• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Graphics: Sugimori Palettes: The DS-style 64x64 Pokémon Sprite Resource

Years
don't know if anyone has let you know but the mew icon link isn't clickable and the the haunter icon leads to a gastly icon

MrDollSteak

Formerly known as 11bayerf1
Years
don't know if anyone has let you know but the mew icon link isn't clickable and the the haunter icon leads to a gastly icon

Thanks! I'll fix those now.

Here's the next batch of sprites, I've done Gen II and Gen IV Pokemon.

Spoiler:

Wobb

Wynaut
Years
I probably did this really really bad, but I want to try doing this! ^_^
I have stuff for Emerald!
OH, NEVER MIND. I SAW YOU ALREADY HAVE THEM!
The list on the first page said you didn't have them...
Spoiler:

Last edited:

MrDollSteak

Years
Holy progress!
Everything looks so good and what a huge spike in sprites completed!
Keep it up!

Thanks! Even more on the way.

I probably did this really really bad, but I want to try doing this! ^_^
I have stuff for Emerald!
OH, NEVER MIND. I SAW YOU ALREADY HAVE THEM!
The list on the first page said you didn't have them...
Spoiler:

Sorry I've done all of your Johto ones. Gastrodon isn't resized from what I can see, and Cherrim likely won't need one.

Here's the next batch of sprites!

Spoiler:

I'll update this with the new sprites I've done. I'm nearly done with icons for Gen II, and I'll get to work making some Gen III second frames and formatting Sky High's ones.

Last edited:

MrDollSteak

Years
Is something wrong with these?
F93v5Ww.png

They're Baculin Blue Stripe Front Sprites for FireRed.

Sorry but I'll be using the one from the DS-style Resource that Chaos Rush has done.

I've completed the second generation of Pokemon's icon sprites! This also includes the Egg and the Unown Formes.

MfomxGe.png

I'll be updating them on the OP.

I may later update this post with the final Gen II second frames for Emerald as I only have 5 left.

Last edited:

tudou

also: Datudou, Cyanyans
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen today
The Emerald sprites are very impressive. Fantastic job on this resource.
By the way, the Emerald Metagross sprite is a .pngr file, not a .png file. I assume that this wasn't intentional.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 9, 2024
More sprites:

uukT46I.png

wdhAtlk.png

vOPPG2d.png

3m3VDoH.png

ARJCOA7.png

WXeutyL.png

And, I tried Sugimori coloring on Cofagrigus (since there are no Gen V here for now):
Lxs7fZg.png

More to go! I hope Beldum and Metang suits you now because from the last time I made Metang's second frame without its arms resized.
I don't understand when I type Cofagrigus here, the "f" becomes "h" so, Cohagrigus. LOL

Last edited:

MrDollSteak

Years
The Emerald sprites are very impressive. Fantastic job on this resource.
By the way, the Emerald Metagross sprite is a .pngr file, not a .png file. I assume that this wasn't intentional.

Thanks!

Also yes small typo, I don't think it mattered but it's fixed.

More sprites:

Spoiler:

More to go! I hope Beldum and Metang suits you now because from the last time I made Metang's second frame without its arms resized.
I don't understand when I type Cohagrigus here, the "f" becomes "h" so, Cohagrigus. LOL

I think it counts as a swear word f-a .. you can guess.
I'm glad you've resized Metang's arms that was my main problem with them haha!

Hopefully these are good enough:
Spoiler:

Maaaaybe. I'll see when I get to them.

Anyway, I've finished the second frames for Gen II!

Here's the sheet!
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
Out of curiosity, do you think that you will wait until this resource is finished to release your Emerald ROM base or will you release the base before the spritework is complete? Either way this resource is amazingly close to done, great work!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 9, 2024
It really had been a while since I posted anything here. Here's Mega Salamence with the second frame (done right after I saw this on the Gen VI Sprites thread):

HVTxevr.png

Not yet Sugi-colored. Megas are not yet implemented to Emerald so I just get the feeling to do this sprite anyway, just in case. It had really been a while so I will help making second frames nowadays once again. :)

EDIT: Here are the Vivillon line. They are Gen VI but Gen VI is not here yet but I made their second frames because I needed them on Dark Crystal (first beta almost done, cleaning up stuff by now):

Scatterbug:
D5OkaJj.png

Spewpa:
eo7XGgO.png

Vivillon:
wkbnmnx.png

I also recolored them into Sugimori's artwork's colors. Well, my recolors might be kinda bit crappy. Feel free to fix them though. XD

Last edited:

MrDollSteak

Years
Out of curiosity, do you think that you will wait until this resource is finished to release your Emerald ROM base or will you release the base before the spritework is complete? Either way this resource is amazingly close to done, great work!

I'm not even sure if I'll release it at this point, just because there's so much left to do. Though Kleenex and Mamamama are helping out.

Hey MrDollSteak, so you know Emerald mr.mime shows up as "removed.png"

Fixed a while ago!

It really had been a while since I posted anything here. Here's Mega Salamence with the second frame (done right after I saw this on the Gen VI Sprites thread):

HVTxevr.png

Not yet Sugi-colored. Megas are not yet implemented to Emerald so I just get the feeling to do this sprite anyway, just in case. It had really been a while so I will help making second frames nowadays once again. :)

EDIT: Here are the Vivillon line. They are Gen VI but Gen VI is not here yet but I made their second frames because I needed them on Dark Crystal (first beta almost done, cleaning up stuff by now):

Scatterbug:
D5OkaJj.png

Spewpa:
eo7XGgO.png

Vivillon:
wkbnmnx.png

I also recolored them into Sugimori's artwork's colors. Well, my recolors might be kinda bit crappy. Feel free to fix them though. XD

Those are fantastic! All accepted. Though it will probably be a while until I do the rest of Gen VI.

Sorry for such a long break since posting. I've been busy with other projects (mostly Gen VI) though I am still working on things.

I'm nearly halfway done with Gen III icons.

Anyway here's the next batch of second frames!

Spoiler:

Last edited:

MrDollSteak

Years
Hey, Hey, Hey! Your Prinplup sprite is messed up with Staraviar's!!!

Woah which one! Fire Red, Emerald?

In other news, here are all the Gen III Icons!

35LOm4C.png

I'll be updating the OP with all of these, as well as uploading a link to a file download on Mediafire / Dropbox (not sure yet), that will contain all the files. In there will also be an icon patch for both Fire Red and Emerald that will update all the icons. However, if you have repointed them for whatever reason you'll need to download them manually.

I'll also be adding patches for Emerald that will fix the animations for Gens I-III once I've finished all the Gen III second frames.

Last edited:
Back