• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

King Kobra

Shiny Giratina pwns you
Years
No new resets since last post, but I have continued a bit on my sprite sheet.

Shiny Scizor will pwn you all!

P.S. I think Shido is OBSESSED with Lady Darkmoon. >.>

P.P.S. If you can copyright Absol and Houndoom, then I copyright Scizor, SHINY SCIZOR IS MINE!

<I>Kobra<I>

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
Hello Doopliss. Welcome. :)

Yes, I hunt the shiny Absol with my pair shido, he's being hyper... *sweat-drop*

LDD's update:

122 Absol hatched, no shiny.
Hours today spent looking for a shiny Vulpix also fruitless.

OMGWTFBBQ

Banned
Years
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys, how do u post a pic in ur sig or text? i tryed but wont wrk ><

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
Years
I'll try to breath sense into the thread again, but I'm not promising good news.

The one good thing is that this morning I got Shiny Ninetails to Lv. 100, thanks to my Lucky Egg. ^_^

Then it all started going downhill. I was having a nice day, then when I was trying to install Photoshop... IT'S THE "UPGRADE" VERSION!!!! No! How??? Grah. I'll just have to return it and try to get the ACTUAL PROGRAM...
Then I restart LeafGreen, cuz I had ignorantly defeated both Snorlaxes and took Eevee.
I try a few resets on Bulbasaur. My plan was to get it, a Pidgey for FLY, Gastly/Haunter for a teammate, and a Diglett for the same to blow through til the latter part of the game to get to the point where I can encounter Snorlax. I guess the 'Lax is out of the bag now, but...
I give up on about 10 resets on Bulba (not really a Shiny I want anyway).
The rival gets two critical hits in, I miss with tackle, and he defeats me. Almost all my tackles miss all the Pokemon all the time. They get critical hits like no tomorrow. I'm tempted to reset my game again and get Squirtle or something. This is a real challenge, but it's more boring that anything, and it fuels my headache.

I read everything up from where I left off yesterday.
We have... um... quite a few new members, I guess. Whether they'll hang around or pass at that, I'm not sure, but...

Since that one guy has a Shiny gligar (how in the world do you guys do it?! I've spent so many hours, days at that, just to get ONE. v.v' ), I'm going for Snorlax. It might be easier. For FR, I'm not sure, I'll have to look around and decide.
For Sapphire, it's been put on hold. I have alot of other things to do too ya know? :(
And for Emerald... That game is beserk. I hate how they put in so many durn double battles and FIXED it like that... I'm definately not going to blow through it like I had planned...

And if you hadn't got the drift yet, no new shinies for me.
But good luck to everyone. I see we have a competition going. I actually have a feeling it will end soon. :| Really.

I hope I can find another something soon too. I'm itching to EV train again. That's so fun because you get so involved.
-DDD

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
Years
Dude... isn't there like a "report" button? Do I not see it?
Anyway, I did find something interesting with his post:
Since this "R" thing is manipulation and bad and such... "R" stands for "Team Rocket" in the games. Neat, huh? but still, I don't want spam, so I could have went without the tidbit.

DEMON BEGONE!!

Edit: Found the report button. :D

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
Aurel said:
is hatching eggs really faster than looking in the wild?
It's all up to luck, some people like to hunt in the grass, others save at a legendary and keep reseting, others hatch eggs. Everyone is useing the egg hatching for Absol because they are so rare to find in the wild, making it more likely they'll find another pokemon as a shiny and not the Absol, with eggs you will get a shiny of what you want, but it'll take lots of time hatching.

Doopliss

(+) Sirena Beach
Years
No luck on Zangoose and I haven't even hatched my first five Absol eggs. They take 5500 steps. I've read in past pages that Surskit can be used as a counter for how many pokemon you've encountered so.

1 Surskit.

Aurel

Aubade
Years
  • Age 31
  • MD
  • Seen Apr 2, 2008
Lady Demoonica Darkmoon said:
It's all up to luck, some people like to hunt in the grass, others save at a legendary and keep reseting, others hatch eggs. Everyone is useing the egg hatching for Absol because they are so rare to find in the wild, making it more likely they'll find another pokemon as a shiny and not the Absol, with eggs you will get a shiny of what you want, but it'll take lots of time hatching.
ah, that definately makes sense (sometimes i'm a lil thick)

what would you suggest for catching a shiny swablu in emerald? they're fairly common so i've been searching in the grass.

Doopliss

(+) Sirena Beach
Years
Perhaps, that you should search in the wild and hatch eggs at the same time, so you have a bigger chance of encountering the golen Swablu.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
god. jsut read through 5 pages of posts. its been busy resently. Still nothing on the aipom hatching. i found a good use for them now i can use my non shinys to trade and get old pokemon from other games before restarting it

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2008
well, guys i have hatched about 100-something absol eggs so far...no shinies yet =/ i hatch egs during the day and SR for shiny anorith at night. i stayed up for two hours diong nothing at all but SRing and STILL no shiny anorith!!!! well, ill go back to hunting, so good luck to all

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
u should throw in the towel MUAHAHAHAHAHA lol just releash like everyone else

well yesterday i did srs now today eggs MUAHAHAHA

Back