• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

10th Anniversary Chatot Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Yeah i agree it shoulve been longer due to school plus its 10 years people!! But gladthat a lot of peoplehad a good timfe. I wasx busy so i only did tbe ircthing as usual but it was still good. Gonnawrit in the highs and lows thing when im not on my phone...

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
Yeah i agree it shoulve been longer due to school plus its 10 years people!! But gladthat a lot of peoplehad a good timfe. I wasx busy so i only did tbe ircthing as usual but it was still good. Gonnawrit in the highs and lows thing when im not on my phone...

This would be a great post to wake up to o.o

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
Lol forgive me.. I was sick in bed and typing from my phone..

:c Still sick now.. but at least I have a computer.

No worries lol, you must've been like: "How did I manage to write that? o.o"
lol

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I wouldn't say 10 years, we need to celebrate our 11th and 12th anniversary lol. I wouldn't mind one more week, cause then I could of swapped more eggs than I did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back