• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Fallout (M) [Best Veteran 1Q '13]

ytfeL

Glorious Strategist
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 25, 2012
Alex Rouse​
Near Eterna City​

The rag tag group seemed to have enough troubles of their own, but the girl who spoke up mentioned that they were traveling to Oreburgh. That was his home, not much of one, but still his. She also said something about MT. Coronet. Alex wondered why that place was so important, but thinking back, the few people he had encountered had mentioned that place. He looked up to ask why the group was traveling there, but they hadn't stopped moving and had already put a bit of distance between them and Alex. He must have not noticed. He caught up to them and walked up next to the supposed leader, the same girl who had spoken up before, she was carrying another young girl in her arms.

"So what is so important about Mt. Coronet? And how did you all manage to meet up and survive? And what does Oreburgh have to do with any of this?" His tone was a mixture of curiosity and contempt, though his home town was always a soft spot. He was blocking any comments from Jaqen out of his mind for now, but he was ready to flee or fight if the need arose.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Lucy - Oreburgh City
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lucy glanced over in Total's general direction in a rather casual manner. "I'm Lucy, and this is Amethyst." she said, gesturing briefly to the smaller girl in her arms. Amethyst honestly looked too young to be a pokespirit wielder. But did anyone really care about details like that? They were all teenagers with their own issues. "We're actually just searching for something... a specific house." Lucy continued, glancing down at Amethyst. She wouldn't divulge the smaller girl's secret. She didn't even mention that the house had been hers. For all Lucy knew, the house no longer stood. Meanwhile, Amethyst began talking to her pokespirit out loud. Lucy honetsly just... ignored this. She had quickly grown used to it. She did notice a smile come to Amethyst's expression all of a sudden, and couldn't help but wonder what that had been about. Regardless, the smaller girl fell asleep in Lucy's arms and she continued to move forward.

...She was completely oblivious to the fact that she was being stalked. I mean honestly! Who cared about /her/?! She was just some random girl who had...for some reason drawn a rather large crowd. Cannibalism. It makes you popular! Why didn't anyone tell me this?! She was honestly just... not concerned with the intentions of others at the moment. Lucy has no chainsaws to give. And then Alex asked her another question! She stopped briefly, turning to him and giving him this look of disbelief, as if he'd, y'know, asked the most obvious question in the universe. "...It's the place all pokespirits come from. Haven't you gotten yours yet??" she asked, a tad bewildered. Decidedly refusing to stop moving she turned again and proceeded onwards regardless.

...PROGRESS

The group was now nearing Oreburgh City. The town had an eerie aura to it. Litter clogged the streets, and a fair portion of buildings suffered structual damage. A battered children's book lay open among the garbage, pages stained but otherwise readable. Broken windows were almost the norm instead of the exception. An eerie wind blew through the streets, carrying only emptiness and the smell of the decay of society in it's breath. Truly, this place was a ghost town. As the group reached the town and proceeded inside, the huge mouth of an ancient mine was visible. The pitch black of the mine echoed with the voices--wait what? Voices? Anyone who paid close attention would indeed hear ever so faint voices, as if spiritual remnants of miners long gone now haunted the all-consuming darkness within, their words inaudible.

Congratulations, you've found the ghost town Oreburgh.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
AMETHYST YULA
Oreburgh

Amethyst finally awoke, because two turns have passed she didn't need long to rest. As she opened her eyes, she found that they had just shown up in Orbur... Nowhere. They were nowhere. It looked like something out of a horror movie, and was giving Amethyst a slight case of paranoia. She decided that she could now walk on her own, Leaping down to the ground again, and running (unreasonably fast for a small dainty girl) over to pick up the book left on the ground. She flipped through the pages an-- "EW!!" She tossed the book away (down to Lucy's feet), quickly wiping her fingers off on the side of her dress. Sure, it's a story, Amethyst loved stories, but that thing was covered in germs and stained by who-knows-what.

"Blegh," she muttered to herself, giving the rest of the area a look or two. ADVENTURE MODE INITIATED Amethyst gave her hands a strong gaze. Last time she used them, some invisible claws tore up that girl that was fighting with Lucy. She walked over to one of the buildings structures left standing high, focused on the wall, and abruptly punched it. As she had expected, those claws were dug into the wall. Using this, she began to climb the wall, stopping about halfway up the building to look down and wave at Lucy, smiling with delight. This kid loved to explore, and apparently the ghost town made a perfect playground.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Boston sighed as no one answered him. I don't...don't know where to go. He couldn't go back to Eterna City. He definitley couldn't go to Jubilife. He began to run around as fast as possible, which wasn't very fast due to the large shell on his back. Curses...He was very aware that the large shell was more of a hinderance when he wasn't in battle.

