• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TIME & SPACE [T]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 2, 2014
S.S. Libra II! Painful encounter! Patrick VS Joey!

After waiting in the queue, for quite some time, to get on board this Luxury Liner, Patrick begins to feel a little numb pain on his right leg. He lets Phanpy hop back down on the ground as he starts to feel around his leg to see whats wrong. 'Oww, what is this?' Phanpy tilts it's head in confusion as to figure out what it was Patrick was doing. The numb feeling is slowly wearing away and it is beginning to irrate Patrick. Trying to resist the urge to check what it is, Phanpy begins to sniff around his leg to try and tell what's wrong. As it's nose got close, the young trainer jerked with the pain. Crouching down to pull up his jeans leg to checck what was wrong, he had found a small bloody wound with a small blue, frost-like markings of which seems like the source of the irratation. Phanpy in totally shock doesn't know what to do for it's Trainer.

'Wow...I wasn't expecting to see this...what is this? Why am I only noticing this now?' questioned Patrick in slight pain. 'It's kinda getting to me..' Phanpy starts feeling bad and looking down to the ground. 'Ahh! Phanpy! Please don't worry, I'm fine. See?' Patrick stands up straight and walks a few steps in the line to prove to Phanpy that his leg is fine. 'Nothing to worry about' Patrick added with a reassuring smile toward his friend. Phanpy nodded and gave the smile back.

It took 30 minutes for Patrick to get from the back of the line to the front where the Attendant was, but due to the unusual would on his leg it felt like hours for him. A little boy in orange was standing between him and the attendant. As the boy in orange began telling the attendant about his Top-Percentage Rattata, Patrick began looking out for the trainers he had previously seen with the Cyndaquil and Totodile. It also struck his attention that he still hasn't seen the Teddiursa trainer yet.

'Excuse me little kid?' asked the attendant. 'Are you getting on this boat too?' Realising that the attendant was indeed talking to Patrick he nodded while he pulls out his ticket. He hands it over to the attendant for a while as he examines it, and punches the ticket and returns it to Patrick. 'Here you go, young man. Welcome aboard the S.S. Libra Two! We have many facilities on this boat! We hope that they suit your every need!' 'Thank you mister!' grinned Patrick as he took the ticket back and limped his way on board the ship, with Phanpy skipping by his side.

Struggling more and more, Patrick limps on board with Phanpy getting more cautious about his trainer's leg. When they get on the boat, they look around the vast size of the side deck, with many trainers talking and showing off their Pokemon. Phanpy toots at Patrick to make sure he was okay. 'Huh? Oh, Phanpy I'm fine..' panted Patrick. Phanpy started getting a little angry and concerned about Patrick's safety and began tugging on his jeans. 'Okay, okay you win, let's find try and find the boats doctor.' As Phanpy begins skipping to celebrate convincing Patrick to go to the doctor, he accidentally trips a trainer over.

'HEY! WATCH IT KID!' shouted the trainer. 'OH CRAP! Phanpy get over here!' Patrick ordered while holding Phanpy. 'I'm so sorry are you okay!'. Patrick reached out his hand to help him up but the arrogant trainer smacks it away. 'WHAT'S YOUR DEAL, GIRL SCARF! You gotta keep your blue tea-pot under control' the trainer insulted. 'GIRL SCARF!?!' Patrick felt his scarf and Phanpy was stomping the floor in anger as they looked at the trainer, who was the younger kid dressed in orange who was in front of them in the line. He had buck-teeth and resembled a rodent. He had his cap turned backwards and had a habit of fixing it like the Champion Gold used to wear it. 'Yeah! It's a ladies scarf! Oooooh and are you gonna have some tea?' Phanpy tried to jump at the jerk, but Patrick held him back. An audience was gathering as the Youngster was making alot of noise.

'Please stop making fun of my friend, buddy. It's not nice.' Patrick remarked trying to be civil with him, but he just laughed in his face. Patrick shugged it off as if it was nothing as Phanpy couldn't believe the abuse he was giving Patrick. 'HAHAHA, Man! You must be a weak trainer! You must use your tea-pot to wash that messy hair of yours during those storms! AHAHAHA!'. The audience all looked at each other cringing to how bad the insults were. 'At least my hair is too good for an orange hat that looks like the back end of a Tauros!' Patrick said with a comeback, as the crowd laughed at his comeback. The Youngster's face goes bright red. 'HEY! MY HAT IS AN UNOFFICIAL POKEMON LEAGUE HAT! The only reason it's unofficial is because I'm the only one who wears it!' he stomps his foot and reveals a Pokeball. 'I'm Joey! And I challenge you to a battle!'. The crowd begin cheering and getting excited. Phanpy looks at Patrick and nods, Patrick looks at his leg, then at his partner. He looks straight at Joey and shouts, 'Let's do this!'. Joey throws the Poke ball releasing an unusual glow around an oddly coloured Rattata.

'This is the most powerful Rattata there is! You can't possibly win!' shouted Joey, as the Rattata sits up right looking at it's opponents. 'We'll see about that, won't we Phanpy!' Patrick declared as Phanpy began stomping and grinding it's foot off the floor.

Last edited:

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
The Garchomp knocked Fin back across the deck. "Looks like I win." She said simply, but arrogantly. "Nice try kid." She said sincerely. Fin had put up a good fight against the vicious dragon, but he just couldn't over power it.

"Hey, who are you calling kid? You're not much older than me! How do you know who I am?" Malik called out with frustration in his voice. He returned Fin to his pokeball and approached Cynthia.

"Proffesor Elm told me. I know everyone of the people on the same mission. You met that Vincent kid. I saw the two of you board the boat together." Malik gasped. He was shocked that Cynthia knew the professor. "That's right. He also told me that the Totodile he gave you listened right away. It didn't even listen to ME." She said with slight irritation in her voice.

"Proffesor Elm said the same thing. Anyways, I need to be off. I'll see you later?"

"We'll see." She winked, which made Malik blush. He quickly walked off and went to the Pokemon Center and had Fin be healed. After he did that, he decided to go to the Pokemart. He asked the clerk what he had, and she automatically gave him a Super Rod. "Thanks ma'am!" he said enthusiastically. He didn't what much else, so he just walked over to the pool and spotted a pair of cute girls in bikinies, one blonde, and one a brunette. "Time for me to make my move." he said to himself. He walked over to them and asked, "What would it take for me to get one of you fine ladies to go to dinner with me?" and winked.

