• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tori's WPA Trades (all Starters, Pokerus, more)

TrainerTori

Growlithe Fan
Years

CLOSED TILL FURTHER NOTICE

I'm sorry, I've not had the time to work on trades for everyone. I am hoping to be back very soon.

Hello Trainers :)

My name is Tori and I've recently gotten into trading pokemon via wifi!
Through the generosity of the poke community and luck from GTS Negotiations, I've gathered a nice collection of pokemon that I thought I would offer back to the community.
I'm offering my trades under WPA rather than the standard WEP, to hopefully offer something different - but I can easily swap my security over to WEP if someone sees something they want and are WEP

In the near future I will potentially be teaming up with my good friend who has Black 2 and offering more pokemon, so please stay tuned :)

About Me

8619060662_db2f312be2_o.png

Quick Stats
Wifi Security: WPA2
Game: White 2
FC: 3182 6058 8494

All Pokemon are bred with ditto unless you would like otherwise

WPA? WPA2? WEP? What does it matter?
Spoiler:

Before you go further...
I'm pretty new to "advanced" pokemon play.
I've only ever just played the game till I beat the elite 4, and then I was done.

As a result, I'm not exactly an expert.
I'm not really trying to breed "specialty" pokemon, as I don't entirely understand it all (EVs? IVs? Breeding abilities? etc)

I'm just looking to essentially trade to those who are pokedex fillers or collectors.

You probably want to look elsewhere if you're looking for a pokemon that's ideal for battle.
There are a lot of excellent other trade shops that can offer that :)

Willing to Trade for...

Anything.
As I've said previously, I was offered extreme generosity when I first came to PC to seek pokemon trades, and I'd like to offer that back. None of my pokemon are anything that I can never get again, so I am willing to trade almost anything you see here, for anything you have to offer.
If all you have is a level 4 Lillipup, that's fine.

Note: Pokemon in RED are things I am only willing to trade for pokemon that can't be caught in Gen 5 games.

Seeking

I am currently really seeking Gen 1 Pokemon that can't be caught in Gen 5 (sans swarms)
Exceptions:
Spoiler:

Grails:
Mewtwo
Latios

8619103326_da64071c5c_n.jpg

Pokerus

I can infect anything that can be easily caught within the unova region, or if you would like me to infect something of yours and send it back, that is doable as well, but not preferred.
You will receive a completely random pokemon if not specified

Currently Infected and Contagious
Spoiler:

898580449c3d11e2afd722000a1f98d6_6.jpg

Lvl 1 Starters

All starter pokemon* (gen 1 - 5) are available for breeding

Spoiler:

*Males are free trade, females I would like something I don't have

I can also offer the evolutions, if you would like your pokemon evolved before you receive it

Babies

Spoiler:

Swarm Pokemon
Spoiler:

Legendaries

638-frame1.png

Spoiler:

640-frame1.png

Spoiler:

Misc. (to be organized later)
Spoiler:

Shiny Trophy Case
I've decided that I'm probably too picky to be trading my shinies at the moment, so my shiny list is now a trophy case.
This may change over time as I obtain more shinies, but these are currently my only two.

Vaporeon
134.png

Eevee
eevee.png

Evolution
I'm willing to train to evolve anything that can be evolved via leveling

we can discuss things that require stones, held items, friendship, or other requirements.

Don't see what you want?
If there's anything you want within the unova region of White/Black 2 (incl. nature reserve) that can be caught relatively or bred easily let me know and I can see about getting it for you.

Please sent me a Private Message with any questions!​

Last edited:

Tyrael

This is a Sailor's Prayer
Years
I could offer you a shiny Phione for the shiny Eevee and Vaporeon. I could also just make a clone of them for myself and trade the originals back to you when i'm done if you'd like :)

TrainerTori

Growlithe Fan
Years
I could offer you a shiny Phione for the shiny Eevee and Vaporeon. I could also just make a clone of them for myself and trade the originals back to you when i'm done if you'd like :)

Sorry but I'm not interested.
I also don't know anyone in the community well enough yet to trust anyone to deliver on sending anything back to me, so I don't want to risk running into someone dishonest.