He soon became annoyed and started to fire off Hydro Pumps at the ruins of builings. It gave him pride that his attacks could cause buildings to crumble over a second time. His Hyper Beam was a terrifying sight...Still firing off Hydro Pumps, he called out, "Fear my blasts!"

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Mako Reese
Oreburgh City - "The Walking Dead"

"Hey, kid," Kraus said. "It's those girls from before." Mako didn't even look, he seemed like a dead man walking; after all, he'd just found out that he'd apparently killed a man. He couldn't exactly see himself kill Kalvin, but he felt it. He felt the hoe break through Kalvin's chest, he felt the blood splatter on his face, he felt the satisfaction of bringing down that slave driver; and yet, he felt worse than he'd ever felt before. Kraus contemplated what to do, he was completely bored with an unconscious Mako, there was no fun to be had and no challenge to be created. Kraus had held out on one piece of information that he remembered from the night Kalvin died- he was the one who caused them both to blackout. He tried to take over Mako's mind and consciousness, but failed and then blacked out. He decided to try the trick he tried that night, and then everything went dark...

In Kraus and Mako's place, Creed appeared. He sniffed to see who was around him. "That scent...Kraus was right, it's got to be them." Creed stretched for a few moments and then started sprinting full tilt towards Lucy, yelling "Lucy-kins, Amy-kins, it's so good to see you two again!"

Years
Ignis & Fulgur
Outside Children's City

Hailey: "Very well. I'm called Hailey, and I think this'll work..."

Hailey glanced briefly at Fulgur, acknowledging his presence.

Hailey: "This is Arcea, by the way."

Tim: "I'm Tim."

Hailey: "We were discussing the purging of Jubilife when some of my friends here and I had a... disagreement. The plan's simple. We head out to Jubilife, staying a good distance outside the city, and we remotely bomb the place until the adults are too afraid to come back. To do this I'm going to need both of you to power yourselves up however you can. It will require great sacrifice, but if you've got the guts to change this world, you already know that doesn't matter."

Hailey seemed to give Ignis a scrutinizing look.

Hailey: "...Something tells me you've got exactly the guts I've been searching for. Maybe even a bit more than this tool."

Tim: "What'll you gain by killing other spirit users, or any kids?"

Ignis let off a small grin as he studied the group, from what he could make of it, it seems that this girl -Hailey- and boy -Tim- were in a struggle for the 'leadership' role. He didn't mind taking a back seat to them for now, not like his intentions were on track with theirs anyway.

Fulgur was also studying the group he, however, stopped his sight on the girl introduced as Acrea just as she was giving him an almost tooth-less smile. It sort of creeped him out but he tried not to show that and smiled back. Maybe joining this group wasn't all bad.

Fulgur went to speak up but was cut off by Ignis, as usual when they meet a group. Ignis, although hearing Tim's comments, was focused on Hailey and what she had said.

Ignis: "Purging Jubilife sounds like it could be fun, not sure if I'll enjoy the way you're going about it but I'll give it a shot. As for 'powering' ourselves up, we really have no way to do so. Though you shouldn't worry to much on that. I sure don't."

Ignis grinned a bit more, his evil nature starting to slide out more and more. He looked over at Fulgur, this was the time he'd want his brother's opinion seeing as how Fulgur was the more intelligent of the two.

Ignis: "Any concerns Fulgur?"

Fulgur: "Just one. If you are planning on bombing the city from afar, what's stopping the adults from simple waiting out the attack from inside buildings and such? What makes you sure that they will leave? And not come back at that.."

Although he was speaking to Hailey, he continued to look at Acrea, she interested him more then the other's. Mostly due to the fact that she hadn't spoke yet and he couldn't get a feel for her personality.

Years
Ryan and Casper had followed the group all of the way to an abandoned town that was unfamiliar to both of them. They had long since stopped flying and walked after them to reduce the chances of them being seen. <hmmm.. This place looks deserted, and there seems to be a mine there. I wonder where we are?> Casper asked as they flew up onto the roof of a building and looked at all the garbage.

"Well, according to this map, it seems that this would be Oreburge city." Ryan said, maybe a little too loudly, as he inspected the old wrinkled map of sinnoh. Ryan and Casper watched the group walk into Oreburge, and the youngest looking girl picked up a book and promptly threw it away, and studied her hands.

<Ryan, watch out, the younger one is heading towards the building we are on!> Casper warned. Ryan looked and saw that the girl was crawling up the side of the building!

"Crap!" Ryan said softly, and looked around desperately before jumping into a garbage can that is surprisingly empty, and shut the lid. As Ryan sat as quietly as he could, he heard some one yell something about "Lucy-kins and Amy-kins". <I hope we dont run into that psycho> Casper commented to Ryan, as they waited for something to happen.