"Beat us in a battle and we'll see." The blonde one said, and winked. Malik grinned. That's what he expected to hear. He sent out Fin...and Venom of course. The Kakuna just sat there and blinked. The blonde girl sent out a Staryu, and the brunette a Psyduck. Fin and the Staryu leapt into the water, the Psyduck walked up to Venom.

"So who wants to go first?"

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
@ machomuu I LOVE your posts.

@ heretostay123 Totodile can now learn Thunder Fang at any time! :D

@ pat20cool Nice post! Can't wait for the battle to begin!

And here's my post:

TIME & SPACE
Ginny Dustellar
572.gif
531.gif
522.gif

As she walked 'round the ship, she was appreciating everything her eyes could see. Lots of trainers all around, waiters serving delicious food, and Trainers. It was the perfect chance to train!

She headed through the main lobby, and went straight to the Pokemon Center-like part of it. After a while of a monotonous conversation with Nurse Joy, she turned around, and saw an ordinary counter with nothing special, and thus she decided to head there.

"Hello!" Said the lady, "Would you like to participate in our lottery?"

She didn't knew what they were going to give, but it's something free, so, who cares! Her ticket read 41287, what a weird combination...

As she departed the main lobby, she let all of her Pokemon out.

"All right, let's search for some Pokemon" She shouted with excitement. They all began dashing across the side decks, taking a look all around in order to find any Pokemon.

"Hey!" Someone yelled from behind with excitement, Ginny turned around, and saw a Rich Boy standing behind her, "I request a battle with you, do you accept?"

"Oh, um, sure." Ginny said, uncertain of what the outcome could be.

doge

???
Years
"Archer, use Metal Claw!"

Marty had just boarded the ship not too long ago and he was already engaging in a battle. He hadn't eaten since yesterday and he was incredibly famished, given the circumstances this was a pretty good turn of events. The restaurant's prices were far too expensive for Marty, in fact he couldn't even afford the kids meals. Luckily for him, one of the waitress noticed his predicament and proposed an offer; she wins, they go on with their day, Marty wins, he wins whatever meal he wants, on the house. If Marty was one to think about disadvantages, he wouldn't have even gave the offer a thought. As far as he knew, Archer only knew one relatively offensive move, which technically was more defensive than offensive. Boy, was Marty glad he accepted, apparently from the Roggenrola fight, Archer had learned another move, that being well, you know.

The claws attached to Archer's paws began to glow a metallic color as he slashed on his foe. The opponent's pokemon was far from nimble and in it's attempt to dodge, lost it's balance and took the hit full force. The sloth fell flat on it's back, almost a fitting position for the pokemon. In the slowest possible manner, the Slakoth rolled onto its belly. With a sudden burst of quickness, the pokemon sprang to it's hind legs, surprising the duo.. It was definitely showing some potential quickness that could be problem. It staggered towards Archer before charging into a full sprint, it's long arm cocked back.

Marty was definitely caught off guard, in a panic he sputtered out some messed up version of the move Counter. Archer looked at Marty in confusion, and it didn't help that he mostly likely didn't hear Marty over all the commotion from the other battles going on. The top deck was riddled with trainers, battling and spectating. Marty opened his mouth, about to yell out a new command but it was futile, the Slakoth had already struck. Archer staggered back, the slash attack did its damage.

"Body Slam!" In quick succession, the Slakoth lunged up in the air, gliding up until it's body became parallel to Archer's.

This time Marty shouted out his move with confidence and clarity so that Archer could hear amongst the noises of the others around him. As the Slakoth came plummeting down, Archer braced itself, causing a white aurora to form around the entirety of his body. It was too late for the sloth pokemon now, it was too far into its momentum to halt the attack. Once the two bodies came into contact, Slakoth was flung back up into the air, crashing down only inches away from Archer. At least half a minute had passed and the opponent was still down. This battle was, if anything, over.

"Well a deal's a deal! Follow me back to the restaurant." The Slakoth was sucked back into the waitress' pokeball as she began to walk, beckoning Marty to walk with her.

Turns out Marty wasn't going to be eating in the restaurant, apparently the waitress wasn't authorized to give somebody a meal on the house, so they were going to have to do things differently. Instead Martty and Archer sat at a nice outside table, located on the side deck of the boat. They sat at opposite sides and at the moment were locked into an intense staring match, an obvious matter of life or death. Even the smell of their delicious food coming to the table could not disrupt their sheer determination to ultimately win the staring contest. Who were they kidding? The moment the waitress had placed down their meals, they instantly snapped out of it. The food looked as good as it smelled, and hopefully as good as it would taste. Archer, sticking to old, had another jar of honey, not as big as the one before, but enough to satisfy a miniature bear like him. Marty on the other hand had a huge plate of fries and only fries. In fact, huge was an understatement, most people wouldn't have been able to even eat half of this, but considering how hungry Marty was, it would definitely be done.

In a matter of minutes, the plates were spotless. How they had cleaned them off so quick, who knew? Perhaps it was the sheer hunger, but regardless it was a damn good meal. Both trainer and pokemon rubbed their stomachs and laid back in their chairs taking a good look at the scene before them. The side deck was a pretty populated place, at least the east side anyways. Several tables much like the one they were sitting upon were placed throughout the deck, on the edges of the boat he could see people fishing, wait fishing? They couldn't have brought their own rods, could they? Whatever the case was, he wanted one. He called out to one of the men.

"Excuse me sir, where did you get that fishing rod?" The man's head instantly turned around, causing him to miss a tug. He sighed, "The lady over at the pokemart'll give you one kiddo. Just make sure to be polite." The fisherman tipped his hat before returning his attention to the sea.

"Thanks." Marty rose from his seat, leaving whatever pocket change he had on the table as a tip. In the meantime, Archer had crawled his way across the table and back into Marty's hood. "Now to find the pokemart... That is if I can find it.."

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
"Keep hammering it with rapid spin!" the blonde girl cried out to her Staryu. "Smash it with chip away!" Malik called out to Fin. The two pokemon met in the middle of the pool, the Totodile kept back handing and punching and slapping the rapidly spinning pokemon.

Meanwhile, the brunette girl's Psyduck didn't know any attacks other than scratch and tail whip, so it just kept scratching the Kakuna. She sighed, embaressed that her pokemon was being quite useless. "Keep using scratch." she ordered solemnly.

