• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
Shiny Legendarys: can we see a bit of substance to your posts, on this page alone you have stated that your "sring for magikarp" 7 times on the last page alone, we already know that, you dont need to post the same thing over and over as soon as someone posts, just calm down a bit...

Not done any hunting today, i've been playing Trauma Center, its rather addictive. I think im going to give up on sudowoodo already and come back to it another time, i want to train a Ludicolo so i just happen to get a shiny one, even better =D

Happy Hunting.

Last edited:

tyranisneasel

Crazy Dark Master
Years
OMG
"Rubber hose up your nose" Where did you hear that???
Anyway, no new shinys.
Ruby: Anything I can lay my hands on.
Sapphire: Haven't played for a while
LeafGreen: Same as Sapphire
FireRed: Same as LeafGreen
Emerald: Played recently, but didn't find anything yet.

Okay, I have a question. If you trade a shiny pokemon in an In-Game trade, will you get a shiny in return? The pokemon you get are always the same as the one you traded...?

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
lol thats a good point there tyranisneasil... infact u prob would end up with one... but i have nver tried... and rele.. dont want to take any of those risks lol

Exokriz

Delete.
Years
Killer-Swift said:
lol thats a good point there tyranisneasil... infact u prob would end up with one... but i have nver tried... and rele.. dont want to take any of those risks lol

Save, before you trade then if it isnt turn off the game and turn it back on.

shiny legendaries said:
off topic exokriz have you been on your website?

no, I'm just going to let HaunterMaster and the others who are working on the official site take it over. I'm done with it.

SHC REPORT:
I still have 0 shinys. Am I ever gonna catch a shiny?

FireRed: ON HOLD
LeafGreen: TRAINING STARTER TEAM
Emerald: ON HOLD

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
Years
Indeed, to try it, just save before you trade over your Shiny pokemon. if it's not shiny, reset, restart, and be on your way.

I've been looking for Gastly, and while I have, I've just been thinking about how the Gengar would go on my team, moveset wise. I like Hypnosis, but it's too much of a risk. So I might leave it off and go with Confuse Ray, another favorite, instead. I plan to also have Psychic on it, and maybe one of the elemental Punches. I need a Physical move though... I started to go all special, but what if I run into a certain Pokemon with high Sp. Defense, or one that knows Mirror Coat? GRAH. Choices choices.

Oh, and "rubber hose up your nose" came from this old show. But that's not really the way it goes, that's why I also said "or something".
I don't get it either, but it breaks a stale or awkward or some kind of moment or is just some sort of silly sneer. :P :)
-Dick Dastardly's Dog
(had a better one but forgot)

Perchance

Hunter of Shinies
Years
Hello, I was just wondering if I could join the Shiny Hunters Club. Though I don't own any shiny pokemon of my own, I've been searching for them a lot lately. The current shinies I'm looking for? Nidoran (male) and Pidgey.

DDD'SSCEPTILE

Years
Well, you can join without any shiny Pokemon, but regardless if you have any or not, your joining has to be approved by a co-owner. Don't worry, they come around here quite often. You can continue to search while you wait. :)

Oh, and I done some searching while the severe storms were going on... and no luck. However... I got my Shiny beldum the day AFTER we had storms, so... Maybe I'll have a new shiny tomorrow. :)
-DDD

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
congrats DDD Scep on ur shiny beldum :)

OMG GUYS I AM SOOO HAPPY!!! :D ... my sis was supossed to have her bday on July18th... but she had work+funerals and stuffs... so we had it today.. adn b4 we celbrated we went to wal-mart shoppin... adn instantly we went to electronics area... adn BAM! i got emmy version :D:D.. that means soon i can sr for shiny cyndaquil :D:D:D

FR: 1190 abras.. 0 shinies

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
Perchance said:
Hello, I was just wondering if I could join the Shiny Hunters Club. Though I don't own any shiny pokemon of my own, I've been searching for them a lot lately. The current shinies I'm looking for? Nidoran (male) and Pidgey.