Dawn

Years
Hailey and Arcea - Children's City
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hailey seemed to hear Tim's question and abruptly fall silent, her brows narrowing a bit in thought. Well, that was a question she didn't get asked often. It honestly took her a moment to answer him. "...I fight for a cause, not material gain." she said in a rather thoughtful, yet firm tone. Her attention drifted to Tim briefly. She wasn't done yet, however. "However, there is /one/ thing I seek to gain--attunement through atonement--Satisfaction." Hailey continued. She did not seem to have a non-serious mode. What did that statement imply anyway? It was, in all fairness, very cryptic in nature. Even if one understood the words that escaped her mouth it was difficult to tell what she meant by them as the statement was quite vague, partially due to the fact that her use of the word satisfaction was... obsolete.

Hailey turned to acknowlede Ignis as he stated that perhaps he had different motives for wanting to do this. Her response was to stare at him for a brief moment with a somewhat apathetic look on her face and shrug. As if where she stood was not already clear enough, she then spoke. "When the time comes, if we cannot agree on a course of action, we will have to part ways. For now, that does not seem to be a problem. I'm interested in results, not petty conflicts over morality from those that cannot or aren't willing to grasp the scope of my ideals, never mind the ultimate truths they're derived from."

Oddly enough, Hailey did not so much as glance at either Tim or Arcea as she said this, despite the fact that it might seem to have been plausibly aimed at either of them. A more important detail was the fact that... Hailey did not speak like a child! She spoke like an adult! In fact, she acted more like an adult than most of the adults themselves! Yet she was clearly, visible speaking, just a little girl. ...How do you suppose that happens?

Meanwhile, Arcea remained deathly silent. Her expression was serious, and she appeared to be observing Hailey with her arms crossed.

ytfeL

Glorious Strategist
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 25, 2012
Alex Rouse
Arriving in Oreburgh

"...It's the place all pokespirits come from. Haven't you gotten yours yet??" the girl replied, Lucy was her name if he remembered right. Alex didn't answer and just kept up with the group, he quickened his pace as they grew closer to Oreburgh, it was his home after all and he didn't want anyone poking around in it even if it was just a group of kids. Once inside the small city the group stopped and looked all around, but the scene was all too familiar with Alex, even a bit comforting. Suddenly, the smaller girl jumped down from Lucy's arms and proceeded to run around with newfound energy. She ran over to a book and flipped through the pages, Alex wasn't even sure if she was reading anything she was going so fast, but something must have scared her because she shrieked and threw the book at Lucy's feet. "Hey-careful, that isn't yours. We probably shouldn't be here. No one is here and that house you are looking for is most likely deserted and destroyed. We should leave."

Lucy seemed to ignore him, just as she had on the way here, and walked over to the entrance of the mine. This was too much, the city was his and he didn't want to share it, but the mine was even more of a home than the run down town was. Alex stiffened and walked straight for Lucy, whether to push her aside or yell at her to stop he wasn't sure, but it didn't matter. The sound of a hard crunch caught his attention just behind him and he could see Amethyst scaling the side of building. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING. GET DOWN, NOW." She was halfway up the wall and she just looked down and waved. Alex couldn't take it anymore. "Let me handle this boy...no one is listening so it's time to, unf, make them." Alex muttered in frustration as he slowly gave in and let Jaqen have more control. Four small bat wings broke through his back and small fangs now replaced his own teeth. Alex was set to swoop up and knock the girl right off the side of the building, probably carry her off into the forest somewhere and leave her to suffer alone before returning to deal with the others. But before he had the chance another boy appeared, or was rapidly sprinting towards them. "Lucy-kins, Amy-kins, so nice to see you again!" Names, familiarity, none of it mattered right now, and Alex's temper and blood were both boiling over. Instead of the girl, he focused his rage on the almost charging target who found the whole thing somewhat amusing. Alex clenched his teeth and flew headlong into the boys path using his speed and acrobatics to hit hard and fast. Given the speed with which they were both traveling the impact proved it would be great, should the two collide.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Creed Reese
Oreburgh City - "Interruptions"

An annoying whistle, an ungodly annoying whistle that only grew louder and louder. What was it? It was irritating the heck out of Creed. His full speed sprint slowed, and suddenly he was walking, trying to figure out where that God-forsaken sound was coming from. He started holding his ears and looked around for whatever made his ears feel like they were bleeding. Then, a smell, and it was human. The smell became more and more repugnant as the whistle became louder. Someone was charging at him, and they were charging at him fast. He didn't have long to think, and he certainly didn't have time to dodge. He didn't really feel like fighting, either. Instead, he simply stood his ground and waited for impact.