Malik shouted out to Venom, "Can you use something BESIDES harden?" he sighed, irritated by the motionless pokemon. It immediatley began to shake after that. Is that bide? I think it is! "Good choice!" He turned his glance to the battle between the water pokemon.

The Stary managed to get a lucky hit on Fin and was pressing the advantage, and didn't let up for a second. The Totodile was about to give in when his fangs started to glow yellow. It went in for the final strike when Fin caught it in his mouth and clamped down. The Staryu grew a bright yellow, and Fin released his grip. The star sunk into the water, and floated up seconds later. It was obvious to won. Malik grinned and looked to the other battle to see Venoms tackle the Psyduck, releasing all it's built up energy.

"Well ladies, it looks like I won. As my reward, I invite you both to dinner. My treat." he said in a smooth, seductive voice.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 2, 2014
Phanpy VS Rattata! 'Heated' Battle!

Patrick was looking at his opponent's Pokemon. He had never seen a Rattata like that before. But like a Rattata he knew it wouldn't be much of a challenge. Although considering this is Patrick's trainer first battle with Phanpy, he was kind of nervous because of Phanpy only knowing Ice Shard and Growl.

'I'll go first!' called Joey. 'Rattata use your most powerful Quick Attack! OHKO This fool!'. Rattata began shining in a white aura, and bolted at an incredible blinding speed toward Phanpy. Phanpy took the hit quite well due to it being a little bulky, however the Rattata's speed was something to be weary of. 'Hah! Did you see that? Your Phanpy didn't even dodge! That's how weak it is! HAHAHA!' Phanpy got more and more angry, Patrick was watching his Pokemon and decided to retaliate against Joey. 'Use Ice Shard on Rattata!' commanded Patrick with determination in his voice. Phanpy began shooting the shards at a fast pace towards Rattata, but it was using Quick Attack to avoid the hits. Phanpy ran closer to Rattata and kept shooting, however the golden rat kept building it's momentum.

'Rattata! Use Bite and get Flinch Hax!' Rattata got in closer for a Bite, as Patrick commanded, 'Phanpy! Use Growl!'. Phanpy growled at Rattata as it came in and bit Phanpy's ear. The crowd were baffled why he chose Growl instead of Ice Shard, but Phanpy was smirking as Rattata's teeth didn't clamp in deep enough to cause heavy damage. Phanpy twirled and smashed Rattata with an Ice Shard as it turned back to face the rodent. Rattata fell back getting a little angry. 'HEY! YOUR CHEATING!' Joey shouted in a rage, 'Y-you gotta be kidding me? I landed an attack?' replied Patrick in confusion. 'NO! Your Phanpy isn't supposed to be that fast! My Rattata is the best Rattata in all of Johto! It is even feared by the mighty Champion Lance! It's too powerful for your Phanpy to catch up with!' the audience began laughing at how ridiculous Joey was being. 'See, they are laughing because they know your fate! Rattata come here!'

Rattata approaches Joey as he takes out small red and blue containers containing small pills. Patrick and Phanpy were puzzled but after Rattata ate them it seemed to look stronger and faster. 'YES! RATTATA! X-ATTACK AND SPEED STAB QUICK ATTACK!'. Rattata screamed it's name as in flashed before Phanpy's eyes continuously striking it stronger than before. 'Oh no! There is only so more Phanpy can take! PHANPY HANG IN THERE!'. Suddenly Rattata bounced back landing on it's back, as Phanpy had curled into a ball. Rattata got up and started running towards Phanpy again. As it got close Phanpy started rolling at a great speed to smashed Rattata away. The crowd were cheering for Phanpy's attack, as Patrick was gasping. He then reached out and grabbed his Pokedex and beeped it at Phanpy. 'PHANPY! YOU ARE SUPER COOL! You learned Defense Curl and Rollout!' Phanpy uncurled and tooted in happiness. 'YOU ARE SUCH A CHEATER! CHEATER CHEATER C-H-E-A-T-E-R! Rattata are you ready to get even stronger!' Rattata nodded as Joey through a Flame Orb at it. Once holding it Rattata combusted into flames and fainted.

There was an awkward silence in the crowd as they couldn't believe what they just saw. Joey was in complete shock and he had froze in his stance. Speechless. Patrick began laughing so hard and Phanpy began cheering too before it staggered a little. The crowd cheered for Phanpy's win and dispersed. Patrick limped over towards Joey, who was still frozen. 'Hey, you put up a good battle. I can believe your Rattata will be stronger than Lance someday.' Patrick said nicely trying his best not to laugh. 'You fought hard, although using the pills in my opinion didn't seem fair. Well, I have to heal Phanpy see you later!'.

Limping around the ship with Phanpy at his side, he had trouble finding anything. The ship was huge! He seen so many trainers battling with unique Pokemon and they were using powerful moves. He made his way past a swimming pool where a trainer with a Kakuna was battling a Psyduck. Patrick laughed thinking there was no way the Kakuna could win. As he continued he past came to a stair case which seemed like Mt. Silver. Patrick sighed, looked at Phanpy who still seemed concerned. Patrick struggled going up the stairs but he was on the first floor and could see the Poke Center with a few doctors outside. 'Finally! There's some doctor's Phanpy, we can get my leg sorte-...' Patrick was intrupted by an incredible aroma of food! He began drooling and spotted the resturant.

He limped over and looked at the menu and his heart pounded with excitement! Southern fried Torchic with a Shroomish sauce, Grilled Magikarp with melted Miltank garlic butter, Spicy Bouffalant wings, Goldeen Sushi rolls, Tauros burgers with Oddish Lettuce, chopped Cherbi, all served with a heaping plate of fries. Patrick began crying. In shock, Phanpy lifted Patrick, despite it's pain from the battle, sprinted to the Poke Center thinking Patrick's leg was alot more painful that it thought, but it was totally unaware Patrick was crying because he was spoiled for choice.