Yes you can join, welcome to the best club at PC ;)

Is it me or do i seem to be the only Co-owner around here lately... strange.

Well its 5:32AM and i should really be asleep.. but i feel complelled to hunt, screw the Midnight Shiny Hunters, i'll start the Early Morning Shiny Hunters XD.

I'm about to start breeding for a Calm Natured Lotad, even when i dont have to get breeding moves, when im EV training a mon, i always seem to breed it. Anywho i would LOVE it to be shiny, i think A blue Ludicolo looks really cool.

Well till next time, happy hunting.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 2, 2007
havent seen any shinies....(long time havent logged in...hehe) its soooooo hard.....and sometimes the music gets sooooo anoying.....

Perchance

Hunter of Shinies
Years
Alright, thank you. I'll put a link of some sort in my signature that leads to this thread.

So far I have had no luck with my searches. Soon, I may also look for a shiny abra, seeing as I like the way the Alakazam look. I think I'll head over to the Prize Exchange at the Game Corner, and buy a bunch of abra then reset until I find one.

Years
  • Seen Nov 7, 2010
How can I join this club, just ask here and wait for approval? If so I'd like to join.

My current shinies:
rss.gif
frlgs.gif

rss.gif

Currently hunting for:
rss.gif
(on Southern Island)

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
I'm am so jealous of everyone that suddenly has an Eon Ticket... you guys have it WAY easier than I do... I'm so mad I lost my Eon Ticket :disappoin

Anyways, I've done lots of soft resets today, but I haven't gotten my secret shiny yet.

Years
  • Seen Nov 7, 2010
MeleeMaster-ShinyPokemon said:
I'm am so jealous of everyone that suddenly has an Eon Ticket... you guys have it WAY easier than I do... I'm so mad I lost my Eon Ticket :disappoin

Anyways, I've done lots of soft resets today, but I haven't gotten my secret shiny yet.
Funny thing was I didn't even realize I had an Eon Ticket card until a few days ago. It was just lying around in my sisters desk drawer for 2 years. (I think she got it from buying Pokemon Channel)

What's the secret shiny your resetting for is it on Fr/Lg or R/S/E?

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
~Patrick~ said:
Funny thing was I didn't even realize I had an Eon Ticket card until a few days ago. It was just lying around in my sisters desk drawer for 2 years. (I think she got it from buying Pokemon Channel)

What's the secret shiny your resetting for is it on Fr/Lg or R/S/E?

But the Eon Ticket has to be downloaded onto the game as far as i know, and it can only be transfered by mixing records...

Anywho, i got my Calm Natured Lotad, so i'll be starting to Ev train that bugger tonight, i'll be fighting against Whismur, Cacnea and Tentacool. Cacnea and Tentacool i like in thier shiny forms, whismur im not to fond off.. so i'll be trying to get that part of the training over ASAP (wheres Pokérus when i need it XD)

Anywho thats all for now, happy hunting.

DDD'SSCEPTILE

Years
I have the special E-reader card for the Eon Ticket. So I could do it. But I don't like legendaries, so I'm not.

... I didn't do any hunting today. I'm sorry, but it's been an emotional day... I probably will tomorrow. I think I might switch over to Emerald and try to hurry and get my secret shiny. :(
Although it would be best to have Shiny Gastly first. (Which would eventually be Gengar of course).
But in some ways my Emerald shiny would be better to have first. Ugh, choices, choices.

Also, I got the Shiny beldum a while back. Thanks for the congrats though! ^_^ It's now a Metagross with Thunderpunch, Meteor Mash, Earthquake(I think), and Psychic. I'm still deciding on the 4th move. I've been suggested Explosion alot, but... I'm thinking about Brick Break. None of my Pokemon know Protect, although if I were to pair it with Gengar in the double battle (if there ever is one)... It would be immune to both Earthquake AND Explosion!! Whooo! XD My Shiny team is very well thought out, although I don't realize it.. Now if I can just assemble it..
-DDD

Edit: Oh, also, Nintendo Power gave away the Eon Ticket. That's how I got mine, I think. It would be the only way.

Back