Then, the two collided. Creed was knocked off of his feet and was sent quite a distance, sliding against the hard ground; but still, he couldn't stop grinning. He stood up and wiped off his clothing. He turned to where he thought the man had landed and said, "Geez, I thought I was the violent one..." he wiped some blood from his mouth. "I have no idea who you are, but I have some pretty chick-a-dees to attend to, and you're not getting in my way." He put his pointer and middle fingers to his forehead, mirroring a sort of two finger salute, and said, "Later!" He took a strong sniff and turned towards Lucy's location. "Oh, and it'd behoove you not to cross me. I'm having a pretty bad day and it won't take much to completely piss me off." He then set off once again for Lucy. "Lucy-kins, Amy-kins, don't leave me now!"

Last edited:

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years

Al' & Alessa - Eterna City

After Al' accepted Alessa's offer, they both took places opposite each other on the rooftop they'd enjoyed their lunch on.

"First one to give loses?"

"Sounds good to me, li'l lady." Rolling his shoulders a little, Al' stretched out his arms behind him, grinning toothily over to Alessa, who also seemed to be getting ready for the upcoming fight.

"Ladies first, I guess?" Al' asked as he floated down to rest his feet on the ground for the first time in a while, making an exaggeratedly deep bow.

"Well, go ahead then," she answered. It was difficult to tell what part was worse: the fact she called Al' a lady, or didn't consider herself like one.

Letting out a laugh, Al' raised a hand to wipe away an imaginary tear from his eye, still grinning. "Oh Aly, you crack me up. But I ain't one to say no to a free headstart!" His lips twisted into a grin as he raised his hands up over him, darkness as black as the night emitting from his back, accumulating above him before firing at Alessa, who quickly answered by surrounding herself in a shield of leaves. The emissions passed her by without issue, and she threw the Magical Leaves over at Al' for a counter-attack.

"Whoa!" He cried out as he only just managed to throw himself backwards, floating in the air as a leaf sliced across his cheek, a faint bit of blood trickling down it. His tongue extended, seeming longer than it actually would be, as he tasted the blood, pulling his tongue back in with a grin. "Well well, look who gets feisty after a meal! You're welcome, by the way!" He laughed out.

Ducking down, he sped towards Alessa, making it seem like he would attack her directly, but a little ways away from her, he dived off to the side, but not before pulling his arm back and extending his fist, a shadowy figure of said fist remaining. It also seemed to continue towards her at high speed, growing a little bigger as it flew.

Well, leaves ain't gonna stop that, the girl thought. She pulled up her arms over her chest and face to create a Psychic defense, but she was easily blown back from Al's attack. However, even knocking her off the roof to plummet a good two or three stories wouldn't stop her! Not unlike Al' himself, Aly quickly recovered and started hovering, breaking off the edge of the roof with Psychic and dragging it up towards Al' from below!

Al' had flown over to look over the edge of where she'd fallen, not at all seeming worried for her well-being. His eyes widened a little as a piece of the roof seemed to break off and slam against his jaw, sending him reeling backwards, doing several spins in the air... possibly more than he should have done.

Raising a hand to rub his jaw, he shook his head a little, grinning to himself. "Wanna play rough, eh...?" He snickered and lowered himself down, slipping through the roof of the building, out of sight of Aly', who was quickly annoyed at the fact he was phasing through walls.

"Get back here and take your beating like a man!" Now what was more awkward? A little girl floating around over Eterna and screaming, the fact that Al' had been further verbally emasculated, or that there was a piece of stone falling from the sky over the broken city?

A couple of people on the streets below had started looking up, calling and shouting out to each other, pointing up at Alessa. Poor girl was making a spectacle of herself. As she scanned the building for any signs of Al' while trying to ignore the people below, he suddenly came bursting out of the wall (Though obviously not literally 'bursting'), spinning around himself like some kind of torpedo.

As he reached Alessa, just beneath her in fact, he used the momentum from the spin to thrust his left hand upwards, sending another shadowy fist towards her, swinging it straight into her gut. "As you wish, milady~!" He laughed out, giggling to himself as his shadowy fist connected with her, sending her towards the roof once more, this time however, flying right behind her, seemingly ready to continue his attack!

Al' had gone on an offensive; he was vulnerable to a counter again, and as Aly recovered against the stone roof, she latched onto his aura-covered hands with her own, trading blows between Shadow Punches and Psychics. The collision was like two shields covered in spikes clashing together, with various blue and purple hues passing through both.