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
Years
James beard the horn blow and boarded te ship as quickly as possible, recalling Flint and Gracie, he ran through the city towards the boat and made it just before the bridge was about to be raised. He flagged his ticket to the gate keeper and he nodded.
"You'd better hurry kid," he said and ushered James on board. He had been told that he could get a free super rod and so the first thing he did was go to the pokemart.
"Hello m'am," he said as he entered, "I've heard that I can get a free super rod here? May I have one as well?"
"Thank you for asking so politely, of course you can," she smiled at him and pulled one of the collapsable rods out from under the counter and slid it to him.
"Thank you very much," he smiled at her and put it into his bag as he walked out then released Gracie and Flint from their pokeballs, picking Gracie up and letting Flint crawl to his shoulder. The boy walked around aimlessly before a man cane up to him.
"Are you looking for your room?"
"Yes sir, I am," James smiled.
"My I see your ticket?" he asked and James nodded before taking it from Flint, who was fascinated by how shiny it was. He handed it to the man who examined it and then handed it back. "Right this way," he said and began walking towards another portion of the ship where there were several other trainers milling about and being shown their rooms. James was led to a room at the end and was shown in before the man left
James looked around his room as his pokemon leaped away from him to explore the room.

(Sorry for my lack of posts but I wa waiting for Herostay to post and I didn't check on the day that he did)

doge

???
Years
The lobby was rather spacious, to his front the pokemon center stood, to his left, the poke-mart stood, right where he wanted to go. Marty didn't even bother to look to his right, but before he would get that super-rod he decided it would be best to make sure Archer was at the top of his game. He walked over to the PC counter, grabbing Archer's pokeball out of his pocket.

"Excuse me, Nurse? Would you mind healing up my Teddiursa?" Marty tapped the pokeball, which much to Archer's disapproval, sucked him in with a beam of red light.

"Of, course. It'll just take a moment." She smiled, taking the pokeball out of Marty's possession.

"I'll be back in a giff." Giff? Did he seriously just say that..

Marty diverted his attention towards the poke-mart, the counter was considerably taller than the pokemon center's, he could see over it, but not as well as he wanted. He stood up on his tiptoes, peering over the counter looking for the clerk. She came out from a backdoor, hands full of fishing rods.

"Excuse me ma'am, could I please purchase one of those rods?" Wait, purchase!? Marty remembered they were for free, and mentally face palmed at his mistake. Well at least he was polite, sort of? He attempted an awkward sort of smile.

"Purchase? Oh no, honey. I'm handing these out for free!" Boy was she enthusiastic, the clerk handed one over to Marty's outstretched arm. "Have fun, don't hurt yourself now!" Marty sighed, he knew he was just a little kid but seriously, he was pretty capable of handling a fishing rod. He lifted it up to examine it. It definitely looked good, much better than what he had used to fish before.

As he turned to leave, Marty felt a slight tug on his sweatpants, and the source seemed to be getting higher every passing second. The cry was quite familiar to Marty, Archer somehow had made its way out of its pokeball and was now holding it. Archer deposited the ball within Marty's hoodie's pocket before climbing back upon his shoulder. Now once again, he turned to leave, this time coming upon a new distraction, a teenager being carried... by a Phanpy. Well that was quite the sight, how the Phanpy could even muster the strength to do it was beyond Marty's comprehension.

Marty made his way back to the side deck where he had just ate lunch. He spotted the row of fishermen from earlier and decided to take a seat nearby. He grabbed the rod from its resting spot and cast it off, ready to undergo the long, boring process of fishing.

Hours passed.. No wait, it had only been about five minutes. Five minutes of absolutely nothing, god this was horrible. Marty sighed, he had forgotten how bland this wa- *Tug* He jumped up in excitement, almost letting go of the rod. Quickly, he refocused himself, pulling back on the rod with all his strength, leaning back for leverage. He felt the resistance from whatever pokemon he had hooked come to a stop, causing him to fall on his back with a loud thud. Archer had hoped off and was now standing right next to Marty's face. Suddenly, the sight of a small, blue pokemon came flying out of the sea, crashing right into one of the outdoor tables. Marty pulled out his pokedex, curious to what the heck he just reeled in.

"Horsea, the Dragon Pokémon. When threatened, it sprays ink from it's mouth."

The thing didn't look like much of a dragon, but perhaps its evolved form would prove more likely. The Horsea was obviously dazed after crashing into the wooden table, and breaking it in two. Marty wasted no time, "Archer, use Metal Claw." The claws on Archer's paws became metallic as it charged at the seahorse. It made contact, slashing the Horsea across it's body, in retaliation, the horsea fired ink from it's mouth, blinding Archer.

"Err... what..wait, I got an idea! Archer, Fake Tears!" Suddenly, Archer sat down on it's bottom and began to sob. The tears looked incredibly real and began to wash away the ink from his eyes and face. As the sight returned to Archer, the Horsea shot a stream of water, knocking him back a few yards. Having gotten enough time to recover from its daze, the Horsea plopped itself up on it's curled tail and began to fire a barrage of bubbles towards Archer. Slowly, Archer began to inch towards the Horsea, popping the bubbles with his sharp bear claws. Finally in range, Archer charged again, slashing the Horsea once more with Metal Claw. The "dragon" pokemon was sent back, crashing into a nearby chair. Hopefully, Marty wouldn't have to pay for the expenses. The Horsea, struggled to get up, and in defiance, shot another blot of ink, only for it to land inches away from Archer's feet. Marty decided this was the best chance he would get, he grabbed a miniature pokeball from his pocket and enlarged it. He tossed the pokeball at it, nearly missing, but bonking it on the head. The Horsea winced as the ball bounced off, opening and sucking in the pokemon with a red beam. It hit the ground, closing shut, and began to shake.

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
@ -Sam Perfect posts, just, perfect...
Teddiursa can now learn Aqua Jet at anytime!

116.gif

Horsea was caught!
Ability: Swift Swim
Holding a Dragon Scale
-Bubble
-Water Gun
-Smokescreen

@ heretostay Seems like we have a Romeo on board! :P
Venom can now learn Rapid Spin at anytime!

@ pat20cool Excellent post!
Phanpy can now learn Volt Switch at anytime!

@ zapdos926 No problemo, dude! Just be as active as you can :)

EDIT:
Whenever a Pokemon that evolves by trading it with a held item comes into contact with that item, it shall instantly evolve. But I will be the one deciding when will these items be handed.

Pokemon that evolve just by trade will evolve when I say they can.

Shelmet and Karrablast evolve when they come in contact with each other.

