• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent Gaming Purchases

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 22, 2018
Brilliant!!
Sora no Kiseki Vita ones or PSP?

I'm playing SC as just the Vita release and FC as the Vita download of the PSP version - so, I guess, the best that have been released for the English-speaking market so far. That means I'll have to get the 3rd on PC when the time comes, unless I learn Japanese, but that's probably quite a ways down the road with how long these games can be!

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I'm playing SC as just the Vita release and FC as the Vita download of the PSP version - so, I guess, the best that have been released for the English-speaking market so far. That means I'll have to get the 3rd on PC when the time comes, unless I learn Japanese, but that's probably quite a ways down the road with how long these games can be!
If English then both are PSP.
Only EVOLUTION are actual Vita versions ;) And they are Japanese-only =)

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 22, 2018
Just got myself a nice new carrying case for my Vita and ordered a new 8GB memory card - I don't remember if I kept my 64GB card. I think I did, but if so, It's still two weeks until I have access to it, and I want to play a few of these games right away, so the 8GB card should arrive Monday.

If English then both are PSP.
Only EVOLUTION are actual Vita versions ;) And they are Japanese-only =)

Yeah, I'm just playing what was available on the PS Network, it's easiest that way - I really do wish I could read enough Japanese to play the Evolution versions, though! If I end up liking them as much as I think I will, then I'll definitely buy Evolution versions if they're ever translated - but knowing how unlikely that is, it's best for me not to even dwell on that. XSEED still have yet to even commit to translating Ao no Kiseki and Zero no Kiseki in the first place, so working on remakes of the first three is unlikely for now.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Last time I posted, I got a crapload of games myself.

The latest was a Christmas gift, a shiny new Playstation 4, with the Crash Bandicoot remake! Been playing nonstop!

I also got Cuphead and Dark Souls 3 for the PC.

Years
I bought Resident Evil: Revelations during latest sale on Nintendo eShop. Haven't played it yet, because I started MH4U few days earlier and wanted to complete that before.

Years
After a long period of deciding between Nier: Automata, Horizon Zero Dawn, and Nioh, I finally went and bought Horizon Zero Dawn. It's been a blast, I absolutely adore open world games. Nier: Automata is still up there on my list of games to buy, so I'll probably get that next.

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Even though I'm not getting Sea Of Thieves because it isn't the friendliest game to solo players, I am absolutely getting the wireless controller, because I'm still using my launch one and it's getting dirty and ragged.

The new controller looks like this:
Spoiler:

Years
Bought Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Hacker's Memory. Not going to start it yet because I still haven't finished the first one, but at least I have it when I get around to doing that.

Years
  • Age 43
  • Seen Jan 26, 2018
Bought these:

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
Grand Theft Auto V
Dead by Daylight
Goat Simulator

Years
After a whole year of being late to getting this game, I have finally caved and got Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. I actually got this game around Mondayish.

So far, so good though! I like how expansive everything is. o_o

Sirfetch’d

I haven't bought anything too recently but I picked up the Last of Us a few weeks ago. I am well over 5 years late playing this game but since I finally have a PS4 I figured why not.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 20, 2023
Preordered Radiant Historia Perfect Chronology, so hopefully I get the launch edition if they're still in stock *fingers crossed*

Back