After several blows of both his own attacks and Aly's, Al' winced a little, the pain starting to get a little overwhelming. He could use Hypnosis, as there were not a whole lot of chance for her to escape it, but decided against it. Where would the fun be in that? Instead, he grabbed onto her hands in turn, grinning deviously as he pulled her in and blew a raspberry against her neck. "PFFFCHTBHTBH--" Aly quickly flailed her arms about, smacking Al' away and trying to get her neck clean of that disgusting feeling.

"Whuo-ho-ho-ho!" Al' cried out, laughing almost maniacally as he floated backwards, panting a little from the constant damage, lifting a hand to wipe the trickle of blood away from his cheek, smirking at Alessa. "What's the matter? I thought you'd like a bit of affection~" he called out tauntingly. This was responded to with a reaction similarly to how they first met, though Alessa had her cheeks reddened from what Al'd done. Various pieces of the rooftop broke up, flying into Al's stomach, and this time his jaw became a victim of the assault, too. At least he was expecting something like this, so he managed to get away with fewer bruises than the first time.

"Ow, oof, hey! Cut it of- OW!" He took a deep breath after escaping the barrage, shaking his head a little, though still looking mighty amused by the 'fight', though Aly seemed embarrassed. Did he do that? Raising his hands, Al' tried his luck with another Night Shade, pulling his hands down as a shadowy pulse was shot out from him, moving quickly towards Alessa, who'd managed to cover herself with another force field made of leaves. Leaving the Night Shade to finish releasing its energy, Al' disappeared while his opponent had a hard time seeing him, sinking into the building a second time. Well, he tried to. Aly wanted revenge for the raspberry, even if it meant taking some extra damage. She pulled Al's sorry ghost butt out of the building with Psychic, nice and angry-like.

"Ah... hello again!" Al' cheerfully started. "Nice day we're having, eh?" Instead of pulling a close-up Magical Leaf or another attack, she let him go, sinking into the building herself. "Hey! Come back here and take your beating like a--nevermind!" Al' took the chance to get to a relatively safe spot, over on the wall of the building they were battling on, though Alessa was following close behind with her Shadow Sneak. When Al' finally decided to set his feet against the wall, he noticed a light draft coming up against his exhaust pipe. "WHOA WHOA WHOA! No one said anything about losin' pants here!" Yep! They were gone!

Aly appeared just a few feet behind... above? Yeah, above her second victim of a high-class pantsing, the pants in tow.

"... Now that's not fair! You're not wearing any pants!" He called up at her, the wind brushing past his bared legs, though he was thankfully still wearing his underwear. He snorted out, still smirking as he turned invisible, disappearing from sight. Alessa turned around, constantly facing a new direction while clutching the pants in her possession, not wanting to leave any blind angles for Al' to attack.

Sen, you got me covered?

He's part ghost, hun. Not easy tracking what's supposed to be dead.

After a few moments of suspense, Al' appeared once more, this time behind Alessa, with a mischievous grin on his lips, his hands slowly leaning in towards her sides before moving his hands in, poking and prodding her sides as he also leaned his head in close, trailing his tongue nice and firm along the back of her neck before cackling out to himself. Sadly, before he had a chance to reclaim his pilfered pantaloons, another (yet only a single) piece of the stone wall flew directly into... well, you'd probably guess the target fine when you heard that banshee squeal.

With what seemed to be his last standing breath, Al' managed to squeak out, "I give.... I give...."
"Got any ice?" he asked her with a sheepish, yet pained grin. He's fine.

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
Bay
Route 211/Mt. Coronet

Bay felt a change of atmosphere as soon as he set foot on the dark soil on Route 211. He stopped to take in his surroundings as he often did. He felt overwhelmed with nature somehow and managed to detect the nearby water, and some sort of energy ahead in a cave. He felt odd because he had never felt this sort of presence before but at the same time he felt like he didn't have to worry about it. As he walked further west and crossed a worn down bridge from at least one hundred years ago, he felt himself spiritually resonate with the area. He noticed this path felt familiar but he couldn't quite put his finger on it. He shook off this feeling of awe in his senses being somewhat inhuman to notice this and walked ahead. As he got off the bridge he paused and stared into the darkness of the cave which, instead of appearing like it was taunting him, seemed like it was welcoming him instead. He slowly walked into the abyss of the cave and as soon as his eyes adjusted to the lighting, he felt a sudden gloominess overcome him, almost like despair. The majority of the cave was visible but Bay felt that he didn't need to see to travel through. He closed his eyes and tried to use his good hearing to guide him. The first two turns he bumped headfirst into the wall and he felt clumsy but afterwards he got the hang of it until he reached a giant boulder which obstructed the pathway ahead. Bay pushed at it for hours until he heard a voice that surprised him once more.