Years
  • Seen Mar 20, 2013
Dominic Chapter 2 Part 4

"You got one", Dominic said rubbing his nose at the pain. So this is what Oak must've felt when he received a punch. Technically speaking this would be his first battle as a Pokémon Trainer. So he would have to do his best and he would. He took out Nidoran's Poke-Ball and tossed it into the air and Nidoran landed on the ground perfectly.

"Nidoran", Nidoran said confidently. Pikachu ran over by Nidoran and was going to get ready for battle.

"Pikachu Thundershook and Nidoran Double Kick use it both on Bulbasaur.

Pikachu charged up the attack and Nidoran jumped in the air both of the attacks were going to the girl's Pokémon and he wondered what her moves would be, Dominic knew he would have to stay focused.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2013
Dante looked over the side of the ship as it left port and the mainland became smaller and smaller. He had just barley gotten onto the ship before it took off. After Oak gave him charmander, he talked it over with his parents, and they agreed to allow him to go on this journey, provided he call and write often. So after saying his goodbyes to his mom and dad and Sarah, he made his way to port, hopping that the ship hadn't left without him.

"Can't believe i didn't miss the ship" said Dante as he pulled out Charmanders Pokeball, looking at it. "I can't believe i haven't let you out yet, time to change that", "Go Charmander!" Dante threw the ball up in the air, and the lizard Pokemon appeared in a flash of white light. Charmander looked around curious of his new surroundings, and Dante sat down on the ground, and offered his hand to his new companion. "Hello Charmander, I'm Dante, were on a cruise ship right now, i was in such a rush to get here i wasn't able to introduce myself to you until now, will you forgive me?" Charmander stared at him for a moment, smiled and shook his head yes. "So are you happy to be my first pokemon?" the charmander jumped onto and hugged Dante "Char-Charmander", it said. "Looks like we have a great future ahead of us Charmander. To make up to you for keeping you cooped up so long, I'm gonna try to leave you out of your pokeball as much as possible, it that cool?", said Dante. "Char-Char-Charmander"! it said as it jumped and clapped its hands. "Let's go explore the ship", Dante said.

Dante and charmander made their way through the crowds, people were talking, battling, among other things. The duo even saw one person being carried around on the back of a phanpy. "Wow that thing is strong, despite its size", Dante said, pointing to the elephant pokemon, "looks like we're gonna have some tough competetion around here". "Char", Charmander said in agreement.

"Charmander, i think it's time we capture us a pokemon, what do you say?", Dante asked. "Char-Charmander" it said as it nodded its head in agreement. "Lets look for one then" Dante replied. It was already starting to get dark out, so visibility was getting a little hard, but Dante heard a rustling coming from above a doorway, he got close to it to see what was causing the sound, and a zubat flew into his face, knocking him onto his back.

The startled Zubat started to fly in circles around Dante. "Charmander, use scratch!" Charmander jumped up hit the zubat with its open claws. The zubat hit the ground momentarily, but it quickly got back up. The wild zubat lunged at charmander and bit him. "Oh no, he's using leech life", Dante said. Despite being in pain from the bite, charmander swatted the bat pokemon away from it. "Charmander, use iron defense!" Dante yelled. Charmander's body began to glow a faint red, the zubat lunged at him again, trying to use leech life again, the next hit barley affected charmander, zubats fangs were barley able to piece the skin the time. After being swatted away, the zubat tried another leech life, this time, Dante was surprised by what happened. As soon as Zubat hit charmander, the zubat's mouth caught on fire. "I don't think iron defense can do that", said Dante, he pulled out his pokedex and looked up info on charmander. Apparently some charmander have an ability called flame body, he clicked the more info button the pokedex, and it read, 'Contact with the Pokémon may burn the foe.' "Thats amazing, hit him with another scratch Charmander!" Dante said.

The zubat was burned and weak but still wouldn't give up, "One more scratch buddy, we got this", Dante yelled. With another scratch the zubat was finally down. Pulling a pokeball out of his pocket, Dante threw it at the zubat, turning it into red light and pulling it into the pokeball. After closing, the ball began shaking and blinking....

Last edited:

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Regal Gemini
Chapter 3: Turnabout

"G...Gh...I..." uttered the rich girl, trying to gain a grip on what had just happened . Regal looked at her with a confused look, as if he had no idea why she was dumbfounded; but he was rather surprised that he won. Forte was quite proud of himself, he was smiling for the first time since they met.

Altered-Shinx-Happy.png

He put Forte back in his pokeball and walked over to the girl still in shock. "Hey...are you okay?" He said, tapping her on the shoulder. However, Setsuka seemed to be unresponsive, stuck in her own little world. She seemed to be mouthing...something, but whatever it was was most likely intelligible. Regal'd never seen someone so dumbfounded, especially for something as trivial as a one-on-one Pokemon Battle. ""uh...hey, princess..." he said, reaching out to shake her shoulder. Then, all at once, she stopped. It was almost as if she'd been frozen. In response, Regal stopped in his tracks.

"DON'T EVER...EVER CALL ME 'PRINCESS'!" she said in a chilling voice, bringing her hand to Regal's face at maximum speed, knocking him off of his feet. She was shaking uncontrollably and her face was a bright crimson red color. "That wasn't fair and you know it! You're monster of a Shinx almost killed me!" She put her hands on her face and said, "Chaser's a genius, our telepathic strategy should have put an amateur like you on the ropes immediately."

Looks like I touched a nerve, he thought to himself, rubbing his cheek. He dusted off his pants and returned to his feet. "Yeah," he said, wiping off his shirt. "I agree, it wasn't fair."

"You bet it was, you- wait...what did you just say?"

"I said that you're right. It's not quite my style to attack trainers to get the upper hand in a match, especially when battling pretty girls." He wiped his arms off. "And princesses," he added. "You fall into both categories, by the looks of it." In response, Setsuka growled at him. Then, oddly, her anger turned to pondering, and that pondering to embarrassment and anxiety.

"O-oh my gosh," she said, as if reverting back to the way she was when he first encountered her. "I...uh...I..." She looked at the crowd, and then looked to Regal. "I'm sorry!" She said, tears streaming from her face. She promptly ran into the crowds and off to another part of the ship.

Regal scratched his head and said to himself, "Man...I didn't mean to make her cry..." The crowd dispersed and the passengers went back to their own business, and Regal simply stood there. "...Aw, well. No big deal, I'll just make sure to see her again before we reach land."

