• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Pokemon Silver Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whitney's Shaymin

Creator Of Pokemon Grace
Years
So im wondering if trading my ds game Pokemon Pearl for Pokemon Silver. The battery in silver is dead but i can change it myself. Also i don't have a DS so i can't really play Pokemon Pearl.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
Years
Pokemon Pearl and Pokemon Silver have no capabilities with each other. But what are you trying to ask? If you want to play Pokemon Pearl, then download a DS emulator and a Pokemon Pearl ROM

:t354:TG

Stodd

Dragon Tamer
Years
Maybe sell the pearl and buy a used silver for less than 15 bucks on amazon or ebay. idk how much pearl is worth, but google is your friend. if you can't use it, then make a profit from it. trade or sell my friend. silver is 1000x better than pearl anyway (ahem, sig?) anyway, hope i could help.

also, i can send you a link to a page that has very good instructions on how to change the save battery in GSC. its cheap and easy. just PM.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
If you don't have a DS, but have something that can play Silver, you might as well trade Pearl for Silver. Pearl isn't a great game anyway. If ever you get a DS and want to play a good Gen IV game, play Platinum or HeartGold/SoulSilver.

Anyway, this has nothing to do with the actual gameplay in Silver. Next time you have a question about game purchase/trade/etc, please ask in Pokemon Gaming Central's Q&A thread.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back