"Just break it using my powers or dig ahead" said Flow
"Why do you always remain solitary until times like these!" said Bay, half playfully.
"Because it suits me and besides, don't you do the same?" said Flow rhetorically.
Bay pondered it for a bit and then decided that there was truth behind what Flow was saying.
"Well I guess we can do so now." said Bay. "So what do you do with those books I usually give to you?"
Bay felt a sort of rush overcome him and he felt his tail emerge out of nowhere once more except it had a feel of iron. he felt an instinctive behavior overcome him and he swung his tail ahead into the boulder revealing a few more blocking the path. After breaking boulder after boulder he felt somewhat exhausted but he pressed on ahead.
"Well I like to collect knowledge, simple as that" said Flow continuing the conversation.
Bay thought about what Flow just stated as he walked through the cave exit, revealing a path of greenery and a blinding ray of light from the sun.

Dawn

Years
Lucy - Oreburgh City
Lucy kept an eye on Amethyst, and flinched whenn the smaller girl freaked out and tossed a book at her feet. She aws momentarily distracted by the book. Those were one of the few links to the old world, and yet... Did she really want to be reminded of an older, better world she could not have? There were chances it didn't even relate to that. It could be about socks, or some asinine thing like that. The sound of metal clanking was heard and she looked up only to catch sight of Amethyst clinging to the side of a building. Was that like... a trash can or a metal object that had fallen or something? It sounded like someone was /here/! She just sort of allowed herself to become distracted by Amethyst for a moment and stared in wonder briefly. She... seemed to be getting used to her powers just fine! Lucy still didn't understand that outburst earlier, but holy moly!

Abruptly, one of the boys that had been traveling with her started... making demands at Amethyst. Lucy didn't like this. Nope. She vaguely recalled him having been complaining earlier. Something about the book... Why was he being like that? Who did he think he was? ...And then a familiar but not-so-familiar voice called her and Amethyst. "Hnn..?" she said rather reflexively, turning her head to look. Was that..? It looked like that boy she had had for breakfast earlier! He sounded... /strange/ though! And then Lucy ate Creed for being weird. Sheesh! It was quickly becoming crowded to Lucy.

...And then Alex /attacked/ Creed for seemingly no reason and gained Lucy's full attention just like that. He had suddenly decided to make himself appear dangerous. For now Ryan and Casper were safe... from her at least. Chances were Amethyst would be more curious about strange clanks, thuds, and foodsteps and whatnot. Meanwhile, Lucy began closing the distance between herself and the two males, Creed and Alex. She silently emptied her mind of her worries and other such thoughts, anticipating a non-physical attack and preparing appropriately. It was then that she finally addressed Creed. "Hey..." she commented in a rather distant tone, clearly focused elsewhere, namely the violent one of the two. A pause, and then she addressed Alex. "So like, you ask to travel with us and then you start trying to hurt people??" Lucy asked in a rather demanding tone, shaking her head lightly as if finding this unbelievable. "What the heck is wrong with you, man?!" she continued, equally demanding. Apparently she was kind of ticked off. Go figure.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
AMETHYST YULA
Oreburgh

Amethyst's smile seemed to disperse, as one of the boys tagging along started to yell at her and tell her what to do. Now, when this happens, there are two results. One of them is intense rage. ... Unfortunately, this was not that result.

The boy seemed to turn from attacking her to someone else. She couldn't hold it in any longer. Tears formed from her eyes and dribbled down her cheeks, then falling a long way down to the ground. The poor girl was crying now. Good job Alex. Now prepare for Lucy's maternal rage! In this moment of weakness, her powers seemed to fail, and those claws that were holding her up had now released, and Amethyst fell (probably a few stories) down, hitting ground level with a rather painful "thud".

Being a Spirit Wielder, the impact was painful, but nothing too bad. Of course, as she sat up, the tears continued to fall, her eyes reddened and puffed up slightly, and her hands and cheeks were faintly red from the impact. She pulled her knees up to her chest, and just sat there, facing the wall, and crying. Lucy, don't look!

Khawill

<3
Years
Arc was just in position for the next target. he waited for the gang's group to come into sight. He took a breath and used double team. He then proceeded to have a clone run in front of the gang and pretend to fall over. He had done this hundreds of times and knew right when to throw the large rock to sound like it hit a physical object. He jumped into place where the clone was when the gang became distracted and pretended to be down.

"What have we got here, a child?" The dirty, scar faced member said, "I bet they'd love another slave in Eterna City!" He looked towards his buddies and yelled, "Hey we are about to make a little extra food boys." They hooted and howled loudly.