"Hey, you!" Said a voice from behind him. The voice was of a female, and one that he was quite familiar with. "That's no way to treat a girl, you need to go to her." He turned around to see who it was, and sure enough...

Cammie.png

Cammie

A girl with a disappointed expression on her face was beaming at him. "A...ah...CAMMIE!" Regal yelled, running over two her and picking her up off of the ground and swinging her around, rubbing his cheek against hers. "Little sis! It's been so long! I thought you were dead! I love you so much!"

"Let me down, LET ME DOWN!" She yelled. He stopped swinging her around and put her down. "God, you're so embarrassing," she said with a red face."

"Sorry, but you're just so cute!" Regal said with a smile.

"Seems you've grown into quite the womanizer, and a failed one at that." She said with a dry expression.

"I'm not a womanizer, but she was quite pretty. Anyway, how are mom and-"

"Hey, there's a girl on this ship crying because of you. Go to her. We can talk later." She kissed him on the cheek and waved to him, prompting him to sigh and walk away in search of Setsuka.

Last edited:

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
Years
"What do you want to do now guys?" James smiled and crouched down, getting to eye level with at least flint if the sentret stood on his tail.
"Sen! Sentret!" Flint said excitedly.
"What I wouldn't give for a Chatot right now," James sighed, "Are you hungry? Thirsty?" both of these received shales of the head, "Do you wanna go explore the ship?" this got a nod. "Alright, come on guys," James smiled and held his arm out for Flint to run up and then picked up Gracie and walked out the the upper deck, stretching a bit and looked around, "Well, what to do first?" he said and Gracie squirmed his way out of his arms and Flint hopped from his shoulder. "Erm, stay together if you're going to explore on your own!" he called after them nervously.
"Cynda!" Gracie acknowledged as the pair ran across the deck.

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
@ Zarachi Wonderful post! :D

041.gif

Zubat was caught!
Ability: Infiltrator
-Supersonic
-Leech Life

@ machomuu Words are not enough to describe how creative and perfect your posts are! :D
Shinx can now learn Stomp at any time!

@ zapdos926 Excellent post!

Also, I'd like to inform everyone that there will be a few NPCs I'll be portraying now and then, they may not seem like much, but they will become rivals of some of you. :)

Anyways, mah post:

TIME & SPACE

???

A curious person was walking around the side decks, his hair a deep brown and quite messy, his eyes of a deep blue, and his clothing consisting of a green shirt with long sleeves, a black jacket over this, and a pair of denim jeans, with white sneakers as his foot wear.

Judging by the beard that's beginning to grow on his face, he might be fifteen, maybe sixteen. He's holding a Pokemon of a blue color with a huge fin over its head, called Mudkip, but nicknamed as Eta by this male.

He's quietly walking around, examinating those who walk around: cyclists, waiters... no sight of them, but they should be around here, that's what the professor told him! That's what she told him...

As he walks, he notices a Phanpy carrying a person with the snout it possesses, a rookie..., he thought, he must be one of them....

He slowly began following the Phanpy and its Trainer, being careful to not be noticed by the small elephant Pokemon.​

Ginny Dustellar
572.gif
531.gif
522.gif

A Sperow crashed against a table, letting go a last scoff before fainting.

"What did you do to Percy?!" The Rich Boy yelled as he approached the hurt bird, sealing it inside its Pokeball.

"I-I," Ginny stuttered, she had no idea Audino could now Strength! Besides, the moveset of what Consuela's moves were was unknown to her as she didn't had any time to check with her Pokedex, "I'm sorry." She said at last.

"Well, you should be!" The Rich Boy yelled as he walked away, he stopped, and turned around to bid a last message to Ginny, "The name's Hector, don't you forget it!" He turned around and kept walking away.

"Okay..." she whispered, taking out three Pokeballs, sealing Consuela and Epsilon inside their capsules. Before she was able to do the same with Voltolon, a Wingull landed in one of the ship's railing, she didn't want to disturb the Pokemon, but apparently, Voltolon had other things in mind as it quickly shoot a Thundershock against the bird, making it fall over its back in the side deck, unable to move because of paralysis. She knew that she couldn't just leave the poor guy there, so she took one of her Pokeballs, and then she threw it at the bird, in just a few seconds... Wingull was caught.

"Don't you ever do that again..." She told Voltolon before returning him to his Pokeball, she then began heading back to the Pokemon Center.​

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Malik Grizz
"So let me get this straight. You two are models from Kanto, your names are Jienne and Brienne, you love guys who can battle, and your both fourteen?" the two beautiful girls nodded and simotaneously kissed a cheek, making him blush.

Brienne seemed to be a little more forward than Jienne. "Let ME get THIS straight. You're fourteen too, you're from Johto, you're name is Malik, and you love girls who can battle?" He nodded, and kissed both of their cheeks, making them both blush. The waiter came by and dropped the check off. Malik left some money, and escorted the beauties back to their rooms. "I'll see you lovely ladies later?" He winked, and they giggled and noddes yes. They each kissed his lips and walked in. Well that went well. He smiled to himself. I'mma take a nap. He walked into his room and layed down to take a nap.
???
"Everything going according to plan?"

"Yes. We've won him over. We're going to initiate the plan soon."

"Good. Good."​

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 2, 2014
Eventually, Patrick and Phanpy made it to the Pokemon Centre. Patrick struggled to get to his feet, as a doctor in blue scrubs, noticed both of their conditions. The doctor rushed to Patrick and his Pokemon. 'Are you okay young man? And your Phanpy isn't looking too well either... Were you attacked on Deck?' Patrick shook his head and panted. 'Hey doc... No we weren't attacked on Deck, we did have a battle but it was nothing serious.' 'Well son, there appears to be something wrong with your leg I noticed that you had your Phanpy carry you in here.' Phanpy tooted at the doctor as Patrick giggled a little. 'Yeah, Phanpy are naturally capable of carrying humans on their backs despite their size, and Phanpy just likes to help me out when I need it. And yeah my leg has been acting up ever size I got into Cherrygrove.' The doctor began scratching his chin. He looked at his chart and looked back at him. 'Well, I could give you a quick examination to ensure that everything is okay, as my timetable is free. Please come this way.' Patrick nods as he whistles to Phanpy for him to follow.

