• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
3/10

Sigs towards the left always bother me and there really isn't anything in your sig that warrants a higher mark (sorry). I will admit to a personal vendetta against that show that may have resulted in the loss of a mark or two.
But why? Left is my lucky direction.

Anyway, your signature is:
8/10
It's good.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Left alignment hurts my eyes, whaaaa. It's also rather small, which would normally be fine, but you split the banner down the middle, so technically it's two different banners. And the quality's not great. And that url really is an eyesore, get rid of that with Paint or something!

4/10

Years
10/10

I'm not even 100% sure what the image is but the organisation, layout, colours and everything else really is just perfect. How could I not give it a 10?

tnfsf11

A very nice sig imo with a good quality, could have been better if it was in landscape form & not square-like rectangular.

Years
4/10

the idea image is kind of cool and the picture is well placed and a good size and shape but it is a little low quality and quite frankly it feels kind of cluttered because of the over-abundance of overworlds in the image.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
4/10

It's not bad, but I can't help thinking the image could be better cropped/positioned. I would go for a more dramatic ratio- cutting about half off the width and making the focal/centrepoint the girl's hand would be interesting, but I'd advise some CSS magic to arrange the text alongside the image. Keeping it simple, you could again cut about half off the image but this time lengthwise, again making the centrepoint the girl's hand. Then you could keep the text as it is, though maybe customize the font colour to match a bit more with the image. It's not bad as it is, but it's not spot-on. Also, the second line of text could be dropped down to size one to achieve a better effect there.

I really just think that the closer the ratio of an image is to 1:1, the bulkier it looks at bigger sizes. It's especially hard to pull off as a signature when you've got other things to include there- it just completely upsets the flow.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
7/10

It's very simple, but that isn't a bad thing at all! It still looks good. One thing that seems a bit weird is the second line because of how short it is, but I feel it'd be weirder if it were only two lines XD Also like how you used the supporter font color/italics for your pairs and the mod font color/bold for the section you moderate :3

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
A border would be nice. Aside from that it's nice. 7outta10. Lil' big, but it kind of has to be with the background character.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
9/10

I really like how clean the gif is...no jitteriness. Also, it matches the theme, and the subtitle at the bottom fits it well. Good job!

T!M

Years
I like the sequence and the quality of the .GIF, the color of the text at the bottom of the sig matches Sonic's coat. 8outta10

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
Years
7/10

Fairly large GIF, but not bad. It is the main attraction of this sig, but the text seems neglected. I would suggest making the text bigger (that may look like an eyescore though), or integrate it into the GIF with simple CSS.

But overall, very nicely done. :)

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
It's clean and concise!!!
It's cute!
I had to switch to a different style to view this properly because it doesn't look that nice on my theme but uhhh 7/10

T!M

Years
Pulp Fiction? Anyway the art is wonderful, the fact that it's rendered is even better. I cluckin' love it. 10outta10. Well done Harley.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back