Spark watched the whole thing unfold, she waited until they all gathered around to check out their prize,
Idiots. She crept up to their cart and began looking for items to steal, Some cloth for clothes, nice! Cool some bread and berries, these guys are rolling in loot! She began putting things in a bag she found in the cart, she got out through the back out the other side and broke all the wheels to the cart and burned the rest of the supplies, Hope they aren't big smokers she laughed at the mischief.

She released a little energy by shocking one of the members just enough to paralyze him. Just as she did that Arc did a back flip kick on the supposed leader, knocking him out. He then used wild charge, hearing the cracking of ribs of the last man. All of them were now unconscious or unable to move, "Lets carry them to the cars Spark!"

"I'd rather not though how about you go ahead and do that, take their shirts and shoes. try not to light any sparks near their car." She laughed a bit, she knew their boss wouldn't be happy, "Also take the car out of park and push the car down that hill." Arc complied, pleased to help his sister. they escaped back to their cave

"Can we play mercenary?" Arc was excited to be home, they had collected various things in there and all of their belongings had been hidden behind a large moveable rock, to heavy for just one of them, "I bet we will get another assassination attempt in Jubilife!" He was trying to play slaps with a double team clone, though could seem to hit his clone's hand.

We really don't need anything.
She looked around the cave, many people had wondered in, only to get lost and die of hunger, It gets to hard to find lost people, and they make the place smell terrible, we need a new hideout. "Arc would you like to find a new place to move to?"

"How will we move all of our stuff? I don't think we can do it alone."

He is right, we can't steal any kind of truck to move the things without getting caught on the roads, then there's gas and actually finding one that works.
She thought hard What if we find a group to work with. "Tomorrow we will look for somewhere to go to okay? Don't you want a bigger place to play?" I figure the best place to go is the underground, maybe we can find some supplies and jobs too. She shuttered at the thought of going to the lunatics hideout, at least we aren't on her bad side anymore, well the side that doesn't get us killed I'm sure shes all bad side.

"Yeah!" His clone and him jumped up with joy, and almost hit his head against the top of the cave. Spark set up some mats and roughly sewn together from old clothing blankets. they both laid down and went to sleep, Arc excited to have more space and Spark excited to get a home that didn't smell like rotting corpses.

Years
As Ryan and Casper waited, they heard the little girl start crying, and heard a sound that sounded like she fell. <Hey Ran, maybe we should look and see whats going on, it sounds like there is alot of stuff happening down there.>

Ryan, taking Casper's advice, peeked his head out of the garbage can, and realised that he cant see past the edge of the roof from where he was. Ryan, being the smart guy he is *cough, cough* tried scooting the can closer, and found out he wasnt coordinated as he thought.

<Really Ryan?!> Casper commented as Ryan knocked over the garbage can with him in it, and it started rolling towards the edge. "ah, crap!" Ryan desperately struggled to stop the can from rolling, but failed miserably. the garbage can rolled off the edge of the building, fell to the ground with him in it, and rolled a few feet. Ryan fell out of the can, rolled over onto his side with a groan, and looked to his left to see the young girl who fell.

<theres Ryan, our graceful protagonist>Casper said with a smirk in his thought-voice.Ryan just sighed miserably, hoping they wouldnt try to kill him.

Last edited:

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Creed Reese
Oreburgh City - "Sadness"

Creed stopped just short of Lucy, and that blissful smile he sported earlier disappeared completely. He noticed Amy in front of a wall, crying, which meant that the voice he heard earlier that was barking orders at someone was his assailant, and he was yelling at Amy. He stared in Amethyst's direction for a few moments; although he couldn't see her, her slightly muffled crying reminded him of Mako, who would curl up the same way when he cried. Creed clenched his teeth, he was really pissed off, now. Apparently Lucy wasn't so fond of this guy either.

Creed turned to the one who attacked him, a dark aura emanating from his person. He wasn't exactly sure why Amethyst was crying, but he thought it had to do with this guy...or maybe it was a girl. He never did actually hear the voice of his assailant, but really, he didn't care too much. He scowled, which was rather uncharacteristic, as he was the type who loved a good fight, but this time it was personal. "Lucy," he said, "verbal discipline won't be enough. I'm going to have put this reunion on delay." He pointed to the man (or in the direction where he thought he was) and yelled, "You hear that!? Today's your Day of Reckoning!"

Last edited:

ytfeL

Glorious Strategist
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 25, 2012
Alex Rouse
Oreburgh City

The impact had sent the other boy back a fair distance, knocking him to the ground, but he simply stood up and shrugged it off. He wiped blood from the corner of his mouth...and he was grinning. "Who are you?," Alex thought as he moved in a wide circle around his opponent. "Oh, and it'd behoove you not to cross me. I'm having a pretty bad day and it won't take much to completely piss me off," the boy said before turning and making a run for the girls from earlier, one of which called out to Alex; "So like, you ask to travel with us and then you start trying to hurt people??" "What the heck is wrong with you, man?!"