The doctor's examination room was a small little cabin with a wooden desk, a bed, a computer and cabinets showing to contain many herbs and remodies. The doctor, Patrick and Phanpy step in the room as they close the door be him. The doctor pulls white paper from a roll out over the bed and pats it for Patrick to hop up. Patrick puts down his back and takes off his scarf, he gets out a Passho berry to keep Phanpy occupied. He hops on the bed as the doctor sits on his chair next to the computer typing information in. 'Okay, let's get started, my name is Doctor H. Ealer.' The next 5 minutes continued in Dr. Ealer asking Patrick a number of questions in which had to answer to be on the doctor's records, regarding his; name, D.O.B, where he lives, etc.

After the details were recorded, Dr. Ealer swong round on his chair. 'So Patrick you say it's your leg? Could you roll up your jeans for me?' Patrick nodded as he pulled up his right leg as the blue frost like marking weren't as bad but the wound was still bloody. 'Well, well, it appears you've got a minor Frostbite on your leg. Nothing to worry about.' examined the Doctor. The trainer gulped. 'F-frostbite? How could I get that?' Ealer folded his arms and thought, 'Well. You say your from Olivine and you escaped there this morning? Unless you kicked an Glalie or some sort of Ice there is no other way you could have frostbite.'

Phanpy jumped up looking ashamed. It tooted it's trunk. Patrick had never seen a Pokemon so humble and affectionate toward him, especially a Pokemon he met a few hours ago. Patrick began tearing a little and smiled. 'Phanpy hop up for here, it's alot comfier!' Phanpy tooted and jumped up and snuggled into Patrick crying a little, as Patrick petted Phanpy. Ealer smiled at the two. 'Doc, is there anything you can do to make my leg feel better?' Dr. Ealer nodded and swung around and pulled out 3 Pokeballs. Patrick and Phanpy looked shocked as he opened them to releasing a Jumpluff, Poliwag, and a Chimecho. Patrick was amazed! 'Doc, your a trainer?' 'Well, in a way yes, but my Pokemon help in taking care of my patients.' laughed Dr. Ealer.

'Let's get started shall we! Poliwag use Water Gun to wash out Patrick's frostbite! To ensure there is no bacteria in there to possibly infect it.' The tadpole shot a gentle stream of water at Patrick's leg, however jerks with how much the water is stinging his leg. 'Jumpluff use Sweet Scent to make Patrick and Phanpy chill out and relax'. The Cottonball Pokemon jumped up and the cotton spores in it's hands began puffing out an aroma which reminding the pair of the honey they smelt in Cherrygrove. Dr. Ealer went down with a bandage and rolled it around Patrick's leg several times to make sure that it was tight and that it would make his leg heal faster. 'Finally, Chimecho, use Heal Pulse and Heal Bell to give Patrick more energy and cure some of the freezing!' The wind chime Pokemon began singing and shot a pink lazer at Patrick's body which made it give him a little boost. After it then started shaking it's tail, making the atomsphere in the doctor's room so peaceful.

'That's you Patrick, I wish you all the best!' exclaimed Dr. Ealer to Patrick. Patrick had just snapped out of imagining how tasty the honey would've been. 'Wow! My leg feels as good as new! Your Pokemon are super awesome! Doc!'. Phanpy jumped and tooted applauding the other Pokemon as they all blushed at Phanpy's words. Chimecho's eyes glowed bright yellow as it shot a star around Phanpy healing it's body. 'Good work Chimecho! That Healing Wish is as magically as ever!'. Patrick stood up with Phanpy and they both felt as if they were in the best shape!

'Wow Dr. Ealer that was amazing! Thank you so much! And thank you three guys too!' Dr. Ealer waved at Patrick with a grin. 'Just doing my job Patrick, come back at any time if your struggling.' Patrick nods and heads out on deck with his Phanpy to explore the rest of the ship!

ytfeL

Glorious Strategist
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 25, 2012
Salias Grey
Aboard the S.S. Libra

After getting settled in his room Salias grinned at his two pokemon. "Looks like our adventure really has begun. I bet there are all kinds of things to do on this ship, maybe even some fun for you two as well!" He returned his team to their respective pokeballs and put them into his hoodie pocket before exiting the room and heading towards the main lobby of the ship. He remembered an announcement about being able to get information on everything going on with the ship there, so naturally it seemed like a good place to start. The ship was bustling with people, girls and boys running back and forth to go to the pool or perhaps lay out in the sun and just relax, couples dressed up in their finest attire ready to enjoy a luxurious meal together, as well as various staff members going to and fro, busy with work. "So many different people, and any of them could be a pokemon trainer." Salias Arrived in the main lobby and headed for the front counter. He was greeted by the nurse attending the pokemon center desk and the woman working beside her at the pokemart.

"Hello. I am here to find out what there is to do here...or maybe what there isn't to do, the ship is so large maybe that list will be shorter." he said with a chuckle. "Well first things first, here is your super rod. You can use it to fish while aboard the ship, complementary of course." the clerk told him as she handed it over. "Wow thanks!" Salias replied. After a few minutes he left the counter with more information and brochures than he could need. The shops all sounded interesting, that is until Salias reached into his pocket and was reminded that he didn't have any money. He gave a soft sigh and made off for the side deck to make use of his free super rod.

The were several fisherman lined up along the side of the boat, all of their lines draping down in almost uniform fashion until vanishing from sight closer to the water. Salias ran over to the edge and saw all of the little bobbers floating calmly in the surf like little colorful seeds in the cast blue of the sea. Salias smiled and tried to wedge his way into a small spot between two larger fisherman, but they easily blocked his efforts and just chuckled at him. He frowned a bit as he wandered up and down the line searching for a place to fish from when he noticed a boy about his age with an open seat next to him. "At least he will have a little trouble if he wants to push me away, we are about the same size." Salias walked over and took the seat as he placed his rod between his legs and fumbled with the tackle.

"Hey, I'm Salias. I'm also new to this fishing thing, seems like you know what you are doing though." he said to the boy. "What do you think of this ship? Its massive, I haven't seen a ship like this ever, let alone be a passenger of one." Salias finally managed to get the rod set and stood up in preparation to cast. He turned to the boy he was speaking to and smiled warmly. "HERE WE GO!" he shouted as he flung the rod over his head with both hands using all of his might. The line wizzed as the bait and bobber went flying through the air. "Seems like I did ok." he said. "So whats your name?", but before the boy could reply Salias was tugged forward by his rod...and then backwards...and then it seemed like his line was pulling his around the deck in circles...confused, he looked at the end of his rod at saw that the line was still trailing off into the air. He struggled to reel in the tangled mess of fishing line, as well as staying relatively in the same place on the deck as people scattered out of the way.