Years
Would you take a shiny Furret for the shiny Eevee? Its my only shiny. I caught him in Soul silver but the colour just doesnt sit well with me. Tbh i will probably miss him but hes just sitting in a box most of the time anyway

TrainerTori

Growlithe Fan
Years
Would you take a shiny Furret for the shiny Eevee? Its my only shiny. I caught him in Soul silver but the colour just doesnt sit well with me. Tbh i will probably miss him but hes just sitting in a box most of the time anyway

hmm.. I do love the shiny furret! it's cute!
But my eevee is a little special to me (was gifted) would you be interested in the vaporeon tho?

Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2014
I'm interested in these pokemon: munchlax, tailow, houndour, and glameow. I can offer bulbasaur, squirtle, charmander and venonat.

TrainerTori

Growlithe Fan
Years
I'm interested in these pokemon: munchlax, tailow, houndour, and glameow. I can offer bulbasaur, squirtle, charmander and venonat.

The list of pokemon under the what I'm looking for is exceptions; ie: what I have. (>_> you're not the only person to get confused though. I should probably change that...)
If that's all you have to offer, that's fine :) but if you want to reoffer with something not on that list, let me know!

Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2014
The list of pokemon under the what I'm looking for is exceptions; ie: what I have. (>_> you're not the only person to get confused though. I should probably change that...)
If that's all you have to offer, that's fine :) but if you want to reoffer with something not on that list, let me know!

Ohh lol, I'm sorry ^^; I have lots of pokemon actually, let me know what you're looking for specifically. I'll probably have it! :)

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
WPA2/WPA/WEP can all connect to each other to trade. I have no problem trading with TwilightBlade and she is WEP and I am WPA2.

TrainerTori

Growlithe Fan
Years
WPA2/WPA/WEP can all connect to each other to trade. I have no problem trading with TwilightBlade and she is WEP and I am WPA2.

Are you trading via the wifi room or GTS Rendezvous?

Rendezvous will work regardless, wifi must match.

I've been trading with my close friend who is WPA2, while I've been WPA2 for several months now.

Attempting to trade with RNC and Pidge, both who run WEP - they both encountered a connection error.
After investigating, I found that you must share the same security type to connect via the wifi room.
Switching my security over to WEP allowed me to trade with RNC, as well with other members who have the WEP security setting on PC.

However, going back and attempting to trade with my friend who has WPA2, I can no longer trade with her and receive the same errors that others were having when previously attempting to trade with me.

Switching back to WPA2 fixes this problem, or we've found that we can trade via GTS Rendezvous while being on different securities.

I'm not sure what tricks you've managed to be able to trade together, but multiple attempts at trading while having different securities have rendered the same affects.

If you want to send me a private message with the details of your trading process with your friend on different securities, then maybe I can attempt to locate the issue and fix it, but I've yet to find a solution other than switching security settings.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I add her Friend Code in my Pal Pad. Then I go into the middle room at the top of the stairs (the WiFi Club). I host or she hosts, it doesn't matter. We just connect. It's strange that you've had so many issues, but I've found sometimes some people just cannot connect.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Sorry to butt in o this, but could the problem be that you are using a 3ds? I traded with some one the other day that uses WPA and we couldn't connect but could connect after they switched to a regular DS with the same settings.

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
Years
It's definitely a weird quirk of connectivity issues. I use WEP and with my old DS, I cannot connect to ANYONE while on my barely-younger DS, I can usually connect to people just fine. WEP and WPA is just security on your wireless, it doesn't affect the wireless itself.

Tyrael

This is a Sailor's Prayer
Years
Just figured I would drop by and give you another offer for the shinys :P I can offer you a shiny Kriketot and Nincada (both are wild caught) for them. I would also clone them for you. So we both expand our shiny collections :P

EQUALSGAMER

Proud user of Garbodor
Years
Could I get a Pokemon with pokerus. I don't care what Pokemon it is and of you want it back I can send it back. I just want to infect my aron with it so ev training is even better.

Back