's right,fake hacks)
EDIT:LOL,beaten by 1 minute!
ah... would you EVER buy something in a jipsy fair and similars without trying?
a friend of mine saw a Naranja (if you know it) cartridge working (he tested it) for 5€...
my question is just technical... is putting (NOT SELLING) a hack on cartridge piracy?
You know... a emu isn't the same as my GBA, and flash cards are expensive (for the short use i would give them, that is)
and... by know im afraid everyone here thinks im a pirate just for asking this...

Just one real question: is it normal that out of 1 female beedrill, 1 female scyther, 1 male scizor, 1 male venomoth and 1 male butterfree, in every possible couple ,the day care man ALWAYS says that they dont like each other? Is it a question of waiting (silver wind scyther, waiting is hard...) or just SHEER bad luck?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 9, 2021
ah... would you EVER buy something in a jipsy fair and similars without trying?
a friend of mine saw a Naranja (if you know it) cartridge working (he tested it) for 5€...
my question is just technical... is putting (NOT SELLING) a hack on cartridge piracy?
You know... a emu isn't the same as my GBA, and flash cards are expensive (for the short use i would give them, that is)
and... by know im afraid everyone here thinks im a pirate just for asking this...

Just one real question: is it normal that out of 1 female beedrill, 1 female scyther, 1 male scizor, 1 male venomoth and 1 male butterfree, in every possible couple ,the day care man ALWAYS says that they dont like each other? Is it a question of waiting (silver wind scyther, waiting is hard...) or just SHEER bad luck?

1. Putting something on a cartridge is technically just stealing. Piracy is selling something that you didn't make.
2. Depends if they just aren't compatible for breeding, I suggest using Serebii's Pokedex.

JJK

The chase is about to begin...
Years
1. Putting something on a cartridge is technically just stealing. Piracy is selling something that you didn't make.
2. Depends if they just aren't compatible for breeding, I suggest using Serebii's Pokedex.
-_- i know egg groups they're all in the same (bug) but its normal that all off them hate each other?

Years
  • Seen Nov 6, 2008
How come some shiny gold roms have diffrent graohics than others? for example, some shiny gold roms have the hero wearing goggles, but the one I have has the hero wearing noting pleas answer ASAP!

Years
  • Seen Feb 20, 2009
Hi guys...
I'm a N00B...can you tell me how i can play pokemon shiny gold on my psp??
Can you link me a guide??

Thanks a lot...and sorry for my english...i'm italian :P

Years
  • Seen Nov 6, 2008
how come in some shiny gold roms the graphics are difrent than others. for example, in one shiny gold rom the main character is wearing goggles, but in mine he's not. I want to know because I want the one wear he's wearing goggles please answer ASAP someone!

Jawash

<Beat EVERY SINGLE DragonQuest
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 27, 2010
how come in some shiny gold roms the graphics are difrent than others. for example, in one shiny gold rom the main character is wearing goggles, but in mine he's not. I want to know because I want the one wear he's wearing goggles please answer ASAP someone!
just means someone hacked their own version, or stole this one somehow and edited it =/
please avoid extremely repetitive posts, i mean exact. use enter a little bit too =]
i'm no moderator or anything, it's just a tip, i could pmd you, but to keep on topic, this IS my favorite hack i've played, i haven't been keeping up withnews on it or anything because i've been busy with mine, but this hack is a DEFINITE PLAY!!

Darkmanny

I need you so bad!
Years
Hi guys...
I'm a N00B...can you tell me how i can play pokemon shiny gold on my psp??
Can you link me a guide??

Thanks a lot...and sorry for my english...i'm italian :P

1. Need a Custom Firmware (M33, OE etc)
2. Download GPsp or gpSP Kai
3. Patch The .ips file with English PKMN RedFire.gba file
4. put PKMN Red Fire.gba on GBA/Rom folder
5. Enjoy :)

Years
  • Seen Feb 20, 2009
1. Need a Custom Firmware (M33, OE etc)
2. Download GPsp or gpSP Kai
3. Patch The .ips file with English PKMN RedFire.gba file
4. put PKMN Red Fire.gba on GBA/Rom folder
5. Enjoy :)

Thank you a lot Darkmanny!!!!!!!!!! :D

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of [color=#D8D48C]Light[/colo
Years
I can't wait for beta 6 to be released, maybe you could make the maps
bigger in version 1. Because in Pokémon FRLG the maps were bigger then
Pokémon RBY. But I'd think Shiny Gold should have bigger maps because the maps in
Shiny Gold are the same as Pokémon GSC. In Pokémon GSC the maps are 5x.
But in Pokémon RSE and FRLG, the maps are 7x in size. But why are you making the
maps the same size as Pokémon GSC? :\ I'm sorry zel if you don't understand this. -.-

Years
  • Seen Feb 20, 2009
Sorry..i'm me again...with another noob question...XD

Which are the difference between ShinyGold_X_B5_ByZel.zip‎ and ShinyGoldB5_ByZel.zip‎????

Thank you again! :D

shadoweevee

Are you still there?
Years
Sorry..i'm me again...with another noob question...XD

Which are the difference between ShinyGold_X_B5_ByZel.zip‎ and ShinyGoldB5_ByZel.zip‎????

Thank you again! :D

Q: What is SGX, and what's the difference? (C)
A: SGX (Shiny Gold "X"), is an edited version of Shiny Gold. Its only purpose is to give a harder time to the player when battling against other trainers or leaders. It's a bit less remake this way, but it is more challenging.

Next time do some searching, all the information (including the bugs and glitches) is in the first post. Which is Here if you still can't find it.

Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2008
weird

YOOOOOOOO ZEL! ive noticed something weird with your hack. on the visualboy Advance if you turn the sound off the game goes very very very fast. But when its on or on mute it goes regular speed wiiiiiiiieeeeeeeerrrrrrrrd...... BTW your game doesnt deserve the title hack it should be called a full fledged game =) it shuld be a real game in my opinion =)

Years
  • Seen Nov 6, 2008
just means someone hacked their own version, or stole this one somehow and edited it =/
please avoid extremely repetitive posts, i mean exact. use enter a little bit too =]
i'm no moderator or anything, it's just a tip, i could pmd you, but to keep on topic, this IS my favorite hack i've played, i haven't been keeping up withnews on it or anything because i've been busy with mine, but this hack is a DEFINITE PLAY!!
but it has the EXACT same storyline as shiny gold, it just has different graphics and the main boy character has goggles!
ps sorry about the double posting

Back