Angry chirping could be heard overhead and the laughter and crowd had grown around his immediate area. There was a small Swablu bundled up in fishing line slowly spiraling towards the deck. "Been fishing for nearly 10 years an thats the first bird I ever seen caught with a hook! HAR HAR!" Several of the fisherman stared and jeered as Salias brought the bird down to the deck of the ship. Though it was tangled it was far from trapped and the Swablu flew at Salias with alarming speed hitting him in the stomach twice and then again in the shoulder. Salias tried to grab for one of his pokeballs, but everytime he let a hand go from the rod the pokemon moved even faster with its quick attack. He turned to look over his shoulder at the boy who was fishing by him, "HEY YOU, HELP ME OUT THIS THING IS TOO FAST. MY POKEBALLS ARE IN MY POCKET, HURRY AND TOSS ONE!"

Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2013
With the sound of a click, the pokeball became motionless. "We did Charmander!" Dante yelled as he grabbed Zubats pokeball. Charmander began to jump up and down clapping in celebration. Charmander then started making hand and body motions resembling a trainer throwing a pokeball. "No I had better not let him out of his pokeball yet, you beat him pretty good, plus he's got a burn, he's better off in his pokeball until we can get him healed" Dante replied. "Come on, let's go find a pokemon center" Dante said as he dropped Zubats pokeball into his left pocket.

The two made their way through the crowds of people on the deck, the deck was a hotbed of people battling and socializing during the evening. Walking into the pokemon center, Dante approached the counter and said, "Hello, I was wondering if I could have my pokemon healed?". "Sure thing", said the nurse. Dante pulled out Zubat and Charmnaders pokeballs, "See ya soon Charmander" he said as he returned the lizard pokemon to its ball for the first time since he got him. "It'll take about 15 minutes for them to be healed" said the nurse as she took the tray containing the two pokeballs. "Thanks, I'm gonna go shop around for a bit" said Dante as he headed towards the stands selling various merchandize.

Dante walked out into and area full of stand selling various items of varying degrees of usefulness. He saw one guy wearing a green wig and white suit trying to sell time-shares at some island he's never heard of, "This doesn't seem like a good place to sell time shares" he thought as he walked pass the the oddly dressed man. Dante also walked by a man trying to sell a magikarp to every passerby, making claims about it brining good luck to its owner, he cited some obscure kanto myth as his basis for this. "Better avoid that guy, im not even sure if what he's doing is legal" Dante though as he walked pass the man.

Despite some odd vendors, he did find some usefull things for his journey, including a backpack with lots of storage space and pockets, a poke-gear, and a belt with clips on it to attach pokeballs to. After making his way towards the pokemon center, Dante picked up a couple potions and antidotes, along with his free super-rod from the pokemart. "Glad mom and dad gave me some money before I left, I left pretty unprepared".
Re-entering the pokemon center, Dante picked up Charmander and Zubats pokeballs from the nurse and made his way out to the deck. "Okay guys time for you to meet on friendlier terms", Dante said as he threw both pokeballs into the air, they both opened and Charmander and zubat materialized in front of Dante, Charmander on the ground and Zubat flying in front of the trainers face. "Hey Zubat, im your new trainer now, are you cool with traveling with me?" The Zubat let out a slight shriek and seemed to nod its head.

"Great!, now let's go eat", Dante said as he made his way toward the cafeteria with Charmander and Zubat following closely behind. "Did they feed you guys at the pokemon center?" Dante asked, both of the pokemon nodded. Dante got a burger and fries inside the cafeteria, he also crabbed an orange and said down and began to eat. As he was eating his burger, Zubat began to sniff the orange "You can have it if you want it" Dante said. The Zubat bit into the orange and drained it of juice in seconds, turning it into a prune. "Better that orange than Charmander" Dante joked, with Charmander nodding in agreement.

Making his way to his room, Dante locked the door, threw his backpack and other things on the small table next to the bed. As Dante stretched out on the bed, Zubat grabbed a hold of the coat hanger on the door with its feet, curled it wings around its body and fell asleep upside-down. Charmander curled up next to the bed and was quickly asleep himself. "What a day, I wonder what tomorrow will bring…." Dante thought as he drifted off to sleep.

Kieran_90

That guy that you think you remember
Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2015
OMG, I fogot to post!

Nidoran ad Pikahu both aimed at BUlbasaur, their attacks harmlessly bouncing off. Bulbasaur ued absorb on Pikachu, draining it's energy! Nraged, the Pikachu jumpd up, and ran at Bulbasaur. Domonic and Chaotic looked on in amazement as Pikachu used Volt tackle. Bulbasar was hurt now, but he glared at Pikachu, forcing the rat thing to collapse to the floor.

RedEagle, knock out Bulbasaur, then hit Pidgey hard with an attack. Emember the plan.

Years
  • Seen Mar 20, 2013
Dominic Chapter 3 Part 5

Dominic was amazed at how Pikachu's and Nidoran's attacks seemed to bounce off without any effort from the Grass Pokémon. Dominic knew he would have to train longer and harder. The Plant Pokémon soon used absorb on Pikachu which seemed to get the little electric Pokémon ticked off. Without any orders from Dominic, Pikachu rushed forward. At first Dominic thought it was a Quick Attack yet soon electricity seemed to come from Pikachu and it turned into a Volt Tackle. Dominic was amazed at how Pikachu learned and the move yet a little disappointed he didn't command it.

With all that power that Pikachu stored, it seemed like he lost control of it because even though the Volt Tackle was a direct hit, the recoil got to Pikachu and he collapsed onto the ground. Dominic looked at the girl and saw how she was awe-struck he would take this as his chance. He rushed over to Pikachu and picked him up and then brought him back to the sidelines for safety. He then quickly commanded Nidoran.

"Nidoran use Double Hit", Dominic shouted, "On the Bulbasaur". Nidoran gained some speed and then jumped in the air, and then he came crashing down on the Bulbasaur not hitting him once but twice. The Bulbasaur was know K.O.'ed and it was only Nidoran and Pidgey. "Your turn now", Dominic shouted across the stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back