• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team India is looking for members!

Hackode007

TQ Supremacy
Years
Hello Pokecommunity people!

TEAM INDIA

I am Hackode007, a Hacker. I am creating a ROM hack. I need some help of you all.

This is a thread for recruiting people for making my ROM hack. You can submit in following way to join me. I need scripters and Pokemon editors and adders. Also, beta testers will work. Also, I will consider other posts.

Spoiler:

In this way, you can submit request. Please join me and when I complete it, I will post a thread and give you credits.

Members list:-
1.Hackode007(owner)
2.backflippyironchef(Tiles Editor and Story Maker)(removed)
2. Petuuuhhh(Mapper and our Proud second member)

Story:-
Spoiler:

Current features:-
Spoiler:

Features needed to be added:-
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 78
  • Seen Sep 25, 2017
Name: flippy
Post(what you want to do): i mak tiles and story
Experience (if none, leave it.) i dat lot of girls so i can writ good story of them
Time you can give: all
Your Showdown Name (if you are on Showdown): flippy

Delta231

A noob
Years
Spoiler:

Can you explain me how are they features? ~_~

Hackode007

TQ Supremacy
Years
Hey guys, I have made a new feature called 'In-Game Cheats'. It will include various cheats that will help you play the game easily.

Hackode007

TQ Supremacy
Years
You mean, someone will tell me the cheats from Gameshark?
Bad idea, don't like it at all.

No no turjo, I mean that when you will talk to someone ijn the cheat room,he will tell you the description of the cheat and will ask if you wanna activate it. No need to enter cheats.

Hackode007

TQ Supremacy
Years
Spoiler:

Can you explain me how are they features? ~_~

I have changed all the cities names, like pallet town became indore city, viridian city became bhopal city.
I have added myself(as sarthak) to give you pokemons and items.
I have also changed the routes name, such as route 1=NH 1, Route 2=NH 2.
I have made a new room which will include battles with many popular and tough(legendary)trainers.

And yes, I was not ignoring.

Back