• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Ruby Destiny Reign Of Legends Walkthrough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
Aii right. I know someone else is making a walkthrough but his progress is slow since he dosen't have much time to work on it. So i have decided to make my own walkthrough.

Help needed

I need someone to tell me what skitty's ability is. I know the ability i just don't know what it's called.

I need someone to see what pokemon your rival uses if you are playing as the female character

I need someone to take some screen shots for me.

And i need suguestions for things to include in the walkthrough.

Planning to add
A list of items that Zigzagoon picks up with it's ability
A weakness chart (For duel and single types)
Full pokemart list that lists the pokemarts by town
Full pokemon list (Of the pokemon that you can catch. Will be in alphabetical order since i don't feel like putting them down by region, and number. (And since i beleive it will be easier to read)
Also intend to have maps for caves and other area's that are hard to get through. Will have best path shown as well

Current progress

Walkthrough 11.111%
Extra's Unown

I will have the walkthrough up on a site for people to view so i won't post the walkthrough here. In the end i beleive it will be to large for one post.
I will work on getting the site up right now and i intend to have it up within the next half hour.

Here is the site. (I had it done a while back but i didn't post it.)

http://www.freewebs.com/rolwt/index.htm

Last edited:

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
Years
I could help you take some screen shots. Just tell me what to take.

Last edited:

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
Well just take some shots of the legendary events (Meeting celebi, fighting shadow lugia for the first time) stuff like that.

Besides that just take some random shots atound. (Shots you think might be important)

I intend to have a full page of screens from the game.

I would like other people to take screen shots as well.

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
Years
O.K. I will, do you need some help with writing it? I could help with that?

Do you also have full maps? Like a map showing the entire Sun Ford town? I could help with that. Labeling with number the item locations and cave entrances.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
I have a good amount of full maps. Im not very good at labeling them though. (Basicaly... i suck at it... i end up messing it up)

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
nice walkthrough. Thanks so much for making one. :)
And the length of the walkthrough is nicely sweet! :D
Keep it up and thanks so much! ^^

Spoiler:

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
I have some bad news.

My computer was infected by a virus and it royaly messed my computer up.

I have lost most work i have completed on the walkthrough. So as of now i have a new
request.

I need someone to put up a sgm save file (For vba) of ruby destiny. It has to be right after obtaining the first gym badge but right after that.

It will save a good amount of time on my part if someone can do this for me.

As for now i must try to get all the stuff i need back on my computer. And then im going to try to figure out who this virus had gotten on my computer.

Anyway until the weekend their will be no updates on the main part of the walkthrough. I will try to get some more stuff up on the site but that will be about all i can do until someone gets me that sgm file.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
Yesterday i had said that i was going to continue work on my walkthrough. That was until i found this.

http://www.pkmncommunity.com/showthread.php?t=127938

Apparently he thought i wouldn't compare are work. I found some parts that were taken from my walkthrough. Heck he didn't even bother to change the font from a part he took from my walkthrough. He didn't even bother to reword the stuff he took. He just took off a few begining sentences and put the rest in.

I'll will revew his walkthrough and find everything he took from my walkthrough.

Hopefully he didn't take move than a few paragraphs.

Due to this happening i have decided to disable right clicking on my site.

edit

I checked his walkthrough. Thanksfully he only took a few paragraphs of info. He didn't even bother to rewrite those parts either.

Half of the part with your brother, the few begining sentences efore you battle blitz, the events with the prof after rescuing him is the stuff he took. Their are a few other things but i can't remember them off the top of my head. Oh and he also took the info on were to find some items in bug forrest as well.

Last edited:

Lollypop

Member since '07 <300 posts
Years
I know Skittys Abillity!!

Skittys abillity is Cute Charm. It attracts the opponent.

Sorry for bad spelling!! Look at my Age!!

Enigmatic Soldier

Master Trainer
Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2024
Question

does anyone still use this thread and if they do take note that although right clicking dosent work there are two other ways

1.with ie click edit with notepad.

2.highlight and press ctrl+c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back