• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My very first pokemon (made with mouse)

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
Years
My Pokemon/Character Drawings

My very first pokemon drawn with mouse:

Plusle!!
plusle2.png

I love it ;_;

I might do another one today :\

Last edited:

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years
Nice. Drawing in a mouse is very hard especiallly on a live one, Lol, okay I give your work a 10/10

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
Years
My most recent drawing that I made for a girl that asked very gently for it :o

misty.png

NOTE: it was a friend, I'm not accepting requests :) (for now)

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
Years
Harubi, UltimateSpriter is a guy (well it's what it says on the sex thingy, but it's weird calling me honey and polishing nails XD) o_o
Anyways, Imay or may not do his/her request because I'm too bored to draw Ash kissing Misty, anyways I'll do it when I feel like drawing again. Doing it with mouse is very time consuming and I get really tired of pressing CTRL+Z XD

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 1, 2024
well drawing with a mouse is easy for me, bit of a problem with anatomy but other than that they are good

DarkFeline

I like pie.
Years
DD, o plusle t? wierd :X VERY wierd....but cute :X btw, o desenho foi para a DE_? :o
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Peace o/

Silon

Amber for Ever!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 30, 2016
DarkFeline, you have great honor in reviving old threads, don't you? --;

Back