Alex shook his head, half in anger, half in disbelief, as he continued to circle the pair. Jaqen was chuckling inside his head, clearly enjoying an opportunity to toy with peoples emotions as well as their minds and bodies, not caring if one of his victims was the body and mind he resided in. Alex however, was slowly fighting for control more and more, and slowly making sense of what was happening around him. "...we can't keep doing this Jaqen. These are kids, like me...maybe they can help us..."

"You hear that!? Today's your Day of Reckoning!"

"Does that sound like someone who wants to...hrrrnh, deliberate?" Alex sighed in his own mind and knew he had to fight his way out of this one. He drew in a bit closer, focusing on the boy who had challenged him, stopping to hover a few inches off the ground a good 10 feet in front of his foe. "Everyday is a day of Reckoning in this world. But I'm -not- letting you anywhere near my home. If you can still walk after this, I suggest you leave this place."

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Creed Reese
Oreburgh City - "Homocide"

Creed's scowl grew larger, such bold comments would normally make him ecstatic, so much more eager to kill, but now he was just pissed off. "Fine then, let me rephrase that. I'm going to kill you." He gave his opponent a nasty glare. Then, he raised his head and gave a cynical smile. "Ha! You've probably never killed anyone before. You know what it's like?" He brought his head back down, his smile disappearing almost immediately. "The adrenaline rush is amazing; the sounds, the smell- to die for," Then he closed his eyes. "Still, killing is nothing without reason, ignorant killings are so boring, the pleasure is lost to what is essentially pure savagery." He opened his eyes again. "Heck, I don't even know what you look like. What's your name? How'd you get to be 'so strong'? Who are you?" He started to walk slowly towards Alex. "I don't know any of those things. No, the men I killed, I had a good understanding of them. You? I'm not even sure if you're worth it." He stopped just short of Alex. "There's no satisfaction in bashing someone's face in if you don't know the story that that face has been through. Some can tell just by looking, but I've never been so perceptive." He put his hand out, as if to receive a handshake, and said "So just humor me, okay? There's a little cutie over there crying, and I'm dying to pay back the one who caused it."

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Aria looked outside and saw the rolling hills. It was a beautiful location, not too far from Solaceon to have to be self dependant, but not close enough to really get hit hard by the state of the town. Scratching one of her ears, Aria walked outside. She walked through the field that was built many years before she was born to hold Ponyta and Miltank, or so her father had said. She hadn't known what those were, until she got Eve, who was familiar with both species. She opened a gate at the far side of the slightly overgrown pasture and walked into the countryside, leaving everything but her small bag full of the berries she had begun to really enjoy and a handbasket.

Aria found a nice flat area and spread a blanket that she had stored in the handbasket and layed down on it. It was one of the cooler days of the summer, with next to no clouds in the sky. A truly beautiful day... Aria's ears perked up as she heard someone approaching. They were still a few hills away, but whoever they were, they would most likely freak at the sight of a Pokespirit wielder. Topping the rise next to her's, she herd the person stop.

"There you are! You weren't at the farm when I got there, so I got worried!"

The human that she knew as Red walked closer to her location. Red was a self-appointed nickname, most likely due to his previous obsession with the Indigo League, an old organization that funded the used to be Champion matches at the championship building with the same name. Red had practically been her father for the past few years. Looking up, she saw that his old frame was standing next to her.

"Would you like to sit down, Red?" Aria asked the old man

"Belive me when I say that if I do, I will never get back up." was Red's witty retort.

"You of all people know that I am plenty strong enough to pick you up."

"I'll stand, thank you very much."

"Well then, don't leave me out in the cold!" was her attempted pun, as she stood up. Red laughed his hearty, deep laugh, mostly out of curtosy, and Aria couldn't help but smile. She was a head taller than her aged friend, but to her, he was always the more imposing of the two.

"Glad of you to join me... Shall we walk back?" Red asked her in his polite tone of voice.

"Most definatly. I am starting to get a tad bit sleepy..." Aria said, yawning her way through the last three words. They started walking back over the hills, talking about everything they could think of. When they got back, Red promptly bade her farewell, and left to his house, which was in town.

Aria had barely gotten into her room when her stomach growled. Taking out a plump Oran berry, she chewed the sweet, revitalizing fruit. She got to the bed, and soon fell asleep.

On the other side of town, things weren't going anywhere near as smoothly. Seeing the mostly elegantly dressed gentleman, a gang had decided to mug him. Thankfully for her, Aria wasn't awake to hear the gunshot.

Back