• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Dark Cry: The Legend of Giratina!

INV

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2017
Wow this is amazing but it sounds like a lot of work
I did notice a few grammer mistakes on the text,edtion=edition,qwests=quests
Just to let you know i'm not a grammer wh0re or something like that ^^

mitchel1

Rom-hacker/scripter
Years
Wow this is amazing but it sounds like a lot of work
I did notice a few grammer mistakes on the text,edtion=edition,qwests=quests
Just to let you know i'm not a grammer wh0re or something like that ^^

Thanks ^^ I know about the grammar issues, I first want to finish the complete script after that the grammar ^^

[highlight]:...:PEANUTBUTTER UPDATE TIME:...: [/highlight]
p_poppo.gif

First of all I want to say... Damn not alot of reactions these days. xD
Anyhow I managed to add some new updates in DC: TLoG
The progress for alpha 1.0 goes not that fast but it progress alright.
DC now contains new features like re-battles and time/date based area changes! and alot of new and updated scripts/tiles ^^

Well lets go to the updates shall we? This time it includes 3 screen shots and the new re-battle feature based on the POKéPAPER!
enjoy ^^

[highlight]:...:Credits:...:[/highlight]
Kyledove/C.N.C: Updated HG/SS bugsy gym tiles
Morris: New trion badges!
Mindfreak: Cave Battleground/date routine
Manipulation: Gym leader OW (sorry was forget that ^^")

[highlight]:...:Screenshots:...:[/highlight]

New badges added!
10er1w3.png

Gesina's gym new fresh look! ^^
navzr.png

[highlight]:...:Video:...:[/highlight]

New re-battle feature based on POKéPAPER!

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnVtBGLvP1E

Thats all for today, hope you like it!
-------------
Mitchel1

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2016
maybe you can have some pokemon that only appears when you buy POKéPAPER

INV

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2017
Looks nice,You CAN add events that celebrities come like this:
The Johto and Kanto Champion Lance will come in *date n hour* to show his pokemon in ??? city(you'll b able to battle him that way)
I can say that the time-based events can b done easily if u make this a DS game hack but all of these are just suggestions you can choose to do or ignore.
P.S:Will alpha 1 pass the 1st gym or it stops right after it?

Co500

Nostalgia Edition
Years
The one of the best hacks ever in development has returned? :D
Why is there not alot of hype? Maybe its because of new users are now here and have not heard of your hack when it was first being made.
All I can say is the best of luck this time around and cant wait to play the Alpha :)

Years
  • Seen Mar 27, 2011
hey! i've been waiting for this hack to come out for EVER!! So excited for it's release! I just had a question? will you be leaving the wi-fi area on top of pokemon center so people could play each other via hamachi and vba link? Thankyou so much for any response :) GOOD LUCK!!! GODSPEED XP

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 3, 2011
Wow! It's been a while, it's good to see Dark Cry back. Hoping to see more interesting updates from you mitchel! :]

Slymo123

The Player of with Fire
Years
  • Seen Nov 3, 2013
This hack seems interesting... I might try it out :)

Years
  • Seen Mar 27, 2011
^usually the person creating a hack will tell you when beta/alpha comes out. unfortunately we haven't received much word from mitch:/ so no one really knows again...

tente2

"Outta my way, dammit!"
Years
Seems like a great hack.

As a beginner coder [*shakes hand* tente2, your local Lickitung maniac, nice to meet you] I admire your work, and although there are a few things here and there I am displeased about (like how you totally ripped off Jhoto) I still hope that my hack turns out like yours.

*In about a minute, check my siggy. You'll be in my support section!

Last edited:

Co500

Nostalgia Edition
Years
Seems like a great hack.

As a beginner coder [*shakes hand* tente2, your local Lickitung maniac, nice to meet you] I admire your work, and although there are a few things here and there I am displeased about (like how you totally ripped off Jhoto) I still hope that my hack turns out like yours.

*In about a minute, check my siggy. You'll be in my support section!

He didn't rip off stuff from Johto(If you're going to complain atleast spell Johto right ;D) He merely re-invented the idea, which I think he has put to good use.
Once again good luck with this hack and I love forward to the updates

helmy96

Now planning a hack, nid help
Years
hey, ya noe, i got ur old hack and was likin it till the updates stopped rolling in... do you want the old hack version? i can try to give it to you unless you already have it. the old hack laid dormant in my psp for awhile...

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
Years
OHMYGODyesYESWOOPEE!!! I thought this hack was done for... I'm so glad to see it's back! :'D

I apologize for having a lack of knowledge of any new features you may have stuffed in here. This Pokepaper thing looks interesting. My God I can't wait to play it! Everything in it just oozes awesome, from the Torn World to the minigames and puzzles to the pokemon themselves! :)

TheZerox9

That's Right
Years
Wow, I can't believe this is back. Awesome! The maps and graphics tie in together perfectly! The tiles and title screen are great! I honestly can't wait for the beta! Are you going to use a patch for the expanded pokedex to allow giritina to be in the game? I hear jambo is working on one. Just a thought. Anyway, great job!

Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2012
keep up the good work

Nice work so far keep the progress coming can't wait to play it.

Back